Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,097 members, 7,963,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death (12680 Views)

Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by crystalpapers(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27
Achico:
On behalf of Nairaland Family we sincerely send our condolences to the diseased family,may her soul rest in Peace

Comrade diseased bawo 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by Alliswell248: 7:18pm On Sep 27
henryadex:
There is no monumental loss if any politicians die it is good riddance.
There is no peace to the wicked says the Lord
Repent today you are a breath away from eternity

It's better to keep quiet and pretend to be wise at times.

You would do worse if you are in the politicians shoes
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by MrLibrarian(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27
Kukutenla:

Deceased not diseased o

Onisokuso
maybe na auto correct
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by MrLibrarian(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27
We4all:
Hmnn..when I was a kid, I used to think those in power had death immunity. The governor's side chicks will go for thanksgiving on Sunday.
s many idiots on this forum.
This numbskull na God go punish your mama
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by We4all: 7:39pm On Sep 27
MrLibrarian:
So many idiots on this forum like me.
This numbskull na God go punish my mama

Not surprised.
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by malaria(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27
We4all:
Hmnn..when I was a kid, I used to think those in power had death immunity. The governor's side chicks will go for thanksgiving on Sunday.
Smikes , how life works . Some lady out there will just finish her tenure for her unless the man decides not to remarry .

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by Smitaro100(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27
mmadu4:
she ate her self to death. RIP MA . don't quote me i know her and her family, Pls try to watch your weight if you are fat dont think you are ok health wise. go for body check up

U must be a fool to open ur mouth to talk anyhow like say you and ur family members na immortal.
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:04am On Sep 28
MrLibrarian:
s many idiots on this forum.
This numbskull na God go punish your mama

Leave her mama out na. Haba.
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Akwa Ibom Gov Over Wife’s Death by jackie111(m): 10:03am On Sep 28
Wishing the family and the state the fortitude to bear this great loss 💔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau’s Allegiance To ISIS Changes Nothing – Nigerian Army / #ogunstateat40 Trending On Twitter (pictures) / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.