Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,710 members, 7,962,292 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt (26002 Views)

Here Are Five Lies About Iran That We Need To Refute To Stop!! / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by KingRabota: 10:28pm On Sep 27
You need to read about the Arab - Israel 6 day war , Egypt, Syria, Jordan with many others supporting with moral support, they all fell down like a pack of card down laterine

Sammy101111:
Just let Israel be doing muscle flexing they should remember they are surrounded by Muslim nations and country they will not be able to take the hit when the war start . Afghanistan , Iran , Egypt Israel as attack this nations just let the war continue a see we’re Israel will end up .

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by sweetjohn(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27
Sammy101111:

Now I know you don’t know history Egypt defeated Israel but Israel will not never announce it lost or announce the dead number of is people use google and check or search for the history and see how israel 🇮🇱 people die while attacking Egypt by land
Trash! Pls through this trash inside the mosque where it is coming from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by 11doubledee: 10:28pm On Sep 27
Naz34:
If Israel try such in Iran. Just forget it. Israel would equally experience near extunction. Because i believe it will become all out war. Allies of both countries will be fully involved .
Abeg make una rest.
First it was hamas hyping, last week on this forum it was Hezbollah this ,Hezbollah that.
Just look at the pain and avoidable suffering they are causing lsrealis and Lebanese.
The killing of Haniyeh is a very big slap on Iran 🇮🇷, right inside of Tehran,in a facility within the IRGC vicinity.
Let them give peace a chance and do away with unrealistic religious ideologies in this digital age.
There will be Palestine no matter how long it takes and forever shall isreal remain in this era of civilisation.
The best we can do is to remember the dead on every side as heros that paved the way for peace to come.
They can't fight forever that is what I personally believe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Righteousness2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27
gassbee:
there is no evidence currently as we speak that Nasarallah was hit dead

Guy man! Nasarallah is Dead, Wasted and Virginized!!
He didn't die alone!
He Alongside Top iran generals, Hezebollah top elite terrotists, his daughter etc.
About 300 in number.

Take that from me.

No one can survive a small area hit by over 60 bunker busters!
I have real Sources

5 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Softmirror: 10:30pm On Sep 27
ceejay10:
I get your point. But I guess they have tasted a very devastating one that will frighten them.

I am so glad you can see the angle I am coming from. The whole of that peninsula knows nothing but war. Please tell me, is Palestine as powerful as Iran?! The Palestinians life is a very devastating one. The question is does it make them relent? It has always made them stronger in will. If Israel strike Iran, it doesn't make any difference ceejay10 they are a people used to war.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Ttipsy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 27
lol
So loud and clear
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by themanderon: 10:33pm On Sep 27
Righteousness2:
They that Have Ears to Hear!!!! LET THEM HEAR.
GOD'S CHOSEN NATION, ISRAEL is not Playing games!!
Hezebollah Terror Chief Nasarallah is Gone!
Nasarallah has been Vapourized!
Nasarallah is no more!

ISRAEL is not Joking

Is it true? I heard he was struck but survived? If he is indeed dead then it's good news. I love this new strategy of Israel cut off the head of the snake like they did to Haniyeh. Next the Ayatollah should be on their radar. Strike terror into the hearts of terrorists. Islamists are not the only one who knows how to terrorize others.

8 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by jonnyjustcome22: 10:35pm On Sep 27
LagosPrince:
This man is giving me joy

Keep sending the Muslim islam terrorists to their audio Virgins in hell

ISRAEL doing wonderful good job
I have more joy than you

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by CommonSense1967: 10:37pm On Sep 27
Iran is also capable of hitting anywhere in Israel. The natzi terrorist should shut the fvck up.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Mrexcell(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

It doesn't make any difference. Go through their history as far back as when they were called Persia. People who have a very, very, very deep history of war can't be frightened by war. That is my point.

I get am before no be property according to my warri people almost all the ancient world powers like Greece, Romans, Babylonia etc are all gone for good never to rise again but God's own people isreal who all these powerful nations thousands of years ago fought against is still standing very strong today what evidence do anyone needs again to dispute the fact that indeed there's actually a very powerful unseen supernatural force behind the state of isreal?

3 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by themanderon: 10:38pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:

Greetings sir

I knew I would find you here masturbating

Terrorist. I thought by now you will be in Lebanon avenging your brothers¿ What are you still doing here?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Softmirror: 10:41pm On Sep 27
Mrexcell:

I get am before no be property according to my warri people almost all the ancient world powers like Greece, Romans, Babylonia etc are all gone for good never to rise again but God's own people isreal who all these powerful nations thousands of years ago fought against is still standing very strong today what evidence do anyone needs again to dispute the fact that indeed there's actually a very unseen supernatural force behind the state of isreal?

Oh you mean you don't even have an idea about the second world war and how this 'Israel' came about. The real Israel is as extinct as the ancient worlds you have mentioned up there.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Aemmyjah(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

You don't know history.

Terrorist sympathisers first overhyped Hamas that Israeli soldiers won't enter Gaza

Next they overhyped Hezbollah

If you like, overhype Iran, many Iranians are celebrating and wishing to come off the yoke of that false, oppressive culture.

Killing women for not covering their hair
What a shame

Haniyeh, Sinwar, Deif, Narallah... You can bet on Ayatollah.

3 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by ceejay10(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

I am so glad you can see the angle I am coming from. The whole of that peninsula knows nothing but war. Please tell me, is Palestine as powerful as Iran?! The Palestinians life is a very devastating one. The question is does it make them relent? It has always made them stronger in will. If Israel strike Iran, it doesn't make any difference ceejay10 they are a people used to war.
I get it. Fair enough
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Sunnyski: 10:43pm On Sep 27
Yes!
The eyes of the Lord are over the universe.

Who can battle with God's own nation?!

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27
That because Israel has the US to back it up. If the strongest country in the World is backing you up, you can literally move mountains.

God bless the United states of America, and the State of Israel. If not for the US, terrorist will have run over the whole place.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Righteousness2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27
themanderon:

Is it true? I heard he was struck but survived? If he is indeed dead then it's good news. I love this new strategy of Israel cut off the head of the snake like they did to Haniyeh. Next the Ayatollah should be on their radar. Strike terror into the hearts of terrorists. Islamists are not the only one who knows how to terrorize others.
Nasarallah did not survive!!
Man is Dead
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Eagleways: 10:46pm On Sep 27
Dem just they cook up figures they serve us to whoop sentiment. Abi Isrealis are not also killed or what ? Abi they are animals, not humans,abi their lives dont matter also?
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Sunnyski: 10:47pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

Is war anything new to Iranians?!

Let them test their tinupoo ballistic missile and see the retaliation from Gods own Nation.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by adm212144: 10:49pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

Except that Trump would win Biden which he eventually lost. undecided
Lol .i like their online ranting e go soon clear for their eyes and mind soon

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Softmirror: 10:49pm On Sep 27
Sunnyski:

Let them test their tinupoo ballistic missile and see the retaliation from Gods own Nation.

Which God? Jesus Christ?
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Sep 27
LagosPrince:
This man is giving me joy

Keep sending the Muslim islam terrorists to their audio Virgins in hell

ISRAEL doing wonderful good job
Gbamsulotely, cc AntiChristian Haha 😂
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Mrexcell(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

Oh you mean you don't even have an idea about the second world war and how this 'Israel' came about. The real Israel is as extinct as the ancient worlds you have mentioned up there.

So how come they are still very powerful today and achieving great feats which most nations in this world can never achieve?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Chucks13: 10:57pm On Sep 27
sweetjohn:
Trash! Pls through this trash inside the mosque where it is coming from

Ignore him you should know he is suffering from "abokism syndrome" despite he is likely from the South.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by ibtommy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27
Cowardigbos:
God please answer our prayers and let Iran call their bluff and do nonsense 🙏 🙄

I know it won't take a year b4 Iran is leveled to the ground! Isreal will send them to Hellfire to go negotiate for virgins there grin grin

Death to all Muslim/Allah akbar terrorists!

The world would be a better place without the religion of piss

Iran's warlords already sent go the land of the beautiful Virgins go be like: "52 virgins aleeady walloped. Next?" grin grin grin. Make una dey there dey deceive una selves. Virgins koh, vipers nih grin grin
[/left][left]
...una eyes go soon clear.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Softmirror: 10:57pm On Sep 27
Mrexcell:

So how come they are still very powerful and doing great feats which most nations in this world can never achieve?

Which great feats?
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by b3llo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27
SarakiBukola:
cool

Mossad killed Iran's President.

Told a friend who didn't believe. They didn't have to claim the kill. The aggrieved knew what went down.

Spent decades reading up on their missions.

Part of their psychological warfare... they send a wreath of flowers and condolence message congratulating a wife on becoming a widow 2 weeks BEFORE an assassination. shocked

And they never fail.

So imagine the chaos in the terrorist's household even before he eventually dies.
this is brutal
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by 11doubledee: 11:01pm On Sep 27
Sammy101111:

I just pray they keep trying to flex muscle they get attacking other countries.Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations so let them keep attacking the Muslim and let see how it will end for them .

Politics is more complicated than you think.
It's more about knowing the kind of friends you keep.
You think Saudi Arabia,UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, oman will ever truly support Iran?
Or Jordan that shot down Iranian projectiles targeting isreal.
Egypt has a peace pact with isreal,even the two faced Qatar actually gave 50 million dollars in cash to secure Netanyahu's re-election.
Forget what they say in public most times and concentrate more on their actions.
Politics is a very dirty game anywhere in the world, it's just dirtiest here in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Mrexcell(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

Which great feats?

You must be living under the rock if u claim u don't even know what the jews of today have individually and collectively achieved in this modern age.
Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Kukutenla: 11:02pm On Sep 27
Softmirror:

Why didn't US destroy them in their caves?! The Russians couldn't either?! So what is your point about sophistication?
I never knew hiding in caves is a sign of strength
To find a rational islamist is always like looking for radioactive elements
If US had sent guided missiles to them in their caves, folks like you will still come and claim they are innocent villagers

5 Likes

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27
Wow relax. smiley
Righteousness2:

I RETURN THAT YOUR MISERABLENESS IN ABUDANCE ON YOUR HEAD AND TO YOUR 17TH GENERATION!
RECEIVCE IT INSTANTANOUSLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Re: There’s No Place In Iran That We Cannot Reach – Netanyahu Warns Iranian Govt by Softmirror: 11:06pm On Sep 27
Kukutenla:

I never knew hiding in caves is a sign of strength
To find a rational islamist is always like looking for radioactive elements
If US had sent guided missiles to them in their caves, folks like you will still come and claim they are innocent villagers

But they didn't. undecided So what was their gain for not eliminating them? So that people like us won't claim innocent villagers?! Does that make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hungary's PM Visits Putin In Moscow Sparking Outrage From NATO (Photos) / Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" / Syria's Miracle Baby, Afraa, Celebrates Her 1st Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.