Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,383 members, 7,961,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu (13139 Views)

10 Things To Know About Edo Governor-elect Monday Okpebholo / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by Reelz: 3:03pm
Failure elect kneeling down for a renowned failure
Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by jogojogo: 3:21pm
Godjone:
Do you want EDO? I will give it to you.

The above statement was made by nebuchadnezzar tinubu to the APC. He has accomplished his goal of crippling elections in Nigeria and replacing it with selection. We have leave elections for them. We have leave INEC for them and we have leave political positions for them but they should be prepared for our wrath
"we have leave ke"?
Na wa o
Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm
Zeebuy:

And whose gain is that? Yours?
Lolzz, pathetic human being you are

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by ayo2008: 4:07pm
Thanking him for helping him manipulate votes?
I don't understand o
Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by JAWBONE(m): 5:21pm
ogbonti:

This is a Maathon, not a sprint little boy

The Edos I know will shake up social media and the entire news landscape both locally and internationally when the tribunals bigin

Argentina lost the first game to Saudi Arabia at the lost world cup - but won every single game afterwards to clinch the world cup

APC just won a match - they have not won the competition - I saw Obaseki so relaxed in a video interview done by CT Naija (check it on

youtube) and a man who knows he has zero options in claiming back his party's mandate wont be that relaxed and smiling

IF Kano people can defeat Ganduje and his APC in this Tinubu Administration in court - The Asue has a chance, so calm down everyone

LET'S see the facts first... and those comparing OBI's case to this, OBI could not prove he won the election - YES he was rigged, but he

did not have the data to prove it - IN this case, ASUEN; a prime lawyer and legal expert him has ALL FORMS EC8A and data on IREV on his

side - Lets see where they will manipulate their judgement from - TO DEFEND A HEIST IS NOT EASY as you guys think it is here on nairaland!
I wish what you say was true but in this current climate in Nigeria, it is nothing short of fantasy.
The Nigerian state is extremely corrupt. From the Executive to the Legislature to the Judiciary.
The Nigerian people are weak and defeated.

Nothing is going to change. No matter the merit of the case nor the legal credentials of Asue Ighodalo.
The CJN is a known manipulator and a very corrupt wonan, t
The president who ordinarily should not have any influence in this matter is a corrupt man and his friend Oshiomhole has interest in the election so if it boils down to him, expect nothing.
Edo people are not going to protest, at the end of the day, nothing is going to happen.
So don't keep your hopes high
Re: Edo Governor-Elect Monday Okpebholo Kneels Down To Thank President Tinubu by cmikel: 6:08pm
The country has been turned into a one man business.

This goes a long way to say the state given to via via proxy not elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) / Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip

Viewing this topic: Abubauchi, faithfull18(f), ksauthenticoi, ALKARULEZS, SeunOriginal, meedoLock(m), sunnymighty(m), Chibuzoc(m), Klebsiella and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.