Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman (4771 Views)

MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Warning:: Never Eat That Cucumber That Was Given To You By A Girl!! [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 10:06am On Sep 28
Whatever you want, call it.

Women are emotional beings and the way they reason is mostly based on fantasy, that is how they feel it should be. They usually drop facts aside and ponder on the emotional aspect.

So never take an advice from them.

Always hodk on and check facts, then apply a logical point to it.

They just jump into conclusion with thinking of the facts and possible outcome.

I've learnt the hard way angry

23 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by A4alpha: 10:13am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

Women are emotional beings and the way they reason is mostly based on fantasy, that is how they feel it should be. They usually drop facts aside and ponder on the emotional aspect.

let's learn from your experience mate, would you mind sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 10:16am On Sep 28
A4alpha:

Story long.

But based on:

Relationship advice
Investment advise

1 Like

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 10:21am On Sep 28
A4alpha:

There was a girl I was hitting on, but she no dey give me face angry
As I was gisting with one of my female friend like that,
Like play like play, talk bring talk, then she advice me to keep it up, be calling her, send her money, early morning send her text, romantic ones.

That I'm not trying, I need to work harder on her to show my love and how serious I am.

Me mumulishly took her advice o.

Started hitting on the girl aggressively, calling her, sending her SMS. Airtime and all.

Na there see finish enter o. The girl nearly turn me to ATM,

E come look like ransom, anytime I no send her airtime or Money, she no go pick or go start act up.

I run o.

Normally, I suppose give her space from beginning,then if she dey game, she go come to me.

Na so see finish enter o. For small girl wey no reach my last born age.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 10:27am On Sep 28
Investment advice. My girl then.

She was like, buy this one dey sell na. E fine o. See the glitter.

I bought it, only to find out it was inferior and doesn't have much demand. Money gone
angry

When I settle down check, I come see say na me f'up.

4 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 10:30am On Sep 28
Check out, na woman dey mostly advice struggling guys to marry na, if you marry road go open.

I pity guys wey take this advice o.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by A4alpha: 10:50am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

Like play like play, talk bring talk, then she advice me to keep it up, be calling her, send her money, early morning send her text, romantic ones.

That I'm not trying, I need to work harder on her to show my love and how serious I am.

Started hitting on the girl aggressively, calling her, sending her SMS. Airtime and all.

E come look like ransom, anytime I no send her airtime or Money, she no go pick or go start act up.

I run o.

Normally, I suppose give her space from beginning,then if she dey game, she go come to me.

Haha you have learnt your lesson the hard way indeed, take note, whatever you used to start a relationship with a girl determines the direction it heads, them no dae entice woman with money else she will love your money and reject you.
Na so he be mate

13 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 10:55am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

Sexism at its finest.
Women are as intelligent as men are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 10:56am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

I run o.

So in conclusion, the girl get sense pass u sef.

Chai

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by Natbrowny: 10:59am On Sep 28
Summary

Women are emotional beings by nature
Men are logical beings by nature

As a man, when u start making decisions based on emotions (only) , retrace ur step, watch ur back

Men in the past are ruthless with logic while
Women in the past are ruthless on emotions.

Na decline in masculinity and rise in femininity dey change things in today's world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 11:12am On Sep 28
richmond500:
Sexism at its finest.

How dare you insult women!

Women are obviously far more intelligent than most men who seem to have half their brain in their heads and the rest in their pants.

Most boys wouldn't even become men if it weren't for the intelligent woman in their life. Unfortunately, soon as they come of age and start dating, they forget the breast that fed and nurtured them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by Rexymania(m): 11:18am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

Story long.

But based on:

Relationship advice
Investment advise

Send the full audio story to this number: zero eight one three four three four four nine four seven

1 Like

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:19am On Sep 28
budaatum:

How dare you insult women!

Women are obviously far more intelligent than most men who seem to have half their brain in their heads and the rest in their pants.

Most boys wouldn't even become men if it weren't for the intelligent woman in their life. Unfortunately, soon as they come of age and start dating, they forget the breast that fed and nurtured them.
Everyone has his own opinion. There are women that have fish brain and u could easily open their legs, just cook better indomie and put enough pepper to garnish am, some no even need to eat, just get ur doings and u can fvck them.
U can't say those women are better than men

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 11:26am On Sep 28
richmond500:
Everyone has his own opinion. There are women that have fish brain and u could easily open their legs, just cook better indomie and put enough pepper to garnish am, some no even need to eat, just get ur doings and u can fvck them.

What I can say is everyone can tell if their own mother has "fish brain and and u could easily open their legs and u can fvck them".

As for me, my opinion is that your mother is better than all the men on this planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:30am On Sep 28
budaatum:

What I can say is everyone can tell if their own mother has "fish brain and and u could easily open their legs and u can fvck them".

As for me, my opinion is that your mother is better than all the men on this planet.

In as much as I love my mom and won't want to bring her in such discussion.

There is no single woman that is wiser than all the men in this world.
End of discussion. I no get strength to continue this discussion again.

4 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 11:31am On Sep 28
A4alpha:

Haha you have learnt your lesson the hard way indeed, take note, whatever you used to start a relationship with a girl determines the direction it heads, them no dae entice woman with money else she will love your money and reject you.
Na so he be mate

Yes o.

I don learn say, except I just wan lash her clean mouth, I fit use money pad am up.

But for girl wey I really want something serious with, girl wey I see as wife material, I no supposed carry money run am.

If she no dey into you for start, leave her.

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 11:32am On Sep 28
richmond500:
In as much as I love my mom and won't want to bring her in such discussion.

There is no single woman that is wiser than all the men in this world.
End of discussion. I no get strength to continue this discussion again.

Of course you no get strength. You are a man.

Now me, I get strength. At least pass you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 11:34am On Sep 28
richmond500:
Sexism at its finest.

That's what I thought, until I took advice from them.
Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:37am On Sep 28
budaatum:

Of course you no get strength. You are a man.

Now me, I get strength. At least pass you.
ur even a lady, I don suffer.

Abeg use half of that ur strength tell hamster say CEOs no get joy.
Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:38am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

That's what I thought, until I took advice from them.
u took advice from a lady and not every lady.

1 Like

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 11:39am On Sep 28
richmond500:
So in conclusion, the girl get sense pass u sef.

Chai

Whatever you call it o.

I been dey use my logic jejely dey follow women, I know instantly when a girl dey into me and the ones wey sit on the fence and need little push to decide.

But I say make I try things from another angle na.

So e come out bad and I reverted to my default logic and critical thinking.

This shows that you should never take advice from women.

4 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:40am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

Whatever you call it o.

I been dey use my logic jejely dey follow women, I know instantly when a girl dey into me and the ones wey sit on the fence and need little push to decide.

But I say make I try things from another angle na.

So e come out bad and I reverted to my default logic and critical thinking.

This shows that you should never take advice from women.
One of the best advice I have ever taken was from a lady. Till today I use that advice to shape my path.
Check the kind of ladies u meet.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 11:42am On Sep 28
richmond500:
ur even a lady, I don suffer.

Abeg use half of that ur strength tell hamster say CEOs no get joy.
Thank u

Smart people don't waste their strength and their precious time sitting on their lazy asses tapping hamster.

They get off their lazy asses to work hard to feed themselves and their families.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 11:42am On Sep 28
Natbrowny:
Summary

Women are emotional beings by nature
Men are logical beings by nature

As a man, when u start making decisions based on emotions (only) , retrace ur step, watch ur back

Men in the past are ruthless with logic while
Women in the past are ruthless on emotions.

Na decline in masculinity and rise in femininity dey change things in today's world.

You said it all.

These wokeness dey spoil things wella.

But I believe things will get back to it's default settings, how it used to be during the days of our ancestors.

It might take plenty of time, years, if not centuries.

Similar to this quote of G. Michael Hopf — 'Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.'

It's a circle.

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 11:47am On Sep 28
budaatum:

Smart people don't waste their strength and their precious time sitting on their lazy asses tapping hamster.

The get off their lazy asses to work hard to feed themselves and their families.
Thanks u, motivational speaker, Aristotle of our time, Solomon elder sister. I greet ur majesty.

Just because someone tapped on hamster doesn't mean the person doesn't have something doing.

Abeg I don tire to talk, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 11:57am On Sep 28
richmond500:
Thanks u, motivational speaker, Aristotle of our time, Solomon elder sister. I greet ur majesty.

Just because someone tapped on hamster doesn't mean the person doesn't have something doing.

Abeg I don tire to talk, have a nice day

People who have anything doing wouldn't have time to tap on hamster to the point they now curse hamster ceo. But I'm so delighted you've realised that and are now going off to do something fruitful.

May you reap a thousand fold.

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lebron7(m): 11:57am On Sep 28
lovediehatelive:

I run o.

Lmaooo
How you go listen to that type of advice sef, are you 14 ? 😆
Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by richmond500: 12:02pm On Sep 28
budaatum:

People who have anything doing wouldn't have time to tap on hamster to the point they now curse hamster ceo. But I'm so delighted you've realised that and are now going off to do something fruitful.

May you reap a thousand fold.
na wa o.
I don't know if u are guarding Boko Haram in sambisa or picking every dust in the galaxy.
But people have time to have a few taps everyday.
Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 12:07pm On Sep 28
richmond500:
na wa o.
I don't know if u are guarding Boko Haram in sambisa or picking every dust in the galaxy.
But people have time to have a few taps everyday.

A few taps is like 5, maybe 10. 20 even.

So tell, how many taps did you do per day?
Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28
Rexymania:

Send the full audio story to this number: zero eight one three four three four four nine four seven

Dey play grin
Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by budaatum: 12:12pm On Sep 28

Re: Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28
richmond500:

Same thing I talked about, them dey prove am grin

Abeg no waste your time dey argue with am. Except you get time to waste sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Having Sex With Sex Doll / She Is Not Your Wife / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Staring At Dick On The Field. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.