Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday (24969 Views)

Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by advocatejare(m): 10:09am On Sep 29
Yes, Oyedepo is Adeboye’s spiritual son!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by AbuTwins: 10:09am On Sep 29
Father and son!

Call no one your father!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Menclothing1: 10:10am On Sep 29
Father and son that has bless millions of people

What is your impact to life critics

If Jesus was crucified this small pastor definitely will feel hate from dark minds

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by zombieHUNTER: 10:10am On Sep 29
Tinubu should be taxing them

After all , that's why he fought to be president

To widen the tax net

And reduce purchasing power

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by AbahJFK: 10:10am On Sep 29
budaatum:
An insecure need to claim seniority is an 82 year old calling a 70 year old, son, as if he was having children at 12.
What will you say of oyedepo that calls him father??
What will you say of a father calling his biological son Father in Catholic Church?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Dogalmighty17: 10:10am On Sep 29
When people open dirty mouths to criticize these men, I just shake my head. If you know the kind of brutal lifestyle these men live, you will know that you cannot even meet up.

These men live the lifestyle they preach. I may not know about others but you see these two and probably with Enenche, even at the level of success they have attained, the brutality they maintain in pursuing results is shocking.

I dare say no one in Nigeria is as gifted a writer as Bishop Oyedepo is. The first time I picked up his book to read, I was shocked at the depth and soundness of his writing. Only someone who has spent time in reading and study can write so passionately and with conviction.

Any fool can open a church. Try building that into a global brand. These men have paid their dues. No one should raise eyebrows in their time of rest and harvest.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Agba7617(m): 10:10am On Sep 29
Sincerely, I don't know who can be helpful to me at this point. But if anyone can, I will be glad. The hardship is too much. We can't even feed. My new born baby and her mum give me tears at this moment of starvation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by stagger: 10:10am On Sep 29
budaatum:
An insecure need to claim seniority is an 82 year old calling a 70 year old, son, as if he was having children at 12.

You will not live to 70 or even 82 with this attitude. Even a king of Israel in the bible referred to Prophet Elisha as "my father, my father."

This GenZ wokeness will destroy many of you except you change your ways.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Gajagojo: 10:11am On Sep 29
budaatum:
He is a human being so he is allowed to be insecure
By the way I do not believe he or anyone is a man of God

Anyway what is wrong with a human being being insecure ?

Are you immune to insecurity feelings

Your comment is spiteful and insecure

Anyway according to their Christian doctrine which I reject
Jesus is the son of God and they are ONE not senior and Junior

Son does not mean Juniority
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by zoghys: 10:12am On Sep 29
budaatum:

in Yoruba tradition he's junior to baba Adeboye and a son in the ministry, so keep your peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by AbuTwins: 10:14am On Sep 29
AuthorMan:

You are an ignorant troll. Many of you lack sense. Ask questions about what you dont know instead of displaying stupidity on every page of NL for likes from mental patients like you.

In Christianity, Your mentor is your father in the Lord. Even if it is a year dem take senior you.
As Oyedepo is a son to Adeboye, na so Oyedepo is a father to the likes of Ibiyomeh, etc.

Now you know. I hope your mental illness is cured soon.

Which Bible verse are you quoting? I thought Jesus said call no one your father on earth?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by chukwuibuipob: 10:15am On Sep 29
budaatum:
undecided Spiritually, Oyedepo's Pastor Adeboye son.If your friend is imam/Pastor, Humble yourself b4 them sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by advocatejare(m): 10:15am On Sep 29
AbuTwins:
angry
I learnt you are the same as AntiChristian, Baba Ibeji.
Welcome on board, did they ban your other moniker temporarily? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by ultraviolet27(f): 10:15am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Anyone you are really older than say 12-15 Years in Yoruba Land you can call Her or Him your Son/Daughter you need not have birthed the Person same way I can Call my Siblings Kids,or Friends Kid my Kids their is no claiming seniority there!!

Even anyone who looks out for your welfare spiritually, financially and emotionally and She/He is older than you can be likened to your Mum or Dad nothing extraordinary

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by advocatejare(m): 10:16am On Sep 29
budaatum:
I thought you were smarter than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Iamanoited: 10:16am On Sep 29
ORISA37
THE BLOOD OF CHRIST FLOWS IN "OGA LANDLORD" TOO.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by FashionCookie(f): 10:16am On Sep 29
AuthorMan:

You are an ignorant troll. Many of you lack sense. Ask questions about what you dont know instead of displaying stupidity on every page of NL for likes from mental patients like you.

In Christianity, Your mentor is your father in the Lord. Even if it is a year dem take senior you.
As Oyedepo is a son to Adeboye, na so Oyedepo is a father to the likes of Ibiyomeh, etc.

Now you know. I hope your mental illness is cured soon.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by santaclaws: 10:16am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Pst Adeboye is Oyedepo's spiritual father and mentor. Your brain should have told you there's a deeper context, but instead you felt the need to display your ignorance.

Most of you are quick to comment but slow to understand, that's why mumu people are famous online.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by victorVIC1(m): 10:16am On Sep 29
stagger:

You will not live to 70 or even 82 with this attitude. Even a king of Israel in the bible referred to Prophet Elisha as "my father, my father."

This GenZ wokeness will destroy many of you except you change your ways.

Is it wokeness or mere stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Mandate2023: 10:20am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Gee, you so angry.

Not a sign of mental healthiness, dare I say.

U r the one with the mental health problem here........mr opinion channel that opinion to making ur life better

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by wickedclown: 10:21am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Evidence to show say u no get sense na when you realize say oyedepo sef deh call adeboye father.....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by GreatrAnalyst: 10:21am On Sep 29
FxMasterz:

It's a long time relationship between them. Don't put your mouth into things you know nothing about. This isn't the first time Oyedepo would call Adeboye "My father" and Adeboye would call Oyedepo "My son." Adeboye usually calls Oyedepo the son that is bigger than his father, referring to both himself and Oyedepo.

Many ignoramuses live and dwell here on the platform.
Don't mind them.

Relationship of more than 40 years.
One is a spiritual father, the other is a spiritual son.
Is it age that determines who a spiritual father or son is?

By physical age, wasn't the likes of Peter older than Jesus??

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by heysquare(m): 10:26am On Sep 29
budaatum:

I am obviously not protesting. I am stating an opinion just as you are.

It is not the norm amongst we Yorubas for an 82 year old to call a 70 year old, son.

We Yorubas respect each other far more than for an 82 year old to insult a 70 year old that way.
Calling him Son not really meant biological son or adopted son but Spiritual son. You should understand that in religion age doesn't count If age counts , I don't think anyone should be calling their pastor Daddy or Papa because even the older one too also call their pastors daddy without considering the age of the pastor

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by FxMasterz: 10:28am On Sep 29
GreatrAnalyst:

Many ignoramuses live and dwell here on the platform.
Don't mind them.

Relationship of more than 40 years.
One is a spiritual father, the other is a spiritual son.
Is it age that determines who a spiritual father or son is?

By physical age, wasn't the likes of Peter older than Jesus??

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by aktolly54(m): 10:28am On Sep 29
budaatum:

It is not the norm amongst we Yorubas for an 82 year old to call a 70 year old, son.

We Yorubas respect each other far more than for an 82 year old to insult a 70 year old that way.
calm down, he meant spiritual son not otherwise. He should have called him younger brother but been called son is term used in Christianity

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 10:30am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Ọdẹ.......niẹ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 10:31am On Sep 29
budaatum:

Shut up no one asked for your mumu opinion

Their kids aren't complaining

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by DuttyChuks: 10:34am On Sep 29
Those people arguing and committing nuisance here should do themselves a favour, get d fvck out of here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Freshtruth(m): 10:36am On Sep 29
chukwuibuipob:
cool very correct
wow u get mind o u kw who be Oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by illicit(m): 10:36am On Sep 29
Budaatum just dey collect

Left and right

🥵

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by owolabi5: 10:37am On Sep 29
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls Bishop Oyedepo Son On 70th Birthday by Gajagojo: 10:38am On Sep 29
advocatejare:
Yes, Oyedepo is Adeboye’s spiritual son!
What does that mean
What is a spiritual son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.