Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Remains An Unwavering Trailblazer In His Seventies ...his S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bishop David Oyedepo Remains An Unwavering Trailblazer In His Seventies ...his S (43 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Sacks Pastors, Gives No Reason For Sack / When Suicide Remains An Antidote For Depression By (busy Brain) / Watch Video: Man Shows Us Inside His S*x Doll Factory In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Remains An Unwavering Trailblazer In His Seventies ...his S by Sunnyadius: 12:45pm On Sep 28
His 70th birthday anniversary, distinguished by a unique observance, took place while I was absent.

I watched the live broadcast of this respected great man of God's significant birthday event and took away crucial lessons from his insightful comments.

Lessons Learnt:

He formed a spiritual connection with the Lord at an early stage and recognized his inherent purpose to provide service to others

He diligently allocated his time for thorough study, devoted prayer and spiritual consecration without compromising his focus

His humility is evident, shaped by guidance from an early age thanks to a supportive father and mentors.

Ultimately, his genuine nature as a loving person shines through, as he consistently shows love and kindness to everyone, irrespective of their position

He exhibits unwavering commitment to his loved ones, spiritual mentors, fellow worshippers, and the global Christian body

With my limited knowledge of Bishop David Oyedepo, I understand that he originates from Omo-Aran town in Kwara State.
Watch out for PAT2

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Suspends ECO Currency Plan: Challenges And Future Prospect. / The Importance Of Setting Boundaries For Emotional Health / The Benefits Of Spending Time In Nature For Mood Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.