Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike (49735 Views)

The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept / Why Does Seyi Tinubu Look Like An Igbo Man? / Asiwaju Tinubu Look Super Dapper In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Keaton(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28
Agba7617:
I pity you
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28
I just want Tinubu kind of grace
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Agba7617(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28
Skillsets:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Thursday last week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher and a house painter, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. Amen
OPAY
70 42 32 80 59.
M.A

Ode!
Account u just opened today?
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by abba190: 4:00pm On Sep 28
what type of man that is happy for resembling a failure

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by abba190: 4:00pm On Sep 28
Agba7617:

Ode!
Account u just opened today?
help me my account is old
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Agba7617(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28
abba190:
help me my account is old

See dis one
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by SarakiBukola: 4:03pm On Sep 28
Ororocelemi:
Always ugly people from that side

Your ladies can't just get enough.

They said you guys are microscopic downstairs and that's why you hide under the bed every Mondays. 🛌

grin

We leave the leftovers for una to wife with 38 page bride price lists wink

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by ClearFlair: 4:03pm On Sep 28
Let me just waka pass
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Nonexisting1: 4:04pm On Sep 28
This could be the "Tinubu" that truly went to Chicago University to study accounting. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Gkay1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28
Na wa o
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by rdsco(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28
make men no.go catch you outside o
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Entrepreneurrr: 4:07pm On Sep 28
Funny, but they resemble
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by chudez0147(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28
Softmirror:

Such Nigerians are doing themselves.
How are they doing their self ?? For speaking up against evil

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Centrik360(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28
Ororocelemi:
Always ugly people from that side

Poor ulterance.
Your mind is not rich enough to embrace the works of the creature.
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Mathewrichard99: 4:11pm On Sep 28
This man is shameless. What joy in you to hear that you resemble a failure. He doesn't even resemble the Tribulation Tinubu at all......Old Pa too want to cruise on the back of a failure. You won buga, you want to flex..... 😂
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by adolfHitler1934: 4:11pm On Sep 28
Something you shouldn't even come closer to claim. At this point in time in Nigeria, the name Tinubu is a curse.
Buhari, Tinubu, Petrol price are cursed words to pronounce.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by chudez0147(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28
SarakiBukola:

Your ladies can't just get enough.

They said you guys are microscopic downstairs and that's why you hide under the bed every Mondays. 🛌

grin

We leave the leftovers for una to wife with 38 page bride price lists wink
How old are you son ?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by GindoX(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28
Lumarstone:
On a normal closser observation, two of do not resembled but in some cases, faces looks alike.

I just pray that the type of prayers Nigerians currently offering against Tinubu will never locate you nor be your portion.

Uhh, tinubu don baff soap.. all those wicked na nothing... Baba don guide himself.... grin
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by SarakiBukola: 4:13pm On Sep 28
chudez0147:

How old are you son ?

Old enough for your mum to almost tear her vocal cords when screaming cheesy

Ask her to swear by Amadioha she will confess. grin
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by chudez0147(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28
SarakiBukola:

Old enough for your mum to almost tear her vocal cords when screaming cheesy

Ask her to swear by Amadioha she will confess. grin
Same thing you’ve been doing to your mother

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by SarakiBukola: 4:18pm On Sep 28
chudez0147:

Chudez0147 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Same thing you’ve been doing to your mother

I totally agree with you. They had you after all grin
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Honestey: 4:20pm On Sep 28
Just beware of transfer of aggression because some people want to beat up that face if they can get close enough.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by TheWinterBird(f): 4:26pm On Sep 28
If that makes him happy, then so be it. I'm not going to argue with an 83-year old. Yes, you look like Tinubu, Sir.
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Clementz0(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28
Until Dem Lynch you dey play oo

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by TableLeg(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28
Baba agba oloshi, you no suppose dey happy say you lok like that incompetent drug dealer!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Naijanascam: 4:37pm On Sep 28
Make you not try enter Kano by mistake to avoid the story that touches the heart💜❤

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by naturefellow(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28
A human photocopy of disaster

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by LagosFc: 4:46pm On Sep 28
vanbonattel:
Fugly
grin let see your fathers picture, thats if you not a baby factory product grin
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Godsonkemz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28
Better to resemble devil than to resemble his servant sent from hell to punish Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Maxtipulation(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28
People dey happy say dam resemble better pesin dis one dey happy say I'm resemble Kurubu
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Brushstrokes20: 4:54pm On Sep 28
😳😳😳Mtcheeeew.... Pathetic filth👀👀👀
# lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA 🚮🚮💯💯🗑️🗑️🗑️
Re: Timothy Olatunde Kolawole, Tinubu’s Look-Alike by Father4all: 4:58pm On Sep 28
You are a stupid man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970

Viewing this topic: Greatphase, veekid(m), sockistical, Aykush(m), domaindivine(m), 9jvirgin(m), mac04, Birkhof(m), graceamazing(f), owenseddies40(m), DonClement19 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.