Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,142 members, 7,963,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) (49057 Views)

Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Kvarachi: 9:07pm On Sep 28
LibertyRep:
What's the fuss? Is it because it's Oyedepo or what? Public officials have retinue of security personnels guardian then so what's wrong with an individual arranging for his own security?

See there's nothing wrong for him to arrange his own security personnel, but why tell the brethrens or sheeples to pray and depend on holy ghost or is holy spirit to protect them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:08pm On Sep 28
Kvarachi:

See there's nothing wrong for him to arrange his own security personnel, but why tell the brethrens or sheeples to pray and depend on holy ghost or is holy spirit to protect them.
grin grin grin
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by ufotunang: 9:14pm On Sep 28
See how the bodyguards are even suffering themselves... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:20pm On Sep 28
SAMBARRY:
Happy 70th birthday to our father in the Lord.haters of good pastors will soon come here to lament about how pastors are using tithes and offering to buy rolls Royce but will suddenly become deaf and have amnesia when pastor oyedepo talks about the numbers of school fees he has paid to thousands of children in secondary schools and universities that he doesn't even know their names or seen them before till the beneficiaries introduce themselves to him.

They will also not also know he has helped plenty local indigenes of ota to get a job or start a business.yet some of this beneficiaries of his generosity don't attend winners Chapel. Infact some are Muslims. Social media critics will not also see the number of hospital bills he has cleared on a monthly basis for people he doesn't even know their parents.

Make una continue criticising without knowing the service he has rendered to God and man.

Let me not also mention the numbers of dysfunctional children he has helped raised and the numbers of businesses the presence of winners Chapel has generated. How do you ever think a visionary and generous man won't be blessed by God.haba God too is not a God of injustice and unfairness na

How about his days of little beginnings when he didn't even have a car.una no criticise am then o.God now decided to reward his service una don suddenly become envious
Don't mind them they are haters of good thing

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:22pm On Sep 28
Eagleways:
Holy Spirit cannot do for you what he gave you the capacity to do for yourself.

When you get to their level, remove your house doors and windows.

But I am afraid, greatness is not your thing
That is a sign of someone that cannot go far in life when you see people that are always bitter about other people's success
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by LibertyRep: 9:24pm On Sep 28
Kvarachi:

Well if he has ever said this, then he deserves the criticism otherwise its unfair to call him out for having layers of security for personal protection.

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by cyrusmillz: 9:24pm On Sep 28
damble:

Who told you those guys are armed with ammunition? They are called protocol officials for your information

You made this exact comment in 2019 grin and you said their prayers is what is keeping Nigeria cheesy
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Humabled(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28
RollinTNDA:
I never see Native Doctor with security.
Their gods or charm dey protect them

But na Daddy G.O Jesus Assistant, Daddy
Na them go pack 10 convoy of security

These niggas no even trust their God
you are funny honestly
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Psoul(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28
APOPTOSIS:
Looking at this and having a reflection on my life so far, I must say I have done well for myself and God has really blessed me so far.
This kind of Job is one of the stupidest jobs on this planet.
For me, I would rather recommend a diligent and innovative carpenter, mechanic and many more to my female friends, sisters, cousins and daughters than men involved in this kind of stupid shitttt.

There is never any single dignity in this.
Not even one.
This is more than slavery. This is exemplary dehumanization. A man operating at this level is already cognitively constrained and will never never explore the potentials within himself. Honestly, I can't imagine my family watching me do this. Thank God for my life!

You're talking trash.
If this happens to be Davido bodyguards, your narration will change.
Getat.

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 9:33pm On Sep 28
Psoul:

You're talking trash.
If this happens to be Davido bodyguards, your narration will change.
Getat.

DAVIDO's is not free. It's a Job.
Those guarding Tinubu are paid.
Those guarding wike are paid.
Those guarding Joe Biden are paid.

But these Church Guys...🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
And the worst, for a Pastor, how
It's absolute rubbish.
I rather do a volunteer work in the library or my community for free than run after a Pastors car for freeeeeee.

I rather be a hardworking and committed mechanic in Nigeria than run after a prophet's car for Freeee, waiting for something to drop from the table....That's stupidity.
Women married to such men should divorce them. I support it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Psoul(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28
UselessBuharist:
Then they will tell you to depend on Holy Spirit for security

I was truly expecting ppl like you to make s!lly comment like this.

Tell me why some of the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ go around with knife.

Also explain to me this verse from the Bible;
Luke 22:36
"Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by UselessBuharist: 9:40pm On Sep 28
Psoul:

I was truly expecting ppl like you to make s!lly comment like this.

Tell me why some of the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ go around with knife.

Also explain to me this verse from the Bible;
Luke 22:36
"Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."

I was not there in the time of Jesus Disciples. I didn’t see them carry knives
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by BondRiv: 9:42pm On Sep 28
LibertyRep:
What's the fuss? Is it because it's Oyedepo or what? Public officials have retinue of security personnels guardian then so what's wrong with an individual arranging for his own security?

So you can't identify the obvious irony and hypocrisy? Pity.
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28
UselessBuharist:
Jesus never said his disciples should depend on the Holy Spirit for protection from human attacks.

Nehemiah: As he led the rebuilding of the walls, he stationed guards to protect the people from attack (Nehemiah 4:9).

Paul: In Acts 23, Roman soldiers were assigned to protect Paul from those plotting to kill him, indicating that even apostles needed protection in certain circumstances.

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16, NIV)
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Aaronsrod: 9:47pm On Sep 28
Monzuur:
I ask any kind man or woman to please help me with any amount in this bad economy. Me and my wife have nothing to feed on since morning and we have no hope.
7061017199 Moniepoint Jimoh Monsuru or MAAJ GLOBAL

Do you inhabit Lagos?

I have a young goat and a bag of honey beans to offer your family.

Meet us after midnight at St Theresa church Moroluke Street.

Bring your wife.
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by wickedclown: 9:51pm On Sep 28
CodeTemplarr:
...and so what?

Since august protest, the NPF that never have fuel for mobility to respond to crimes have never lacked the resources and manpower to patrol. That one did not attract attention, it is bodyguard armed with pen and notepads.

What happened to "when pastors tell us that the lord is the one who watches over the people?
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by NewDea4: 9:53pm On Sep 28
chemex002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtsfrlyeOpA

Why can't he rely on his god to guard him?
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by cyrusmillz: 10:01pm On Sep 28
Dcaliphate:
There were a lot of dignitaries present at the event. Besides that, even God in heaven is well guarded by the Cherabium & Seraphim

There's nothing wrong with defending anyone , but be careful with your blasphemy, are the seraphims protecting God ?
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On Sep 28
/

Nobody has zero trust on divine protection than Nigerian pastors grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by TrustNone: 10:22pm On Sep 28
zombieHUNTER:
God punish Freiburg
see screenshots below bro..
I staked 10k and choose 4 games bro 3 delivered see how Freiburg lost on purpose against an under performing team

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by damoobaba: 10:22pm On Sep 28
1Alex:
Nonsense and ingredients.

The reason some of you will remain poor is because you ALWAYS envy rich people. Youre angry with Tinubu, Dangote, Sanwo-olu, Otedola, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc. The only people youre attracted to are LOSERS like Obi, WHY IS YOUR LIFE ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO LOSER .These people are not the reason for your family poverty. Try and work on your own life and the people youre attracted to.

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Technocrat501: 10:27pm On Sep 28
Am sure papa is really scared of going to the same heaven he promised them. Yet.

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by onuman: 10:40pm On Sep 28
UselessBuharist:
They tell that to their equally misinformed followers.
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28
id4sho:
I've sighted Kumuyi with full squad of DSS tongue
You are joking right
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 10:49pm On Sep 28
Taiwojon:

You are joking right
fact cool
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28
AmalaAtiEwedu:
fact cool

Please I don't understand the fact!
Just tell me what your fact really stand for
Whether you are joking or not
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 10:53pm On Sep 28
Taiwojon:

Please I don't understand the fact!
Just tell me what your fact really stand for
Whether you are joking or not
na joke grin
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 10:54pm On Sep 28
Technocrat501:
Am sure papa is really scared of going to the same heaven he promised them. Yet.
grin
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28
AmalaAtiEwedu:
na joke grin
Good
Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by oseahumenb(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28
These guys belong to the protocol until of the church. They were having fun. No pressure no hassles but why is the poster having headache 😫😫😫😫

1 Like

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28
dogo568:

I've always told people there's no God.
Can you prove it?

Saying what you don't know!
I pray it won't be too late before God open your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodyguards Diligently On Duty At Oyedepo's 70th Birthday Celebration (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28
I only blame those people who posted dis online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.