Stats: 3,204,031 members, 7,987,681 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung (47247 Views)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by MasterTeeUSA: 1:46am On Sep 29
could be another scam just like her fake waist lol

Gistmedia10:
Moesha Boduoung, once at the pinnacle of Ghana’s slayqueen scene, is now facing a harsh reality. Known for her extravagant lifestyle, she flaunted her body enhancements, luxury vacations, and connections with high-profile celebrities, including Wizkid. Moesha was the definition of opulence, frequently boasting about dating wealthy men, undergoing multiple body surgeries, and enjoying lavish trips to Dubai. shocked

However, her glittering facade has since crumbled. In a shocking twist, Moesha is reportedly struggling to raise $10,000 for a medical procedure. Even more surprising, it was revealed that she suffered a stroke, leaving her partially paralyzed. Moesha was recently spotted in a church seeking spiritual intervention for her condition, a far cry from the once-glamorous figure who dominated social media with her lavish lifestyle.

Fans and well-wishers have expressed their support for her recovery, hoping that this difficult chapter of her life will soon pass. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X__UTBWPyWM
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by SAMAJ: 2:07am On Sep 29
Market don finish.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by nasbiafra(m): 2:16am On Sep 29
you well so,waiting you dey talk
purples25:
Why did all her friends abandon her, leaving her for all those who secretly envy her to gloat, those who aren't holy because they believe, but because they lack the courage to live their truth. They left her for these people to use her as an example and a comfort that they are better off.

True holy people or helpers will not narrate any hypocritical pitying grass to grace story, gloating in secret. If they want to help, let them help and let her be. Why parade her. Like those that have been in the church all along are better.
you just dey yarn dust,why them go help her,when she dey flaunt who she help,women supporting women supporting rubbish
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Ishilove: 2:18am On Sep 29
tuoyoojo:
What medical procedures would she be needing that $10k for

My exact question. What exactly is the true nature of her problem?? I know when this lady was trending before 2020, and I think up to 2021, so I am very surprised to read about her situation.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by anonimi: 2:56am On Sep 29
ImoleNaija:
Omo! The BBL don disappear sharp sharp. angry

Fake things and fake lifestyle do not last.

Is this also true for us blacks generally, who build mansions and buy fancy cars plus gadgets in cities without water supply, without electricity, without good roads, without mass transit, without free basic healthcare and free basic education?

Why are we unevolved dumbos who blame oyinbos for our enduring failures while simultaneously bragging about doing japa to further develop their countries, in addition to hyping everything about the whites, including their football league to the neglect of our own league.

sage:
http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28:the-vague-future-of-nigeria&catid=28:friday-column&Itemid=56

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

Guys lets discuss the thoughts of Lord Lugard. he had  a supremacist view obviously. But is he right in the way he describes Nigerians and Africans in general? How many of the issues that he raises are valid?

Letz get some responses

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by decency17(m): 4:10am On Sep 29
Make her fans raise 10k na. Suppose dey easy for them

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Berankis: 4:30am On Sep 29
Lalami3232:
Admin abeg push this one to the front page so that E go serve as lesson to younger girls. As we dey talk so, alot of babes dey save money to do do yansh, all because of say the society dey make dem feel say who get yansh don get a valuable asset.
Make I pause here, I go come back to finish my comment later, arsenal dey give me BP for now
They wil never listen.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by 1Sharon(f): 4:31am On Sep 29
Lol. What happened to all her big men?
Seems like she mismanaged all the money she was making and she's even lost a lot of weight.

She was just living in the moment, thinking her fame and wealth will last forever.

All these BBL queens are dense.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Originalsly: 4:52am On Sep 29
I wish her well .... pride cometh before the fall.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:16am On Sep 29
Self destruction. I'll always appreciate women who love and admire their natural body. Seems like she's having stroke. Now Slay queen dey struggle to move one of her hand and leg. Wishing her a successful surgery in advance i.e if she is able to raise the amount needed
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by lamentor78(m): 5:40am On Sep 29
Gistmedia10:
Moesha Boduoung, once at the pinnacle of Ghana’s slayqueen scene, is now facing a harsh reality. Known for her extravagant lifestyle, she flaunted her body enhancements, luxury vacations, and connections with high-profile celebrities, including Wizkid. Moesha was the definition of opulence, frequently boasting about dating wealthy men, undergoing multiple body surgeries, and enjoying lavish trips to Dubai. shocked

However, her glittering facade has since crumbled. In a shocking twist, Moesha is reportedly struggling to raise $10,000 for a medical procedure. Even more surprising, it was revealed that she suffered a stroke, leaving her partially paralyzed. Moesha was recently spotted in a church seeking spiritual intervention for her condition, a far cry from the once-glamorous figure who dominated social media with her lavish lifestyle.

Fans and well-wishers have expressed their support for her recovery, hoping that this difficult chapter of her life will soon pass. cry

These idiots cannot learn, watch her recover and you will see her flaunting again taunting her presume enemy online.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by ruggedtimi(m): 5:51am On Sep 29
dkidd:
They only remember there's God when they have problems.. after dating all the rich niggaz Ur still here begging for funds Jennyclay this is the roadmap to ur journey if U no change grin
all those cars she dey show off,she cant sell off and pay $10k...maybe she dey go expensive hospital possible a cheap hospital can handle her medical case for maybe$500 _ $800

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by joseph1832(m): 5:53am On Sep 29
Ishilove:

My exact question. What exactly is the true nature of her problem?? I know when this lady was trending before 2020, and I think up to 2021, so I am very surprised to read about her situation.
Those body enhancement takes a toll on the body, they aren't natural, and the human body have a way of attacking anything that is alien to it.

Though I wonder why those she balled with, can't come to her side ASAP, unless of course, she was busy doing PAYG. Lol

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Pat081: 6:12am On Sep 29
dkidd:
They only remember there's God when they have problems.. after dating all the rich niggaz Ur still here begging for funds Jennyclay this is the roadmap to ur journey if U no change grin
😌😌😌😌😌 it be long she comment here hope she still dey alright with her fake life

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by SAMAJ: 6:14am On Sep 29
Market don finish.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by fabolouz1(m): 7:48am On Sep 29
Many People make the mistake of relegating God when all seems well.
Few run to him when they discover their foolishness .
God is ever merciful and he always comes through for His children.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by nedzuby: 7:53am On Sep 29
Lalami3232:
Admin abeg push this one to the front page so that E go serve as lesson to younger girls. As we dey talk so, alot of babes dey save money to do do yansh, all because of say the society dey make dem feel say who get yansh don get a valuable asset.
Make I pause here, I go come back to finish my comment later, arsenal dey give me BP for now

Dem no go still hear word and learn
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by femi4: 10:01am On Sep 29
Gistmedia10:

Nothing last forever

That naija socialite roman goddess reigning back in 2012 is no where to be found on social media today

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Sep 29
Thundafireseun:
To see girl wey get sense nah by connection
Ignorance & Immaturities is the bane of Most Human Until Realities Beckoned ....

Then Your Actions shall become vivid results to Ya Face ....
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Eyinju112(f): 10:22am On Sep 29
donproject2:
You will do lots of shitty things, flaunt your extravagant lifestyles on internet to put unnecessary pressure on those fools who want to be you, this will make them resort to all shades of crude activities to get money. You make them go into crimes without thinking twice.

Now, God has shown His power to you, you are now back to that internet to ask people for fund, Ogun [with capital O] will kill you (Amen) and your generation.
😂😂😂😂 please don’t make me laugh
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Thundafireseun: 10:24am On Sep 29
DonroxyII:
Ignorance & Immaturities is the bane of Most Human Until Realities Beckoned ....

Then Your Actions shall become vivid results to Ya Face ....

I agree with you

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by purples25(f): 10:35am On Sep 29
TrustNone:
they're not parading, the called her to come in stage for healing session

Eh, nobody should put out her story or snap her picture.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by purples25(f): 10:37am On Sep 29
nasbiafra:
you well so,waiting you dey talk you just dey yarn dust,why them go help her,when she dey flaunt who she help,women supporting women supporting rubbish

Oh so those who no dey flaunt are angels abi, that's why they raised her on the platform to shame her. Be supporting underdogs filled with jealousy.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Ojemedad: 11:04am On Sep 29
See my babe that year for Kasoa, yellow gate hotel
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by jesmond3945: 1:15pm On Sep 29
Gistmedia10:

i hope genz baddies are seeing and people who like attacking christianity and mocking God
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by armadeo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29
My own inside the matter be say that church no be like permanent site.

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29
TrustNone:
I want to fucck this princess Chukwu, where can I find her?

lol you that can not take of your self,

small boy ,let her fans catch you.

our role model is busy.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Sammy101111(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29
Lastly, I have not seen an old woman who has bbl till old age.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Sammy101111(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29
Akpaamunsi:

Even me wey no do BBL can't sit on a chair without foam , not to talk of person wey do BBL

Serious now imagine person way do bbl will now be monitoring there life and living they can’t sit down on any object 😂 if the chair no get foam na wahala . I know person way come back from uk she go do bbL . She said she regret it because once you do it . You can’t go back to your former shape again so it is sad to do what will not let you rest all because you want to impress men . Now look at Toke Makinwa her husband left because of she did bbl with out telling him about it . Bbl is bad your romance life will be boring because you will have to be caution the guy on were to touch and were not to touch make you no go deform her yansh way she use 3million some will even travel and spend $20,000 on bbl 20million naira
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by sageb: 3:10pm On Sep 29
Gistmedia10:

what a sad story
I hope she finds closure soon.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Sep 29
joseph1832:
Those body enhancement takes a toll on the body, they're aren't natural, and the human body have a way of attacking anything that is alien to it.

Though I wonder why those she balled with, can't come to her side ASAP, unless of course, she was busy doing PAYG. Lol
At the end of the day, it is just not worth it. I look at her old fake body and wonder exactly what men found attractive in that plastic, abnormal looking body.

Those she balled with may have done the little they could before abandoning her to her fate. Last last na all man for himself

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Sep 29
Sammy101111:

Serious now imagine person way do bbl will now be monitoring there life and living they can’t sit down on any object 😂 if the chair no get foam na wahala . I know person way come back from uk she go bbl . She said she regret it because once you do it . You can’t go back to your former shape again so it sad to do what will not let you rest all because you want to impress men . Now look at Toke Makinwa he husband left because of she did bbl with out telling him . Bbl is bad your romance life will be boring because you will have to caution the guy on we’re to touch and we’re not to touch make you no go deform yansh way you use 3million some will even travel and spend $20,000 on bbl 20million naira
What if they remove the silicone?

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / “Na Because Of Bad Govt I Never See Husband” – 37-Year-Old Protester (Photo) / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54