Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,176 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video (31781 Views)

Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Glimpsetv: 4:29pm On Sep 28
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has expressed his desire to live long enough to attend the 90th birthday celebration of Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church.

Amazingly, Obasanjo, the former President of Nigeria, would be 107 years old when Bishop Oyedepo turns 90.

Obasanjo delivered his goodwill message with great humor, keeping the audience laughing uncontrollably throughout his speech at the 70th birthday celebration of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, held at the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, on Friday.

Addressing the congregation of Living Faith Church, Obasanjo said: “Today, you are joining the club of Septuagenarians. From Septuagenarian, you will become an Octogenarian, and I will be here. From Octogenarian, you will become a Nonagenarian, and I will be here.

“After that, I will leave you alone, and God will be with you.”

Reflecting on his connection to Ota and Oyedepo's contributions to the area, Obasanjo shared his experiences with farming in Ota, which began in 1979.

Please watch Obasanjo’s humorous goodwill message and remember to like and share this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yf707akXdc

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by CodeTemplarr: 4:37pm On Sep 28
What is sanwo doing there? I thought his specialty was running Lagos the Nigerian way and killing protesters?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Thundafireseun: 4:44pm On Sep 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by ChatterHouse: 4:55pm On Sep 28
That's awesome believing the age with faith

When David. O is 90 Baba will be ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by LordIsaac(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28
I like the gathering of Fathers. May God show me such mercy (Amen).

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28
Folks whilst praying for long life, pray for good health too

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Bubu4Sea: 7:17pm On Sep 28
By the grace of God sir.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Eriggs: 7:18pm On Sep 28
AMEN.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Melodydoctor: 7:18pm On Sep 28
If you get money, you fit live long. If you jo get money, hide your face undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by id4sho(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28
tongue
Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by DEXTROVERT: 7:19pm On Sep 28
Ebora

Of

Owu

The

gods

Have

Spoken

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by alingo2013(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28
A textbook definition of power and grace

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by WhizdomXX(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28
Amen. Beautiful from Engr. OBJ.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by MrSly(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28
Old age is a great gift from God Himself. May God bless your new age sir. Respect to our grand daddy, OBJ, a great statesman of all time in Nigeria history. God has continued to smile on you. May you live as long as you desire. May this blessings go round among nairalanders, Amen 🙏.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Eriokanmi: 7:23pm On Sep 28
I first saw it on tiktok. Babaaa grin. Well, it's possible he lives that long.His father lived very long too, as history posited. His sister died a few years back. Her name was madam eweję. She was a member of our church

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Omoluabi16(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28
Obasanjo will be 106 then. It is possible.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by psalmskiddy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
See me smiling
Kai
I'll surely make impact on earth also.

Congratulations to Daddy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by TemmyT002(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28
Baba Obasanjo has always been humourous.
Listening to him speak had always been a delight.
I remember watching him for presidential media chat, speaking with the NASS, etc.
A very funny and vibrant man
Unlike those people from APC

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by chopnaira: 7:26pm On Sep 28
Interesting. Now I see why the agulu man told papa to tell "his people".

1 Like

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Roger3D(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28
Glimpsetv:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has expressed his desire to live long enough to attend the 90th birthday celebration of Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church.

Amazingly, Obasanjo, the former President of Nigeria, would be 107 years old when Bishop Oyedepo turns 90.

Obasanjo delivered his goodwill message with great humor, keeping the audience laughing uncontrollably throughout his speech at the 70th birthday celebration of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, held at the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, on Friday.

Addressing the congregation of Living Faith Church, Obasanjo said: “Today, you are joining the club of Septuagenarians. From Septuagenarian, you will become an Octogenarian, and I will be here. From Octogenarian, you will become a Nonagenarian, and I will be here.

“After that, I will leave you alone, and God will be with you.”

Reflecting on his connection to Ota and Oyedepo's contributions to the area, Obasanjo shared his experiences with farming in Ota, which began in 1979.

Please watch Obasanjo’s humorous goodwill message and remember to like and share this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yf707akXdc

That will never happen. They'll both be dead and rotting in the ground
Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28
cheesy
Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28
Melodydoctor:
If you get money, you fit live long. If you jo get money, hide your face undecided
Money does not gives good health and longevity. In fact, good health, long life, and peace of mind are the only thing money can never provide for you.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Tayorshd87(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28
So how is this one news now 😡
Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by Menclothing1: 7:29pm On Sep 28
I will buy papa 2 jet on his 90th birthday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be With You On Your 90th Birthday, Obasanjo Tells Oyedepo (pix/video by adioolayi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28
Baba no wan die...

Baba Obasanjo is 87 years old ...

Meaning, he will be 107 by the time Bishop Oyedepo clocks 90 grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / Apostle Johnson Suleman And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.