Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe (669 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe by Salewa97: 8:53pm On Sep 28
The truth is bitter.

Joe Igbokwe, the man with 2 heads.

The likes of him would rather prefer to be like others while his people continue to wallow in darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe by flokii: 10:15pm On Sep 28
Who cares whether they see you as anti-Igbo or not.. bloody interloper.
All of you that crossed river Niger into South West to be poke nosing into Yoruba affairs, your days are numbered.
Eyan jaku jaku.. no carry yourself back to Anambra where you came from.
Re: Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe by Justnation: 10:49pm On Sep 28
This man is totally confused
Re: Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe by IFECHIGCON: 10:51pm On Sep 28
Softmirror:

He shares mind set with Soludo who always, always speaks the truth.
If you think soludo is the one behind this account then i will believe pastor adeboye drank tea with god grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I’m Seen As Anti-igbo – Joe Igbokwe by Shawarmagirl: 11:23pm On Sep 28
Joe Igbokwe, an outcast who can not come back to his father village again due to fear of the unknown. The moment he comes back alone, he won't go back alive he knows this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True International Story Unfolding - Explosive - Sell It / Should The Conduct Of Elections Be Outsourced To Foreign Consultants? / Robbers Unleash Terror On Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.