Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,049 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki (23984 Views)

Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos) / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by officialwdhtv: 5:09am On Sep 29
Concerned residents gather at the Edo State government house to ‘greet’ soon to be outgoing Governor Godwin Obaseki cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgETrl8zUs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Owontime: 5:29am On Sep 29
Nonsense, Obaseki is politically dead.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Okolo2122: 6:50am On Sep 29
Stockholm ❌

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Atuero(m): 6:50am On Sep 29
What goes around comes around

Edo na Lagos pro-max now.

Edo allocation will first be taken to Lagos for sharing before the balance will be given to the Governor

Expect powerful media team assembly soon for propaganda and cover up

40 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by reccy(m): 6:50am On Sep 29
E don reach dis level?

Edo people sef......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by EmperorGodswill(m): 6:51am On Sep 29
Obaseki the ingrate I dislike him.
Am very happy how he was rigged out.
Bt soon ppl stp quing to vote because is useless.

26 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Shawarmagirl: 6:51am On Sep 29
Paid aggrieved persons. APC has won yet they keep sponsoring protests. Obaseke has achieved his own ambition of being two term governor. You can call him names for all he cares.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:51am On Sep 29
Farewell greeting. So pain APC forcefully rigged PDP out of Edo State

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Koralords: 6:51am On Sep 29
And people sayy this election was rigged? Na obaseki spoil that asue own that guy would have been a good governor

40 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by FDeen1: 6:51am On Sep 29
Necessary
Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by owolabi5: 6:52am On Sep 29
grin
Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by triple996(m): 6:52am On Sep 29
edo is now lagos grin grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by straighttalk(m): 6:52am On Sep 29
Farewell bidding to opportunity misused

3 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by NJV: 6:52am On Sep 29
Abeg make them go siddon! Rented crowd. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Shedrack777: 6:53am On Sep 29
Lol
Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by mcdokwe(m): 6:53am On Sep 29
oluwaseunamos33:
view it fes

1 Like

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by lapintoz: 6:53am On Sep 29
I hope they won't stone this man after his tenure is over.

Failure in office!

15 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Rseven(m): 6:56am On Sep 29
Somebody said Obaseki is practically dead, how? He rule Edo state for 8yrs, meaning he won governorship race back to back. If not for political manipulation by Apc in collaboration with Inec, He would have still succeeded in installing a successor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by shivisee: 6:57am On Sep 29
Mumu paid dimwits! The new governor should write all the wrongs of Obaseki, he’s a bloody idiot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Wickedfact: 6:58am On Sep 29
This is the Obaseki that Igbo Obidients were supporting.

They used their eternal badluck to ruin him, they have now moved on to ungrateful idiot in Rivers.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by hafeeanubasy: 6:58am On Sep 29
Atuero:

Edo allocation will first be taken to Lagos for sharing before the balance will be given to the Governor

Expect power media team assembly soon for propaganda and cover up
Does that even make sense to you??

4 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by paba(m): 6:59am On Sep 29
oluwaseunamos33:
Na Nigerians be the problem of Nigeria, for my korokoro eyes dem dey give people 10k each to vote APC, what to do? when my duty na to ensure say everywhere peaceful...

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by hafeeanubasy: 7:00am On Sep 29
Shawarmagirl:
Paid aggrieved persons. APC has won yet they keep sponsoring protests. Obaseke has achieved his own ambition of being two term governor. You can call him names for all he cares.
You dont even care about your 20k candidate APATA OLUMIDE 😆 ...OBASEKI na your new bride

12 Likes

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by hafeeanubasy: 7:01am On Sep 29
paba:
Na Nigerians be the problem of Nigeria, for my korokoro eyes dem dey give people 10k each to vote APC, what to do? when my duty na to ensure say everywhere peaceful...

God bless Nigeria.
I tell you for my own koro Koro eyes, I dey see PDP dey share 15k and LP sharing 5k.I collected PDP 10K and voted APC!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Kingluqman(m): 7:03am On Sep 29
cheesy
Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by EKOMADENG: 7:06am On Sep 29
The headline should be;

Aggrieved pained PDP members came to bid farewell to Obaseki.

If not for those bittered people from that side that use their bad luck to affect Asue maybe something different might have happened.

Those guys are cursed, once they start supporting you, just know it will end in tears and gnashing of teeth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Sep 29
Outgoing governor!
Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Nursepepeye(f): 7:07am On Sep 29
hafeeanubasy:

I tell you for my own koro Koro eyes, I dey see PDP dey share 15k and LP sharing 5k.I collected PDP 10K and voted APC!
then ayec e ti baje bayi

1 Like

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Redhot111(m): 7:12am On Sep 29
Atuero:

Expect power media team assembly soon for propaganda and cover up

Bros Edo no be Lagos, I repeat Edo can never be Lagos. I will tell you why. When ambode was told not to recontest, he obediently chickened out. But you will agree with me that obaseki didn't give it up to them on a platter of gold. Edo no be cowards. So oga, help spread it that Edo isn't Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by Bobloco: 7:14am On Sep 29
Obaseki has done well for his people. 

In a couple of months and years to come, the people of Edo State will realise that they were better off with the PDP. History will surely vindicate Obaseki.

History has shown repeatedly that when ever there's a gang up backed by federal might and state capture against a sitting governor who wants to install a successor, the eventual winners from the opposing party end up getting worse. It happened in Kwara in 2019; 'the O'toge mantra'; today it is happening in Edo State. Will these states fare better after the gang up? The answer is an emphatic no. The state has become worse off after the gang up backed by federal might with their insatiable quest to criminally grab power.

The opposing forces always claim that the governor whom they are ganging up against is a failure, ingrate, or betrayal to justify their act, but they would come in and become worse than the governor they were ganging up against. 

Forget the lies, falsehoods, and propaganda being peddled around; the truth of the matter is that they are all after their selfish interests and not the interests of the common man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by badoh(m): 7:15am On Sep 29
oluwaseunamos33:
Can you provide evidence that the election was rigged? Was polling units results different from what INEC announced? If you can't provide this, Bleep off.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Gather At Edo Government House To 'Greet' Governor Obaseki by badoh(m): 7:17am On Sep 29
Rseven:
Somebody said Obaseki is practically dead, how? He rule Edo state for 8yrs, meaning he won governorship race back to back. If not for political manipulation by Apc in collaboration with Inec, He would have still succeeded in installing a successor
Oga, give us evidence that the election was rigged. Stop being emotional and be factual. If PDP won, you won't blame INEC but if APC won, you'll blame INEC, you people are unpredictable.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" / Osinbajo, Tinubu At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.