Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,049 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) (21357 Views)

The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim / Stupidity Of Transgenderism / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:53am On Sep 29
Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not

Imagine where an elderly man, who is married for many years with grown up kids, would suddenly wake up one morning and claim to have been in the wrong body all his life and now wants to identify as a woman.

Then after going through all the expensive and painstaking procedures to appear outwardly as a woman in order to gratify that abnormal craving, also taking up a feminine name to confirm the new trans status, the same person after several years would now start feeling that being in a white body is not right and now craves to be a black woman.

Does that sound normal?

That's pretty much the story of Caitlyn Jenner if the recent reports about "her" no longer feeling right in a white body is true.

It wouldn't be unusual though if true because he is not the first to feel awkward and yet unsatisfied after going through a trans-surgery despite thinking that's the solution to their trans-craving.

It's confusion and demonic possession, that's why until they are delivered and return to who they truly are and what God made them to be, they will never be satisfied even if they pretend to be so.

Hence why many former transgenders only come to true satisfaction after they've found their true identity in Christ, including this former transgender transformed by Christ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3j3PI5dejg?si=MpBqtiSMvyAstDN-

God bless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Sep 29
However you don't have to first start cross-dressing or even go through trans surgery to identify as who you're not though as these former transgenders, before you realized yourself and also regret your actions.

You should know from the onset it's not normal but a demonic spirit behind that perverse feeling, so sincerely cry out to God and ask him to deliver you from it.

I believe He would because even though you're a sinner, He loves you and is not willing for you to perish but to come to repentance, so He really wants to deliver and save you.

However even if you've gone as far as these ones and even undergone sex change, God is still able to help you out of it as He helped this ones, if you retrace your steps and seek His help.

God bless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:55am On Sep 29
Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Leviticus 18:22-23 (KJV)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Sep 29
The hypocrisy of white pple and their dirty laws driven by carnal sexual needs irritates me

... If I say I am trans-caucasian now...awon wèrèy..they will not give me red passport and make me automatic citizen ooooo...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by AbuTwins: 9:11am On Sep 29
Mentally deranged people basking in the name of freedom!

An old man can identify as a kid and then start kidding putting on pants, playing with toys, etc.

As in Voluntary Autism!

23 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Sep 29
Smh
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 9:53am On Sep 29
Satan is in control of this system in as much as the system will continue you should expect all manners of vices and questionable ways of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:54am On Sep 29
Me I'm a sinner and I be badt guy but the way people are bold to show their dirty character is alarming.

9 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Modecaih: 9:54am On Sep 29
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the holy one is understanding,,,a word is enough for the wise

8 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 9:55am On Sep 29
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by datola: 9:56am On Sep 29
End time signs
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 9:57am On Sep 29
I think they are all mentally unbalanced

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Guide777(m): 9:57am On Sep 29
I am a Nigerian but I identify as a US citizen. So I am Trans-American. Duk, dan iska ! Na only una Sabi craze?

8 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Maj196(m): 9:58am On Sep 29
Satan keeps winning many souls
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Mathain19(m): 10:00am On Sep 29
Anything you want to turn your life into, is your own decision to make, Eat,drink, wear the best makeup to glow your skin, las las
Termites will feed on your remain...
Use your tongue to count your teeth,

4 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:02am On Sep 29
Deranged people, no be only trans, na transformer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by DuttyChuks: 10:02am On Sep 29
God never change! He is still going about doing good! I am trans-biafra
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:02am On Sep 29
Mental issues and overfeeding is responsible for identity crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On Sep 29
AbuTwins:

An old man can identify as a kid and then start kidding putting on pants, playing with toys, etc.

As in Voluntary Autism!
And fvcking kids also, since all it takes is for someone to wake up one morning, and start spewing thrash, all in the name of freedom of expression.

4 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:07am On Sep 29
It doesn't make sense.
It's the same as some people who will tell you that a 56 year old man who married a six year old kid and started fuckiiing her at the age of 9 is the best morally upright man on earth and chose him as their role model and is the trying to force everyone else to agree with and join them, if you refuse and tell them that they are confused, they will call you a homophobic or islamophobia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by VirginOlosho: 10:09am On Sep 29
That's mental illness and the wild west are not yet ready for the discussion. Make e no sha enter naija. I no fit spend money dey toast girl only to find out day na man. Na wetin kpai Abuja area mama be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Inyaky(f): 10:09am On Sep 29
This people have mental disorders and instead counseling them they agreed to help destroy them . If you re not happy being who are biologically, you can never be happy pretending to someone else, wearing a feather does not make you a bird.

The worst part is allowing children change their gender.

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by advocatejare(m): 10:10am On Sep 29
They deserve exorcism
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by advocatejare(m): 10:17am On Sep 29
AbuTwins:

As in Voluntary Autism!
It’s confirmed you’re truly AntiChristian!
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 10:24am On Sep 29
I am Trans-Slender. grin

Guide777:
I am a Nigerian but I identify as a US citizen. So I am Trans-American. Duk, dan iska ! Na only una Sabi craze?

Very necessary. cheesy

Triangles1:
Me I'm a sinner and I be badt guy but the way people are bold to show their dirty character is alarming.

It’s really scary.
Tends to make me believe the end is here.

The impunity is alarming.

The creepiest are our African men with proper builds, acting all girly and sissy.

Like how the fvck did we get here? embarassed

Men becoming so obsessed with personal grooming.
Carving eyebrows and applying pink lips balm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 10:31am On Sep 29
Lol... This nonsense freedom law is what will finally destroy the US. So I can also identify as trans-16 so I can sample underage girls without being convicted as a rapist.

That man in the picture even said he is fat but identified as a trans-slender. Does that make him a slim guy?

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 10:37am On Sep 29
They are now calling pedophiles MAP(minor attracted persons) and they even have a flag, the day I saw a lawmaker defend these people is the day I know US is literally gone, their downfall wouldn't be much longer when democrats successfully take away their guns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by IrepChrist: 10:51am On Sep 29
Identity crisis is a mental disease.
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Sep 29
jesusjnr2020:

Imagine where an elderly man, who is married for many years with grown up kids, would suddenly wake up one morning and claim to have been in the wrong body all his life and now wants to identify as a woman.

Then after going through all the expensive and painstaking procedures to appear outwardly as a woman in order to gratify that abnormal craving, also taking up a feminine name to confirm the new trans status, the same person after several years would now start feeling that being in a white body is not right and now craves to be a black woman.

Does that sound normal?

That's pretty much the story of Caitlyn Jenner if the recent reports about "her" no longer feeling right in a white body is true.

It wouldn't be unusual though if true because he is not the first to feel awkward and yet unsatisfied after going through a trans-surgery despite thinking that's the solution to their trans-craving.

It's confusion and demonic possession, that's why until they are delivered and return to who they truly are and what God made them to be, they will never be satisfied even if they pretend to be so.

Hence why many former transgenders only come to true satisfaction after they've found their true identity in Christ, including this former transgender transformed by Christ:

God bless.

Here they come, the Genital Police. How is the sexual characteristics of another person your business if you aren't looking to sleep with them? Abi to sleep with trans dey hungry you?

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Natbrowny: 10:58am On Sep 29
IrepChrist:
Identity crisis is a mental diseases.

What do u drink bro. Holla, make i host you, u spoke my mind

The left part of d brain is acting the right role
The right part of d brain is acting the left role

I have never been a fan of psychopathy killer but I'll pay to see psychos help us rid d world of these scumbags called transgender

2 Likes

Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:58am On Sep 29
grin grin
Re: Transgenderism: The Confusion In Identifying As Who You're Not (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 11:03am On Sep 29
jesusjnr2020:

Does that sound normal?

God bless.

One person said that he is sinner but identifies as saved. He calls himself trans-saved

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / 6 6 6 Marks Mandatory March 23, 2013. / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.