Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

If Christianity Is False... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Christianity Is False... (22 Views)

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / The False Life / Lekki Toll Fair Increased? True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Christianity Is False... by Victoroduogu(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29
If Christianity is False...

"I'm sitting at my desk thinking that Christianity may be false or, worse, a myth. Faith may be a coincidence the times it's thought to be a miracle. What if death was the end of life and scientists were right about the Big Bang theory? What if my subjecting myself to religion was fear-inspired? See my mysterious puzzle and reason it."
https://open.substack.com/pub/oduoguvictor/p/if-christianity-is-false?r=twl53&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true
Re: If Christianity Is False... by RealityKings: 7:22pm On Sep 29
Christianity isn't false it's perhaps the highest form of truths but then any truth can be corrupted along the way. Still doesn't change the fact that it's truth

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Music: Boosting Your Mood Through Sound / The Role Of Humor: Laughing Your Way To A Better Mood / The Magic Of Mindfulness: Finding Peace In The Present Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.