Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,679 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise (15653 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by fergie001: 8:01pm On Sep 29
Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State has said those antagonising his administration have continued to express frustration at seeing how firmly the affairs of State have been conducted, and the milestones achieved.

The governor accused such people of being determined to lay hold on the soul of Rivers to control it as their personal estate, but insisted that his administration has taken it already to secure it as commonly owned by all Rivers people.

Fubara spoke at the Inter-denominational Church Thanksgiving Service organised as part of activities marking the 64th Independence Day Celebration of Nigeria at St. Paul’s Cathedral of the Anglican Communion, Garrison Junction, Port Harcourt, on Sunday.

The Governor stated for the record in order to correct the wrong narrative peddled in some quarters, and explained that he signed the contractual sum of N200 billion loan papers from Zenith Bank to fund the construction of the 50.15-kilometer dual carriage Port Harcourt Ring Road as project started by his administration.

He said, “They even say, they don’t know what we are doing. Let me remind them, it is Fubara that signed the paper to borrow from Zenith Bank the N200billion for the construction of the Port Harcourt Ring Road. So, it is my project.

“It is Fubara that awarded the Trans-Kalabari Road that they couldn’t do. They did only a bridge from Krakrama, but I am the one doing it: the complete span, and it is N225billion. I didn’t borrow.

Governor Fubara said: “Very soon, you will see what we are doing. It is not about doing roads to your business interest. I don’t have any business interest. Whatever I am doing, I am doing it for the people of Rivers State.

“We will not take any decision that we cannot defend. We won’t be part of anything that will bring any form of disgrace to our dear State. This State is important to us. It is the only thing that we have.

“It is the beautiful pride. That is why they are struggling, coupled with the improvement in Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) we have done. That is why they are struggling, we know. But, do it with modesty, you don’t need to destroy the house.

“Very soon, you will see what we are doing. It is not about doing roads to your business interest. I don’t have any business interest. Whatever I am doing, I am doing it for the people of Rivers State.

“We will not take any decision that we cannot defend. We won’t be part of anything that will bring any form of disgrace to our dear State. This State is important to us. It is the only thing that we have.

“It is the beautiful pride. That is why they are struggling, coupled with the improvement in Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) we have done. That is why they are struggling, we know. But, do it with modesty, you don’t need to destroy the house.”

Governor Fubara also said: “The frustration you are seeing in their faces today is about this point we have gotten to. So, please, be strong. All the Babylonians that we are seeing today, you will not see them again.

“God has a reason for allowing the devil or the evil one to stay long. It is not that He can’t take him or take them away but He gives them time to repent. And when they continue, He will come heavily, and then, they would say, it would have been better that they had left when they had time. That will be our story in this State.

“But, you see, anybody that is making noise for recognition, it is a sign that he has lost it. By the special grace of God, I don’t need introduction. I have the name, and I am the one standing here.”

Fubara’s latest remarks come after Wike vowed to teach supporters of the governor a political lesson.

Wike had also described himself as bigger than the governor and his supporters.

https://dailytrust.com/i-know-why-they-are-frustrated-fubara-hits-wikes-camp/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFmglBleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHdMdbe-Xkx1hKUI8pVWVFEA1lwybkD9uR8de7mp0p3iFrbGZdpwp1nQ5mg_aem_kAHh7l9cKII_G58tnfh0vQ

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by onome25(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29
fergie001:

FIRST TO LOAD grin grin grin......
I hate this wike with his selfish pride angry
How can only him be attacking everybody...
His too greedy....,
Rivers state is no mans pocket, it's for all riverens people & wike should stop acting like he owns rivers state undecided

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29
Fubara should just concentrate on performing well

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by SocialJustice: 8:04pm On Sep 29
Gbas gbos, na next election we go know who be who. So single project for rivers done reach N225b. Omo!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by SocialJustice: 8:06pm On Sep 29
ObosiLandlord:
Fubara should just concentrate on performing well
You don't win election by performing well, you do by having a strong grassroots network and INEC backing else you are gone.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by helinues: 8:07pm On Sep 29
This one is not interested in learning a thing

Fighting Wike is the same as fighting his allies in Rivers state which those would frustrate your government to achieve any meaningful things.

Fubara should tell Rivers people what particular tangible things he has achieved as Rivers state governor after a year.

Are Rivers people going to eat his fight with Wike or whoever?

How come all the past and present Rivers governors are kinda embittered, no disrespectful but that's what I have been observing

55 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29
SocialJustice:
You don't win election by performing well, you do by having a strong grassroots network and INEC backing else you are gone.

He's talking too much, that's what I mean. If he keeps on making noise without nothing on ground, his strong grassroots network won't help him.

52 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Ebubu2: 8:08pm On Sep 29
I no dey fear Ijaw men for politics.

As GEJ soft na so Fubara take soft.

Fubara no fit attack properties of allies of Wike and demolish Wike properties in PH like Wike demolished those of Rivers men who supported Atiku such as Secondus.

Na Kano politics i fear pass.

Make Fubara go sleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Ofunaofu: 8:09pm On Sep 29
Candidlady:

Is this what you would tell your kids undecided
Read what you wrote again

This country is gone

It's a tragedy
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by bluepreek(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29
Obaseki's downfall will be like a child's play compared to the one that'll befall Fubara.......the name "Fubara" should be synonymous with "Traitor" in the next edition of the oxford dictionary shocked. What an official one time governor he's about to become already.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Candidlady: 8:10pm On Sep 29
SocialJustice:

Is this what you would tell your kids undecided
Read what you wrote again

This country is gone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Sep 29
cool IWOFA L'ENU... SLAVES GET MOUTH

Fight on FUBU ,fight on.We LP dey behind u

37 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by buharibanjo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29
FUBARA u de try sha but..
U and ur ex-oga just de throw Punchlines anyhow
Make una enter ring leave talk for APC
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by ActiveFarms: 8:12pm On Sep 29
The end and loud pride. It is going to be hurtful being in Wike's position. Very hurtful

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by trutharena: 8:15pm On Sep 29
Wike is the real G.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by helinues: 8:15pm On Sep 29
bluepreek:
Obaseki's downfall will be like a child's play compared to the one that'll befall Fubara.......the name "Fubara" should be synonymous with "Traitor" in the next edition of the oxford dictionary shocked. What an official one time governor he's about to become already.....

Former governor Okowa of Delta state was lucky that his candidate win the governorship election in the state. He has remained silent.

Gov Diri of Bayelsa state, Wike is waiting for him to finish his second term before serving him the cold food.

Obaseki already served. Fubara's own is pending.

Wike relied on Southern unity before the Pdp presidential election primary, those 3 listed above are the ones who betrayed Wike without feeling any remorse thinking nothing go happen

Wike is someone we call Akanda in my native language, you can't fight them, just let them be. It's not Wike's smartness to be winning most of his fights with others, he just so fortunate to be amongst the few.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by vowiski(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29
222 billion for a single project

Some states yearly budget.

If I was Fubura, I will decamp to APC

APC needs rivers money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by bluepreek(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29
helinues:

Former governor Okowa of Delta state was lucky that his candidate win the governorship election in the state. He has remained silent.

Gov Diri of Bayelsa state, Wike is waiting for him to finish his second term before serving him the cold food.

Obaseki already served. Fubara own is pending.

Wike is someone we call Akanda in my native language, you can't fight them, just let them be. It's not Wike's smartness to be winning most of his fights with others, he just so fortunate to be amongns the few.
. Bro,leave Fubara alone to be foolishly dancing to the tunes of some people who have been injected with failure to the extent that whosoever they support automatically becomes a failure.....I pity him tho,cuz he already knows he isn't going back to that government house......What a traitor he is? Abeg thumps up to Wike the wicked producer and destroyer of IPOB shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Divinerace(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29
grin
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Ringstonermask: 8:28pm On Sep 29
Hmm
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Googledotcom: 8:28pm On Sep 29
My governor, go though on all your distractors. Don't pity anyone causing you problems.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Shawarmagirl: 8:29pm On Sep 29
UPPER CUT

5 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Hezzyluv: 8:29pm On Sep 29
Chanel your energy to more work Fubara. Even you want to be running ya mouth like tap, win second term first.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by id4sho(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29
Ban Wike from Rivers undecided, they will soon serve him ambode treatment . He needs like of Ayo Fayose and Hell- Rufai for street O.T🔥💣💯

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by MEEVEET: 8:29pm On Sep 29
helinues:
This one is not interested in learning a thing

Fighting Wike is the same as fighting his allies in Rivers state which those would frustrate your government to achieve any meaningful things.

Fubara should tell Rivers people what particular tangible things he has achieved as Rivers state governor after a year.

Are Rivers people going to eat his fight with Wike or whoever?

How come all the past and present Rivers governors are kinda embittered, no disrespectful but that's what I have been observing
Rivers state like most South South and South East people are not loyal to any politician

When obaseki had the people behind him they could not remove him

He lost the people ( even though he did well but didn't communicate well)

Wike has lost Rivers people , I am on ground I know rivers been here all my life... Everyone can't wait to teach wike a lesson

Rivers people are not loyal to fubara their loyalty is to the occupant of the BRICK HOUSE which is fubara today

12 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Wickedfact: 8:29pm On Sep 29
You will learn, you ugly fool

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by straighttalk(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29
Upper Cut
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by ZACHIE: 8:30pm On Sep 29
Shouldn't he be fighting his battles with subtlety knowing that he is up and against a pig, who fears no roforodo?
He will not win this open confrontation battle of wits . Wike is too well cooked

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Ttipsy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29
Wike the emperor’ should note that he’s not going to live forever

4 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by OT2024: 8:33pm On Sep 29
These two men should behave themselves.

It is unwise for the two of them to engage in public altercations.

It is a shame.
Re: Fubara To Wike: I Know Why You Are Frustrated, Rivers Is Nobody's Enterprise by Confirmedzombie: 8:33pm On Sep 29
Why not keep quiet. Why respond to wike. This Fubara is not a wise man.

Ipob and obedients keep deceiving him.

Ijaw people that matter. Appologized on Fubara behalf, here he is still ranting.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators / Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Osinbajo Presiding Over FEC Meeting Today (video)

Viewing this topic: Bashoruntolu(m), murphyjoe(m), Inkling(f), 2ng2ng(m), Alphanancy, lordinoh(m), Kurugu92(m), iramure(m) and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.