Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,856 members, 7,962,811 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta (15748 Views)

Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by CoronaVirusPro: 12:58pm
JuanDeDios:

So how do we find it? Show us this Yemoja!

Find Yemoja? Yemoja is everywhere. May be you meant how to worship Yemoja.
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm
uwa002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQlxAfUi7LI
content creators are going too far nowadays
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Godsonkemz(m): 12:58pm
Isee
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Solofresh2: 12:59pm
This is a ritual but a lot of people won't understand
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by JuanDeDios: 12:59pm
CoronaVirusPro:

Find Yemoja? Yemoja is everywhere. May be you meant how to worship Yemoja.
We can't worship what we don't know, sir. That's why we find her first.
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by olisaEze(m): 12:59pm
Still won’t give you Otedola typa money. All this just to afford basic social amenities & another person’s used car. Till I see Dangote doing this, religion still remains the opium of the masses. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Chucks13: 1:03pm
Her money though....the truth is any man that marry this one should be ready.

Ogbanje dem are nice but very very dangerous and ruthless if you offend them they don't forgive they will runs you to zero.

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Gboom: 1:03pm
Omoawoke:
It’s still far better than giving it to Adeboye and oyedepo

I believe that the boundary of human foolishness has been broken by the set of people who carry the money they are suppose to use to feed themselves and pay it as tithe or first fruit or whatever to billionaires.
And they will still screaming grace, my papa. Your papa whey dey fly private jet with his real biological children whey dem dey chop life. If your so called papa oyedepo and Adeboye dies today, their children and grandchildren will enjoy his estate and they don’t know you exist. These foolish set of people will still wait for the children of these men to start lording over them and still collect their tithe.
Human beings can be so foolish ooo. !!!
May you be delivered from this concussion of illusion that you are battling with

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Antell95(m): 1:04pm
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Babangidapikin: 1:05pm
Hahaha at least she is open about it .. whatever rocks her boat..
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by mecuries(m): 1:05pm
Righteousness2:
In this era of the Raw Manifestation of the WONDERFUL MOVE OF GOD AS OF OLD, [/b]is where a person is offering this or that to toys and powerless beings.

In this Era of the MIGHTHY MOVE of GOD is where someone is using his/her own hands to sign in to Bondage.

[b]Indeed just as Hosea says ! MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
If only she knows where to find a lion that would wave to her "bye-bye"

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by omooba05: 1:05pm
Believe shes throwing it into the sea at your own stupidity and her own foolish fake clout chasing.. the other guy saying isee is another foolish goat

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:05pm
richmond500:
In Nigeria, only politicians, pastors and gods enjoy.
What of malams and Imams
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by CoronaVirusPro: 1:06pm
JuanDeDios:

We can't worship what we don't know, sir. That's why we find her first.

Where is Jesus? Tell me and I will understand your question.
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by blowjohn(m): 1:08pm
CyrusVI:
cheesy

This Life funny die

Whatever requests she makes at this pool will be granted, thereby confusing Christians and Muslims the more

But she will lose something.

But the blessings of God makethe rich and adds no sorrows smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by MEGAWATCH: 1:09pm
Fisiryorh:

Alaye, Rest... undecided

Is he not right?

How many of you are offering sacrifice to marine Spirit in the US and Canada?
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by zedman1(m): 1:09pm
Adebaba1:
she is not a Nigerian
The language resemble Igbo to me sha. It could be fake dollars. There's nothing homo sapiens aren't capable of doing to trend these days. But if it's real, e no kukuma be my problem.

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by etrouble: 1:11pm
Thundafireseun:
Some how I knew I was going to find pastor Righteousness2 here angry

Yes, because he is unemployed
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by noskcid(m): 1:16pm
I don’t have any issue with you and whatever you choose to worship but why the publicity?

Some people dey use gods cash out on a referral basis.

“How you do am, take me go there”
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by aywagze(m): 1:18pm
The gods are indeed crazy ..🤔
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by etrouble: 1:18pm
CoronaVirusPro:
Yemoja deserves more!

A goddess that never deserts her children. The source of wealth. Many don’t know the marine kingdom is the richest in all worlds created by God. Even science has NEVER found her roots.

Agbe ni igbe're ki Yemoja Ibikeji odo.

Aluko ni igbe're k'losa, ibikeji odo.

Ogbo odidere i igbe're k'oniwo.

Omo at'Orun gbe 'gba aje ka'ri w'aiye.

Olugbe-rere ko, Olugbe-rere ko, Olugbe-rere ko,

Gbe rere ko ni olu-gbe-rere.

Ase!

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you.
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Lanruze: 1:19pm
75% of the earth is water so even water covers the earth more part of the earth than land.

The marine world is the most potent world on the earth.

Take note !

CoronaVirusPro:
Yemoja deserves more!

A goddess that never deserts her children. The source of wealth. Many don’t know the marine kingdom is the richest in all worlds created by God. Even science has NEVER found her roots.

[b]Agbe ni igbe're ki Yemoja Ibikeji odo.

Ase!
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by etrouble: 1:20pm
iykelight:
Too much Fanta. Make d gods no get diabetes oo.
#

The gods dey take Agbo which Osogbo and Ibadan women dey hawk, so Iyemoja no fit get diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Thundafireseun: 1:24pm
etrouble:

Yes, because he is unemployed

Hahahaaahaaahhaas
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by jchioma: 1:28pm
JESUSPOWERREVOL:
Lol! What a waste in this harsh economy!

Someone else drank the full bottle of fanta himself, threw the empty bottle into the river and said "no fanta for mamiwater"!
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8160110/anam-river-no-fanta-mamiwater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtv070diDY?si=X7eA1kiyPEiaK1Kt

It’s called faith (believe). What you believe in has a way of making profound effect on your actions. It will be unto you according to your faith!
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by jchioma: 1:29pm
JESUSPOWERREVOL:
Lol! What a waste in this harsh economy!

Someone else drank the full bottle of fanta himself, threw the empty bottle into the river and said "no fanta for mamiwater"!
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8160110/anam-river-no-fanta-mamiwater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtv070diDY?si=X7eA1kiyPEiaK1Kt

It’s called faith (believe). What you believe in has a way of making profound effect on your actions. It will be unto you according to your faith! The lady may have been raised up or convinced into such beliefs
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by CoronaVirusPro: 1:32pm
etrouble:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you.

You are a kid. What do you know.
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Lovit(m): 1:32pm
Adebaba1:
she is not a Nigerian

who told you? No be Ibo she dey speak so?

probably staying outside the country but she is Nigerian
Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Bankkym: 1:36pm
Righteousness2:
In this era of the Raw Manifestation of the WONDERFUL MOVE OF GOD AS OF OLD, [/b]is where a person is offering this or that to toys and powerless beings.

In this Era of the MIGHTHY MOVE of GOD is where someone is using his/her own hands to sign in to Bondage.

[b]Indeed just as Hosea says ! MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Oga keep quiet 🔕 if the Europeans did not come to pack your ancestors as slaves, how would you about christianity? It works for her. So let her be and face your front.

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Marine Gods Almost $400 And A Bottle Of Fanta by Mathewrichard99: 1:37pm
I wish I can write Yoruba just like you with all those "Amin" marks at the right places. To even read it sef and understand na war for me. Kudos to you.....

CoronaVirusPro:
Yemoja deserves more!

Agbe ni igbe're ki Yemoja Ibikeji odo.

Ase!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / My Holy Ghost Baptism And Experience.

Viewing this topic: busvator(m), VERTEX1, Taiwojon(m), Lordwize(m), Sonofjesus123(m), progressing(m), Raphael81(m), prizeless(m), samueltey(m), Scandium, Nkorian(m), stanlink(m) and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.