Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,840 members, 7,962,766 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta (14103 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by RodgersAkpafu: 12:03pm
AmalaAtiEwedu:
Igbo people why?
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Godwin4444: 12:03pm
AmalaAtiEwedu:
Igbo people why?
u don't have sense

Despite d fact u are igbo see d Madness u are displaying, I guess u want your fellow Igbo to start attacking d comment thinking it was made by a Yoruba person

No wonder Buhari wanted to build 15 psychiatric hospital for that side

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Chetas81(m): 12:06pm
Exceed15:
What could have killed this fellow hustling to survive
hustling also have negative side, legitimate job 100 % better than hustling, according to dictionary you cannot proud of hustling which might be anything, for money
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by waternogetemeny: 12:07pm
sonofsteven:
The way people die this days dey alarming

A fellow member of ipaac died in his toilet, sitting down on top the wc, probably defecating, now this

What's happening

NA YOUR PAPA U DEY ASK WAT IS HAPPENING?

ABI U DONT WANT TO GO HOME AGAIN?

EVERYBODY WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN BUT NOBODY WANT TO DIE.

RIP
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by chudez0147(m): 12:08pm
TomTomKuliKuli:

High BP
Ehyaa! May his soul rest easy
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Humabled(m): 12:10pm
Too bad a total investigation to be done on what killed him
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by waternogetemeny: 12:11pm
WEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING AND THEY ASK FOR HELP, NONE OF YOU WIL HELP THEM EVEN IF IT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO.

WHEN THEY ARE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY YOU START SHEDING CROCODILE TEARS AS IF U EVER CARED.

THIS DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US AND IT WILL GO ROUND ON EVERYBODY BOTH RICH AND POOR.

THE KEKE GUY IS RESTING, ALL THE WICKEDNESS AND EVIL WILL NOW LEAVE HIM AND FACE THE REST OF YOU.

NA TURN BY TURN.

NO LET ME CATCH U ASK WHAT IS HAPPENING AGAIN angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:12pm
post=132222838:
Cc: Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Send your account. We wish to send you some money for the most bad news carrier man of the year. Seems you dont breathe well if you Don't look for a bad news to post everyday. I pity you. Spits

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:13pm
Tinubu why??ok ooo. Dis APC government will favour me and my family

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Pootle: 12:13pm
husl till he died very sad
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:15pm
Hard drugs snifing to escape pressure kills fast undecided
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:16pm
CooldipoMPS:
sad

when last did you do your medical checkup? Yes you!
Don't say it is none of my business.

Good health is wealth!
Na money no dey to run the check ups. Abi you fit run me like 20k make i rush go hospital for examining cool

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by faceland: 12:21pm
TalkTalkTwins:
omo cry
Stress is a major killer but many of us don't know.
Imagine you argue with somebody and push their chest, then they fall and go off?
The crowd won't even let you leave and you'll be spending the next 30 years of your life answering to what a little walk-off would have solved.

Most times when we are sick, we get up and go to work... And as we work, the sickness would leave the body...

Of cause one day the body would revolt or shutdown.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by AmalaAtiEwedu: 12:24pm
Godwin4444:
u don't have sense

Despite d fact u are igbo see d Madness u are displaying, I guess u want your fellow Igbo to start attacking d comment thinking it was made by a Yoruba person

No wonder Buhari wanted to build 15 psychiatric hospital for that side
I can never be from any of the five plots of land or their annexes cool
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by AmalaAtiEwedu: 12:26pm
Mindlog:

A new week, already skipping your antipsychotic medication.
Amala and Ewedu is the old food and medication i will ever need cool
my head is not llike a flat surface cool
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Theoarhics: 12:26pm
Low blood sugar
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by AmalaAtiEwedu: 12:26pm
TomTomKuliKuli:

This is why your mother left home for years
where did she go? cool
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by TableLeg(m): 12:37pm
Tinubu Onikuuuure.
APC Onikuuuuure
You are an APC supporter or Government apologist?? Onikuuuure!
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 12:38pm
Sonofgod1990:

Send your account. We wish to send you some money for the most bad news carrier man of the year. Seems you dont breathe well if you Don't look for a bad news to post everyday. I pity you. Spits

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na Only There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, My Brother
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Originalsly: 12:46pm
MichaelSokoto:

Eat wetin?

The cats and the dogs ........... and the pets.
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Chucks13: 12:48pm
Stress.
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Burruchaga71(m): 12:49pm
Druggie has killed more than boko boys
Rip young man
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Addme: 1:00pm
What a way to die.
RiP
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Burruchaga71(m): 1:00pm
Druggie has killed innocent citizens more than boko boys
Rip young man.
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Meteng: 1:14pm
Exceed15:
What could have killed this fellow hustling to survive
T pain hand no far from this
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Meteng: 1:15pm
post=132222845:
May His Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace 🕊️
How you take know he had a gentle soul? angry

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Darkjudge24: 1:23pm
The matter should be investigated because it happened a certain year in warri, agbero in a loading junction beat up a Keke Man and when they found out the man has slumped they tried to run away but people around held their and ask them to take the man to the hospital which they obliged, they took the man along with the tricycle and after patrolling with the dead man,as it's dark they now abandoned the man on its tricycle, tho they were caught

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by chatinent: 1:59pm
The situation in Nigeria is hell.
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by villionz(m): 2:57pm
Na only God know
Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Exceed15: 3:02pm
Meteng:
T pain hand no far from this

U mean Tinubulation? Useless hopeless government

1 Like

Re: Keke Rider Found Dead Inside His Tricycle In Delta by Franzinni: 3:59pm
post=132222845:
May His Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace 🕊️
how did you know he had a gentle soul ... Abi you just wrote that stuff on autopilot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Navy To Pay N75M To Man In Cross River Over Illegal Torture / Kenyan Police Arrest 33 Nigerians For Illegal Migration / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity

Viewing this topic: Ubachinwe1(m), MisterMan123456, Skyehigher1, OGDelly, Gibsonworld05(m), Ayo8(m), Silvershadow81(m), Ensa777(f), njikoka(m), sundamonex(m) and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.