Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,369 members, 7,967,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday (207 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday by Storypot: 12:36pm On Sep 30
I att3nded a Church in ogun and at the end of the service pastor anounced that we shouldnt forget to wait and recieve our Economic Sundday packages and then the urshers rolled out take away packs for everyone.

Pictures attached.

*They do this every Sunday.

The rice was filled to the very brim and stuffed to accomondate the plate that it served as my lunch and dinner.

Re: Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday by WhiteIverson: 1:00pm On Sep 30
Drop location sharppp
Re: Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday by emperor4love(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30
Location to help others,that's what church of God should do,not some pastor's riding billion naira rolls Royce of member sweat nd de sheep no wan learn
Re: Church In Ogun Feeds Members Every Sunday by Johniie: 3:07pm On Sep 30
That's wonderful to hear! It's amazing that your church in Ogun provides Economic Sunday packages every week. Having a hearty meal for both lunch and dinner must make a big difference for everyone. It really shows the spirit of community and support within your church. Keep enjoying those gatherings and the generosity they bring. Thanks for sharing your experience!

(1) (Reply)

More Flavor For Less / What Foods Have The Best Nutrients / 100% Pure Natural Honey (PANAL Raw Honey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.