Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,827 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada (1106 Views)

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by richmond500: 6:22pm On Sep 30
I saw a post on nairaland about a guy who left school and decided to drive motorcycle, reading through his comments, I felt touched as he went through a lot of obstacles yet he kept pushing and I begin to wonder. If this guy was a wayward lady who shows her bre@st and @ss on social media, what are the odds that one big politician will not support her?
I remembered a lady in BBN who went unclad on national tv, despite not winning the price money, she bought a range rover before whitemoney, and she even had a trip to dubai, one yeye man weh money miss road enter his hand might have done that for her.

It's very painful that In Nigeria, those that are doing legit hustles are just the ones suffering, nobody cares about them. We are more concerned about winning elections and giving people rice to share.

7 Likes

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by kasim155: 6:48pm On Sep 30
G

1 Like

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by RealityKings: 7:06pm On Sep 30
Why haven't you helped the guy yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by strangest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30
I thought you opened the thread to give him Keke or uber

5 Likes

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by MyExpression(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30
He's not asking for help na.
He said his family have sponsored him to go for his Master's degree.
They are prolly well to do.

What the man needs is education on wealth building.
You can't grow fast driving the bike yourself. He should let his asset generate wealth for him.
How many bikes can he drive at a time?
How many passengers per time?
How bout the health hazard?
That breeze no be here o...talking from experience.

Put it on lease agreement with a corporate Logistics firm- like HomeDel Logistics.
They'll be liable for the maintenance and safety of the bike.
You just receive your alert weekly/monthly...within 10months to one year, you've gotten back your 1million naira, with your asset still yours.

What's the lifespan of a good new bike...3yrs+

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by Smilleydr(m): 8:13am On Oct 01
MyExpression:
He's not asking for help na.
He said his family have sponsored him to go for his Master's degree.
They are prolly well to do.

What the man needs is education on wealth building.
You can't grow fast driving the bike yourself. He should let his asset generate wealth for him.
How many bikes can he drive at a time?
How many passengers per time?
How bout the health hazard?
That breeze no be here o...talking from experience.

Put it on lease agreement with a corporate Logistics firm- like HomeDel Logistics.
They'll be liable for the maintenance and safety of the bike.
You just receive your alert weekly/monthly...within 10months to one year, you've gotten back your 1million naira, with your asset still yours.

What's the lifespan of a good new bike...3yrs+
bro can I know more about this ? Pls can you drop your number or this s my WhatsApp number may be we can chart privately

1 Like

Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by Lifemanage: 10:19am On Oct 01
richmond500:
I saw a post on nairaland about a guy who left school and decided to drive motorcycle, reading through his comments, I felt touched as he went through a lot of obstacles yet he kept pushing and I begin to wonder. If this guy was a wayward lady who shows her bre@st and @ss on social media, what are the odds that one big politician will not support her?
I remembered a lady in BBN who went unclad on national tv, despite not winning the price money, she bought a range rover before whitemoney, and she even had a trip to dubai, one yeye man weh money miss road enter his hand might have done that for her.

It's very painful that In Nigeria, those that are doing legit hustles are just the ones suffering, nobody cares about them. We are more concerned about winning elections and giving people rice to share.
One reality I have come to realise is that Nigerians reward excellent criminality and frauds than legitimate attempts to be productive. This is why they can give hugely to religious causes but not to research and development or societal matters. It is an observation
Re: The Corp Member Who Decided To Drive Okada by MyExpression(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05
Smilleydr:
bro can I know more about this ? Pls can you drop your number or this s my WhatsApp number may be we can chart privately

Let's talk... WA: /c/2348108076661

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Hope / Accenture Out For Oracle Guys / Pang Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.