Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,949 members, 7,963,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike (17930 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by RodgersAkpafu: 8:03pm On Sep 30
huptin:
If not for hypocrisy, these terrorists are not powerful. That was how ISIS was growing by the day till Russia and Trump said enough is enough, ISIS disappeared into thin air within weeks.

If the world unite against terrorism, terrorism will die faster than a lightning strike.

you are sleeping
Obama was president when ISIL was routed

The US, Russia, the Kurds Iran and the local ppl in Iraq formed the force that routed ISIL from all directions, especially from aleppo (Russians) and Mosul (US coordinated)

get your facts right
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by VictorUSA15: 8:04pm On Sep 30
Kidsond:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Thursday last week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher and a house painter, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. Amen
OPAY
70 42 32 80 59.
M.A
You even got 21 likes and 1 share, thank your stars.
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by smokinloud(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30
vowiski:

Ona go just Dey talk like who drink poo.

Go and check the defense budget of USA in one year.

You combine China and Russia , it’s not upto to 15% na you Dey compare cheesy

How many years ago UsA touch Japan and the world went cold.

You don’t want to know what they have now..

Please take a seat!
You dey reply this terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by meobizy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30
Everybody na suspect. Every living thing must collect.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by olawonder(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30
Many have been deceived by US/Israel propaganda in these last few decades! Everyone will be shocked when they find out the truth on the other side!

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by mauchiz: 8:04pm On Sep 30
joeyswift:
Pikin wey say him mama mo go sleep, himself no go sleep. Where are those celebrating hamas October 6 massacre of innocent Israelis?
My dear,
Na pepper em mama go rub am,
Isreal is giving them what they want.

I feel sorry for Isrealites, they don't allow them to have peace of mind, every time they throw missiles and rocket into Isreal.
Are isrealis stones that iran and it's allies test missiles on every time, don't they know that they are humans with blood in their body.
The sons of belial in middle East should allow Israel to have peace, they should leave them to rest, is too much for Iran.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by VictorUSA15: 8:05pm On Sep 30
RollinTNDA:
Welcome to Israel Airlines..

We specialize in sending Muslims on a permanent vacation trip to island filled with 72 Virgins for free..

Our top clients include:
1. Hamas
2. Hezbollah

Hurry up and apply before Virgins finish
Chei! Comerade, na which kain vawulence be this grin

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30
huptin:
If not for hypocrisy, these terrorists are not powerful. That was how ISIS was growing by the day till Russia and Trump said enough is enough, ISIS disappeared into thin air within weeks.

If the world unite against terrorism, terrorism will die faster than a lightning strike.

If political leaders in the north, genuinely want the Boko Haram to end, Boko Haram would disappear within 6 months, but since it's the tools they are using to achieve political positions, it will keep on growing.

The same thing applicable for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by tishbite42: 8:06pm On Sep 30
Jossyroyal1:
shocked shocked shocked

There is something special about that country called Israel.

Oga mi, nothing special
They're picking on ragtag people
Can they bomb Egypt and Saudi Arabia?
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by dollypi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30
This is becoming hilarious.

Those still alive know for sure that they are already dead.

What a state to be in.

HonNL:

Israel Defense Forces
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by EmmyOD(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30
Anyone wey Isreal murder na terrorist grin grin grin
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by BigBrother9ja: 8:08pm On Sep 30
vowiski:

Ona go just Dey talk like who drink poo.

Go and check the defense budget of USA in one year.

You combine China and Russia , it’s not upto to 15% na you Dey compare cheesy

How many years ago UsA touch Japan and the world went cold.

You don’t want to know what they have now..

Please take a seat!
Someone definitely mistakingly opened your cage.
Because if you're not a senseless mumu pikin, how can you be taking about budget and craps?
With all USA budget, Russia alone still have more active nuclear weapons than the entire USA and NATO, weapons capable of destroying the whole earth 3x.
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by BOBAN2710: 8:09pm On Sep 30
VictorUSA15:
Kill them all

Roast them all

Fry them all

And prepare Allah and False prophet Muhammad a good dish grin grin grin

A bonafide isreal slave and religious bigot on the loose, your intelligence quotient is questionable. I doubt iff you can think straight with your blunt brain.

This is a season of virgin bonanza.
grin grin grin
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by press9jatv: 8:09pm On Sep 30
Isreal defense force will eliminate all the terrorists leaders and their allies in the middle east

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by BOBAN2710: 8:10pm On Sep 30
[quote author=VictorUSA15 post=132229689]Kill them all

Roast them all

Fry them all

A bonafide isreal slave and religious bigot on the loose, your intelligence quotient is questionable. I doubt iff you can think straight with your blunt brain.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by toprealman: 8:10pm On Sep 30
jeff1993:
God why didnt u create me an Israelite ehn

I love the way Israel deal with this Mu.slim terr.orist .... like they dont give them chance to regroup. That is the exact way u deal with a mu.slim te.rrorist. When u give them chance like the way Nigeria do give Boko haram chance, they will grow and turn into a Dangerous Hydra.

With the way Israel is killing their leaders, watch them terrorist start avoiding Leadership positions.
Maybe you would have been in the music festival and maybe you never know what would have happened to you. You are a Nigerian for a reason. Until you unlock your potential, you just can never know!
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by BigBrother9ja: 8:11pm On Sep 30
Jessekd01:

Russia that can not even defeat Ukraine
Lol
Or deh
Has USA been able to defeat ordinary Afghan Talibans?
USA fought with Iraq for 20 whole years and still lost.
Use your brain before you quote me next time.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by gidigbam1: 8:11pm On Sep 30
This is not right bro. You can make your post without insulting other people's religion. I am a Christian and can tell you that Islam and Judaism are more closely related than Christianity.

Islam is not a false religion.

Christianity and Judaism are for descendant of Abraham's son Jacob, while Islam is for descendants of his son Ishmael.

How will you go about insulting people's religion like that without having the correct knowledge?

The Holy Quran is almost like the bible, and it was Angel Gabriel who orally reveal the contents of the Quran to Mohamed. Its important for us to have knowledge and understanding before being brainwashed into hating our Islam which is a religion of peace.

VictorUSA15:
Kill them all

Roast them all

Fry them all

This is a season of virgin bonanza.
grin grin grin
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by BigBrother9ja: 8:12pm On Sep 30
MrSly:

Boko Haram member will be decimated with time not Israel the Lord's chosen.
Imbáşą
Which Lord chose Israel? It will never be well with that lord and the entire Israel pigs.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Osanoghodua1: 8:12pm On Sep 30
Israel should stop the killings, virgins will soon cease in paradise. How many more virgins will disvirgined in paradise? Too many sex in Paradise, 1 man to 72 fresh virgins, enjoyment too Much, Israel thinks they're punishing them not knowing they are sending them to enjoyment.
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30
By the time Israel ♥️ finish with this lebanon branch of islamic terrorists

Them and their nl supporters will find tears to cry they no go see

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by timota(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30
tishbite42:

Oga mi, nothing special
They're picking on ragtag people
Can they bomb Egypt and Saudi Arabia?
How did Egypt become so cold,it's Israel that subdued them

5 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Ten06(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30
War is not about firing long range missiles. They wanted to fight Israel for dealing with hamas in Gaza, now see how they are being taken out.
Wahala no good them no gree
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Richardteea: 8:18pm On Sep 30
To hell with all this terrorist
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Checkwell: 8:19pm On Sep 30
anslem2:
Good evening everyone.
Things are just too hard for me to feed with my family.i lost my job though searching for another.I need all the help at this time to save me from shame.
Kindly help a brother.
Thanks.
Opay
70 16
78 12

You no dey tire? Them use begging curse you?

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by oluwaseyi0: 8:20pm On Sep 30
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

For killing Mohammadian terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by IkengaRussell(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30
Kidsond:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Thursday last week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher and a house painter, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. Amen
OPAY
70 42 32 80 59.
M.A

Jesus!! How many monikers have you got?..Is it like a family business kind of thing?..Is business going well?

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by CJStarz: 8:22pm On Sep 30
Goodman2023:
Israel please extend your activities to nairaland...we have some of them here
Helinues follow?
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by MrSly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30
BigBrother9ja:

Imbáşą
Which Lord chose Israel? It will never be well with that lord and the entire Israel pigs.
I leave you and your comment to Him. Let Him reply you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by Saintinoo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30
elganzar:
I'm telling you_

Israel 🇮🇱 is the new Russia 🇷🇺
China 🇨🇳 is the new USA 🇺🇸

I would rather cross FSB or the CIA_ than to be on IDF's bad side

You mean MOSSAD?
Re: Lebanon: Terrorist Leader, Nidal Abdel-aal Assassinated In Israel Missile Strike by TempleHouse: 8:24pm On Sep 30
Hezbollah Leader Assassinated !

Hamas Leader Assassinated !

Lebanon Leader Assassinated !

Iran Ayatollah in Hiding!

Yemen Leader has gone under!

Turkey Leader quietly mind his business !

At last, The World is NOW becoming a better place !!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online / Annual Defense Budget By Country (2024) Top 20 / 45 People Killed By Hurricane Sweeping Across US State Of Florida (Photos)

Viewing this topic: lenghtinny(m), jnoz23(m), ladiakins(m), adebayoggt(m), eureka, kushe, lanrecole(m), ipobcannibals, singa4real, gidigbam1, OBIDIENTNAIJA and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.