Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,423 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Brothels Or Holes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothels Or Holes (1092 Views)

Brothels Or Holes / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothels Or Holes by Louis8796: 9:03pm On Sep 30
I use to visit one of the brothels in our place,I observed that some olosho don't wear pants in short all of them, please can someone tell me why🤔🤔🤔🤔.
Re: Brothels Or Holes by Carcholce: 9:11pm On Sep 30
Some of you people on nairaland are agents of darkness.

There are something’s the mind isn’t supposed to imagine talk more of contributing to it.

6 Likes

Re: Brothels Or Holes by DaddyCoool: 9:32pm On Sep 30
Louis8796:
I use to visit one of the brothels in our place,I observed that some olosho don't wear pants in short all of them, please can someone tell me why🤔🤔🤔🤔.

So that the pussy can breathe. That's the best way to avoid odor and infection. Also, easy access

1 Like

Re: Brothels Or Holes by Natbrowny: 9:44pm On Sep 30
Can you sell gooods in ur shop/store without keeping the door open for easy and fast transactions

Ur customers wouldn't wait for you to start juggling ur keys to open padlocks when ur rival has its own store wide open ready for transactions.

1 Like

Re: Brothels Or Holes by nifemi25(m): 6:04am On Oct 01
Have you seen where a shop owner locked her shop while waiting for customers to come and buy what she was selling ... That is why most of them doesn't wear pants

1 Like

Re: Brothels Or Holes by Louis8796: 1:36pm On Oct 01
Omo you get PhD for this talk ohh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nifemi25:
Have you seen where a shop owner locked her shop while waiting for customers to come and buy what she was selling ... That is why most of them doesn't wear pants

1 Like

Re: Brothels Or Holes by DaddyCoool: 1:34pm On Oct 02
Natbrowny:
Can you sell gooods in ur shop/store without keeping the door open for easy and fast transactions

Ur customers wouldn't wait for you to start juggling ur keys to open padlocks when ur rival has its own store wide open ready for transactions.

nifemi25:

This is NOT the main reason though - they KNOW men like to take off their pant or watch them take off their pant. The main reason is that it is less hassle FOR THEM, and so the pussy can breathe and to avoid infection!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding / Approaching A Girl / Why Are Respect Meant For Ladies Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.