Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,171 members, 7,963,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Effectively Beg For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Effectively Beg For Help (109 Views)

Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Effectively Beg For Help by Sapasenator: 12:01am
The purpose of this article is to explore the psychology of begging and address reasons why lots of individuals are not getting any help from their rich brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, and even friends. Over time, I realize a lot of these people in need do not know how to beg or ask for help effectively, which is why they seldom receive any help. I have always wanted to write an article about this pertinent topic to help these individuals improve on their begging skills.

I want to put it out there that begging or asking for help is not a crime by any stretch of the imaginations, we have situations where individuals may be down and needing a helping hand to rise on their feet. I do not see anything wrong with that. What I despise is habitual begging or the habits of making others your ATM or deliberately create problems for others, like having multiple kids with no tangible means of care and needing to habitually depend on others for your needs. That is wrong.

Also, this article does not, in any way, encourage the art of begging, and regardless of what I have to say, people will still continue to need help or beg.

In my point of view, the art of begging is a system, it is your duty to understand how the system works, whether you agree with the system or not, in order to take advantage of that particular system.

According to Collins dictionary, "A system is a way of working, organizing, or doing something that follows a fixed plan or set of rules. You can use system to refer to an organization or institution that is organized in this way[b][/b]."

I see a lot of people always asking for help both online and offline and never receiving any assistance because they do not understand how the system works.

To start with, let me tell you that aside from your parents who brought you into this world, no one owes you a dime in this world. You are free to disagree, or it may even sound a tad bit selfish, but , for the most part, that is the sad reality on the ground.

Also, your emergency does not translate to other people's emergencies. That fact that it is urgent to you does not make it urgent to other people. If you must get the help at your own time, you might as well work for it. They may chose to help during your emergencies, if they decline help, do not show anger, thank them and move on.

Your brother's, uncle's, aunties, and friend's wealth does not belong to you. It is not a crime to be selfish; in fact,  I can argue the most successful people are the selfish ones. My money belongs to me; I can do whatever the hell I want with it; do not develop an entitlement mentality over other people's money, no matter how close or related they may be to you.

You do not have the right to refer to others as selfish, what they have does not belong to you.

If you ask them for help and are refused, do not get angry, simply move on and still maintain the relationship. That person who refused to give N100 today can be in a position to give N20,000 in 7 months time.

Do not always call that friend or relative when you need help. That is my number one reason for never helping relatives. Most never bother to maintain a relationship and would only call when in need of help. Remember, you are not the only one in need, and the fact I never ask for help does not mean I am without problems of my own. Next time you call that friend or relative, control the urge to talk about your own problems rather than show keen interest in that individual. You can call your uncle abroad like twice in a week and have a conversation like this: "Uncle, how are you doing? How is your family? How are the children coping in the school? Uncle, I see the temperature is currently at -10C. How do you guys survive in the cold?  To end conversation, tell him, uncle/brother, I am just calling to check up on you and your family. You guys should stay safe out there."

The next time you call, ask about the welfare of the family and continue like, "Uncle, auntie, how do you guys get Nigerian food over there? You know I can arrange to have dried fish sent over to your state, I can go to the local market and buy our food very cheap for you, I can even arrange for the cargo, "Would you like me to do that for you, sir/ma?"

By the time I am done with my article, you will understand the reason your begging has been ineffective and how you can improve on your skill.

To be continued!

Re: How To Effectively Beg For Help by Cesarr1: 6:13am
So you've came to give hope to beggars
#hope for beggars
Re: How To Effectively Beg For Help by Down2earth101: 11:57am
Pjtech
pinkNature
Livewire5
Abba190
SamueItem337

Come learn new tactics
Re: How To Effectively Beg For Help by BennieG03: 6:21pm
I’ve always loved celebrating Valentine’s Day, and what better way to express the love (and laughs) than with cute and funny Valentine’s shirts? Recently, I stumbled upon the most adorable collection of Valentine’s T-shirts online, and I just have to share how amazing they are! Whether you’re looking to make your partner chuckle, spread some light-hearted love, or even give a thoughtful (but hilarious) gift, this collection has something for everyone.

The Cutest Designs Ever
Let’s start with the cuteness overload! As soon as I scrolled through the collection, I was blown away by the sweet designs. Picture hearts, roses, and cute little love notes splashed across soft, comfy tees. Some of the shirts feature adorable cartoon animals, like two lovebirds or puppies with heart-shaped balloons. One of my personal favorites has two otters holding hands with the phrase “You’re my significant otter.” I mean, how can you not fall in love with that?

For couples, there are also matching shirts that are just too cute to resist. Think shirts that say, “Be Mine” on one, and the other says, “Always Yours.” Or, for those with a playful sense of humor, shirts like “You Complete Me” paired with one that says “You Annoy Me” are the perfect mix of love and sass.

Hilarious and Light-Hearted Options
If you're like me, you enjoy mixing a little humor into everything – especially when it comes to love. This collection totally gets that. There are so many funny designs that had me cracking up! One shirt has a picture of a taco with the line, “You’re the guac to my taco,” and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a good food pun? Another one reads, “Love stinks, but not as bad as your feet,” which is the kind of playful jab we all can appreciate.

Then, there’s the classic Valentine’s Day humor for those who like to keep it real. You’ll find shirts that say things like, “I tolerate you,” and “We’re both better together, but pizza’s still my first love.” I mean, it’s funny, relatable, and perfect for couples who don’t take themselves too seriously. It’s almost like these shirts are saying, “Yes, we’re in love, but let’s not get too mushy about it!”

Perfect for Everyone
The best part about this collection? It’s designed for everyone! Whether you’re shopping for yourself, your significant other, or even as a gag gift for a friend, you’ll find options that suit every personality. They’ve got sizes for everyone, and the T-shirts are made from soft, breathable fabric, so you know they’re going to be comfy all day long. Plus, with such a wide range of designs, there’s no doubt you’ll find something that speaks to your sense of style or humor.

My Final Thoughts
Honestly, this collection has totally changed the game for https://www.roadkilltshirts.com/collections/valentines-day-t-shirts. Instead of the same old cheesy cards and flowers, you can wear your heart (and humor) on your sleeve — literally! Whether you’re looking to be cute, funny, or somewhere in between, these Valentine’s shirts are the perfect way to spread the love this year.

(1) (Reply)

EP 86: Little Acts That Sustain A Thriving Marriage / Season Greetings / GENDER, Interesting Yoruba Movie For Family Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.