Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista (26128 Views)

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista by tiger28: 5:23pm
V I E T N A M?

I can just tell what part of Nigeria you are from....

I can bet N1M
Re: I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista by lebete3000: 5:27pm
TouchNfollow:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/news/i-flew-33-hours-to-vietnam-but-was-denied-entry-because-of-a-common-travel-mistake/9vvpgsh

Me I'm even looking for how to edit the name on my ECOWAS passport, as they put my Title Dr, as a part of my first name.

I was still naive then, as I wanted my title to reflect on my passport.

The mumu northerners too didn't correct me and just printed it out laidat for me.

Now my NIN slip and ECOWAS passport do not correspond as a result.

Mtcheweee.

Abeg who go fit help me out?

1 Like

Re: I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista by HellVictorinho8(m): 6:08pm
davit:
I just don't understand the thing with this middle name. For what? 2 names aren't enough? Some even have up to 4 names altogether. Cmon

E tire me aswear
Re: I Flew 33 Hours To Vietnam But Was Denied Entry Because Of A Common Travel Mista by Calitoscassius(m): 6:38pm
TinkTwice:

F*ck off as*hole

Copy copy
Definitely copy copy. The ass hole is a forking liar!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

76 People Feared Dead As Boat Capsizes In Anambra / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) / Anambra Flood: Passengers Rescued Alive After Being Carried Away. Photos

Viewing this topic: slimshady1000, demarc001, doniflexus, Authority2000, Gten(m), Hapempem, Flutter89, Damojoy(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.