Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,171 members, 7,963,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) (9407 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Reelz: 4:07pm
Yekini amoda.. the agbado munching ronuu musleem causing hardship in ur homes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Deepthoughts: 4:13pm
officialwdhtvv:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu inspects the guard of honour at the forecourt of the Presidential Villa as part of the activities to Commemoration of the 64th Independence Anniversary Celebrations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#NigeriaAt64 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qW5Im8lC9U
Him no dobale this time?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Benthrhqs: 4:14pm
:-
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Davif74fa: 4:17pm
:-

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:22pm
When the citizen action becomes fooooooooolish, results is the hardship,Nigerians have to learn the hard way,no miracle for stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 4:32pm
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Omenlon: 4:43pm
Softmen:
Once more Tinubu is a BASTARD
clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by CJStarz: 4:48pm
Thank God say him no fall again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Heffalump(m): 4:49pm
I want to know if Tinubu dobalè for Nigeria Independence today.

That fall for democracy is still on record, and no one can beat that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 4:55pm
shivisee:
Lets be serious does this parade fit clown and kid like obi abi wetin hi call himself? Pepper never pepper,na melon wan pepper! grin Fashola an erudite never become president,that boy obi na him wan come pass back door become president! Anyway,na ipob,s online presidents him be!

How far, maybe with this comment, the druggie president will tell them to sell fuel @#100 per litre for you and your family... Cos you have really delivered...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Ironfaceman: 4:58pm
No honour amongst thieves. Tinubu is the biggest fraud Nigeria ever had argue with hunger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by xtianchris(m): 5:05pm
Ivimmanuel:
Shame
Ashame Catch me sef. . If you have spiritual eyes you will see this gathering as Demonic..
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by otherway: 5:05pm
This man is a curse
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by lexy2014: 5:17pm
shivisee:
Lets be serious does this parade fit clown and kid like obi abi wetin hi call himself? Pepper never pepper,na melon wan pepper! grin Fashola an erudite never become president,that boy obi na him wan come pass back door become president! Anyway,na ipob,s online presidents him be!

how has the parade made tinubu to be competent?

how has the parade made tinubu to fulfil the oath of office he took on may 29, 2023?

I, .............. do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communication or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God.

how has the parade made tinubu to discharge the duties of his office as dictated by the constitution?
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:19pm
oluwaseyi0:
Fuel is now above 1k

How much do you think it will be next year independence day?
How much do you think dollar will be
I don't know when you Nigerians will get the fact that the price of fuel isn't coming down? A cheap fuel in Nigeria is bad for our economic development. A cheap fuel in Nigeria means we are subsidizing fuel for the rest of West and Central Africa.
Let me inform you that more pains are on the way. So prepare your mind for them. We have to go this painful route if we want to leave anything at all for our coming generations.
I come in peace.
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:27pm
What useless guard of honour?
Guard of honour that cannot do the NEEDFUL and emancipate the people😏
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE 😁😁😁
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by drlateef: 6:10pm
shivisee:

I hear Obi is inspecting Twitter national parade right now in Elon Musk office.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by EngineerOloye: 6:12pm
shivisee:

We need to move forward... Election was how many years ago now? We all should get constructive with our minds... We have no one else to blame but Nigerians. Let's take the L and move to the next win
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by haywhy80: 6:42pm
officialwdhtvv:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu inspects the guard of honour at the forecourt of the Presidential Villa as part of the activities to Commemoration of the 64th Independence Anniversary Celebrations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#NigeriaAt64 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qW5Im8lC9U

To commemorate*
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by omoranmilowo: 6:53pm
Hope he didn't fall this time around.
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Ted4real: 8:05pm
They is no gain in beating a dead horse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Herders Adamant, Southern Govs Fail To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law

Viewing this topic: nice2muphy, gr8cany, playapayaski, Fernandeswagger(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.