Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters (23547 Views)

WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Empiree: 10:27pm On Oct 01
Eliminated but unconfirmed

Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by viodemus: 10:27pm On Oct 01
Bizmind95:
LoL....let's see how Netayahu plans to defeat lran when lsraeli soldiers are still running around like headless rats inside endless mesmerizing tunnels in Gaza fighting common undertrained and ill-equipped Hamas for a year now upon say Gaza is just 7 times the size of this our Onitsha city here...yet Hamas is still standing strong!...lsrael that everyone knows their undeniable weakness...which is the very fact that their citizens can't stomach too many war casaulties...cus of their small population...Just like during the Yom Kippur war with Egypt in 1973...lsrael clearly won the war both militarily and tactically...but just for the fact that the Egyptians managed to kill around 2,300 lsraeli troops...The lsraeli population saw the war as a defeat and massively revolted causing the resignations of P.M Golda Meir and the celebrated one-eyed Army chief Moshe Dayan...and you want to fight people like lran whose citizens took almost a million war casaulties during the 1980s lran/Iraq war...still they fought Saddam Hussein to a stalement for ten good years!...at a time that the lraqi Army was ranked fourth best in the world! How can you even be fighting people whose greatest wish in life is to die fighting as Matyrs and expect to win Netayahu will finally fulfill all the biblical prophecies especially in the book of Prophet Jeremiah about the lsraeli God Yahweh severely punishing the lsraelites for sinning and going against his ways...especially now that half of Israeli men have turned Gays..Bis..Transgenders..non-binarys etcs and half of their women have turned...Les...Bis...Transgender etc!

A useless one spotted.

"this our onitsha city here" - which your onitsha city. useless terrorist.

Israel will learn to expand their arsenals. And the Igbo areas are open for the full support of the great state of Israel, USA the great, great Finland, and possibly other sensible greats.
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Empiree: 10:29pm On Oct 01
Death to terrorist Israel

Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by 11doubledee: 10:33pm On Oct 01
Originalsly:

What happens if Russia or China comes to aid Iran?...or Lebanon? .. or Yemen?... all attacked by Israel .... Is it then we'll be screaming about violation of UN and International laws?
Wishful thinking.....
Did you consult China 🇨🇳 before attacking isreal?
You ever hear China expend resources on wars?
Economy is their priority.
It is RUSSIA I'm expecting to defend Iran.
If not,then their alliance is completely worthless.
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Otono4real(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01
First to do no dey pain oooo. Waiting for Israel away march
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by AntiisIam(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01
IDF should please level ground Iran asap
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Father4all: 11:25pm On Oct 01
mpires:

Oloribuku, omo ale, you no go die well. I'm born and raised in God's own country grin grin grin.
You would be dead before this month ends.
Shouldn't your broke ass be begging me for money? Is Hezbollah even in Nigeria? grin grin
You're retarded. I know you haven't eaten all day. Can't you find a snake to kill before armed robbers murder you tonight, I hope they slit your throat and watch you die slowly. No mercy for terrorist yo deserve slow and agonizing death.?

It's always the retarded broke ones that feel they have something to say when they are nothing but brain dead jerkoffss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fpTOKgKP0g

you will die in the hands of Nigeria Boko Haram
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by NothingDoMe: 12:35am
educatedfool:

Dis one thought the Iranian rocket could not land on Israel grin grin grin ;
Sure it will land. Even Hamas and Hezbollah's rockets landed.

They all have control over the power to shoot rockets but lack control over the outcomes of their actions.

Emotional stupidity.
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Singhabele: 12:50am
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4FerXbh4I?si=hUapMAmfCrMBCMIU

I hope Iran has bom shelters so than wen isreal strikes it won't cry foul..

Sky News

Israel Defense Forces
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Singhabele: 12:52am
My prayer is dat ME Iran and Co continue to make mistake that will consume them.
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by Horus(m): 1:14am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3oM9Wml0M

Iran Fires 400+ Missiles & Rockets, Unleashing 'Hellfire' on Israel as Iron Dome Struggles
Re: Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters by chatinent: 1:20am
The problem with most Nigerians who are taking sides in this war is they believe Isreal is a Christian country.

Their religious sentiments override good judgements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / 3,000 Arrested In Russia As Anti-War In Ukraine Protests Turn Violent / Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook

Viewing this topic: Seunfretty, lilpage14(m), epainos, Monibabakan(m), cjwalter(m), LAxYMAN and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.