Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) (12557 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / More Nigerians In Ukraine Complain Of Racial Discrimination At Poland's Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by HedgesTV: 7:53pm On Oct 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI1G4n9Gv5Y

An African woman breaks down in tears after being treated poorly in the Dubai Airport.
She had a flight to catch and she arrived on time but she was held up at the security check point due to racial profiling and as a result she ended up missing her flight.

She tried to explain the situation to the staff at Fly Emirates, asking them to put her on another flight or offer a refund but they paid her no mind and acted as if she didn’t exist.

This is truly heart breaking, full video above ☝🏾

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by ThatNaijaNigger: 7:57pm On Oct 01
This is sad, racism at its peak. They wouldn’t treat a white man or woman this way.

22 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Oct 01
I have a feeling these people treat us badly outside because of the way they see us treat ourselves online.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Leonids: 8:29pm On Oct 01
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Thursday last week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher and a house painter, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. amen
opay
70 42 32 80 59.
M.A

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01
This Aunty is clearly a rookie grin

You simply need to buy a new ticket. No amount of emotionalism and begging will make airlines drop their standards. If you miss your flight, you miss it.

9 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by mrjoeblinks: 8:30pm On Oct 01
Ehen?
Wetin make we come do

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by arantess: 8:31pm On Oct 01
thesicilian:
I have a feeling these people treat us badly outside because of the way they see us treat ourselves online.
Did they see our ancestors treat themselves badly before dehumanizing them through slavery?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by donkarly(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01
How I wish Nigerians at home know how bad our image outside the country is

8 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by MadPolitician: 8:31pm On Oct 01
thesicilian:
They're racists. Pure and simple
Stop trying to divert attention because of religious familiarity.
Arabs traded and killed more African slaves than the western countries, but you Muslim lot see them as sons of god and will always give them a pass.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by arantess: 8:32pm On Oct 01
Leonids:

You're not far from the truth. The way we dislike each other is what invites outsiders to disrespect us
No it's not.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by adolfHitler1934: 8:32pm On Oct 01
Why won't everybody in the world treat the black man like a tissue paper when our leaders are more foolish, stupid and wicked.
Imagine where every year China will summon all the black Afrcan countries presidents to their country in the name of one meeting or another.
There they are forced to take loans tied down to Chinese culture and civilisation. No Arab African country dare attend such idiotic so called "economic summit"

The black race, especially Africans are cursed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:33pm On Oct 01
Hmmm
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On Oct 01
We say sorry to her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by sisisioge: 8:35pm On Oct 01
So sad....she should make a lot of noise about it and tag the airline plus their leadership everywhere on line.
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Ometereh6: 8:35pm On Oct 01
LEARN HOW TO TRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY AND FOREX.
Tired of wasting time on crypto airdrops that go nowhere?
Learn how to trade and make good profits daily!
Knowledge is indeed power, crypto tokens someone spends months to mine, you can trade and get 5 times of it in a day without stress.Our expert-led training program teaches:
- Technical analysis
- Risk management
- Market strategies.
The training is for all especially:
* Cryptocurrency enthusiasts
*Traders (beginner/intermediate)
* Individuals interested in financial freedom.
Finally, if you're already into  crypto and Forex, consider subscribing to our signal group for profitable trades. I assure you of our reliability.
DM now on Whatsapp to learn more....

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Godwin4444: 8:36pm On Oct 01
To those shouting rascism or anything,it's far from that

Many of our brothers have messed up that place that u will see interviews n they will make it clear they don't want Nigerians

We must learn to call a spade a spade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Sapasenator: 8:36pm On Oct 01
We are always crying and displaying low emotional intelligence. Why?

1 Like

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01
grin ; look at this old woman crying in public. She is not woman enough grin
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by BigBrother9ja: 8:36pm On Oct 01
Slavery no dey tire Africans?

7 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01
🥺
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by APOPTOSIS: 8:37pm On Oct 01
😭😭
Pathetic!
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by richmond500: 8:38pm On Oct 01
So Africans cry abroad too

5 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Godwin4444: 8:38pm On Oct 01
thesicilian:
it's simply because of Nigerians who commit crime over there

Many of their companies ain't even renewing visas for Nigerians there

They don't want us n they clearly made it clear

Our criminal brothers spoilt everything for us

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Down2earth101: 8:39pm On Oct 01
Agba7617:
Hmmmm
In God's name, I sincerely need a help of 2k to enable me buy drugs.

Don't scroll past this comment pls

Lies from the pit of hell
https://www.nairaland.com/8227322/scammer-behind-famous-moniker-begs#132244217

etrouble:

Post your Aza

Please be careful
Go through the tagged thread

Agba7617:

Six-three-one-two-four-five-five-six-nine-6

Fidelity bank

Why post your details like this

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Crafteck1: 8:41pm On Oct 01
thesicilian:

Nope, dem be the ogas of racism and religious segregation
Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by RealTrump: 8:41pm On Oct 01
1Sharon:
This Aunty is clearly a rookie grin

You simply need to buy a new ticket. No amount of emotionalism and begging will make airlines drop their standards. You miss it, you miss it.

You are clearly the rookie, even if you miss your flight cos you slept off, you should still get a substantial discount on next ticket.

I still recovered 50% of ticket for two people last thursday on Turkish airline who completely missed their own flight.

5 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by Thiefobi1: 8:43pm On Oct 01
arantess:

Did they see our ancestors treat themselves badly before dehumanizing them through slavery?

Same ancestors who sold their subjects as slaves to the whitemen.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by HedgesTV: 8:43pm On Oct 01
Down2earth101:

Lies from the pit of hell
https://www.nairaland.com/8227322/scammer-behind-famous-moniker-begs#132244217

Please be careful
Go through the tagged thread

Omo you can never tell if he’s being honest and really needs that 2K. If you don’t want to help him move along but don’t discourage someone who wants to.
Sapa na bad thing, if e don touch you your mind go dey.

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Cries At Dubai Airport because of Racial Profiling. (video) by SarakiBukola: 8:44pm On Oct 01
grin

Africans wey dey shout JAPA all the time 😄 😁 🤣 😂

You never see anything.

Whites, Yellows and Browns see us Blacks as an inferior race. Simply because we can't fix our continent ourselves.

Racism will NEVER stop. The earlier we fix Africa, the better.

Whites used to discriminate against Yellows & Brown's. Those ones now have money 💰, control their own resources. They have something to negotiate with. So they are polite with them.

Blacks have mineral resources but need to be told not to plunder their own countries. Need to be told that patriotism by ALL will move the country forward. Even need to be told not to defecate in their own water source.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting Married In Europe / Residents Scoop Diesel At Accident Scene In Uyo / Flight Tickets Jump By 40% As JET-A1 Now Sells For N240/l

Viewing this topic: jidestroud(m), ABOUTERICA(m), MasterTeeUSA, abiaumo(m), salveoP(m), profmallor and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.