Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,081 members, 7,967,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel (31585 Views)

You Are Playing With Fire, Ugandan President Warns Protesters / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Oct 02
Iran is known for empty bluffing and puffing.

1 Like

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by ozo13(m): 6:53am On Oct 02
datola:
Lol

Fear fear Iran.

Just accept Israel as you boss, beg for forgiveness and turn from your ways of terrorism.
🤣🤣🤣

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by LyfeJennings(m): 6:53am On Oct 02
GOD BLESS IRAN
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Maroshak: 6:55am On Oct 02
Like of you talk like illiterate. What does Israel have within US. Iran is the most powerful country in the middle East. Even with US support, Iran will still defeat them .

What Iran did is just a warning.

You lot should stop reading and get watching only Western news to always gratify your ego

2 Likes

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by 0m0luabi: 6:56am On Oct 02
INTEGRITYA1:
"We will stand by the rule we established: whoever attacks us - we will attack him."
Netanyahu
Iran attack them in April but they couldn't do shit,dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by nesphil(m): 6:57am On Oct 02
Propaganda as usual grin

It's a shame that after the firing of several hundreds of missiles, no significant damage was done on Israel's territories cos most of those missiles were intercepted.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/10/01/missile-attack-its-only-a-portion-of-our-power-iran-president-warns-israel/

1 Like

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Clinton14(m): 6:57am On Oct 02
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by StPete: 6:58am On Oct 02
BigBrother9ja:
Few days ago when senile terrorist Netanyahú who would do anything to remain in power was yarning rubbish at UN meeting, terrorist sympathisers were clapping for him. He thought that his nonsense wailing can scare Iran cheesy

Let ISRA HELL USA respond as usual, I trust that Iran won't fold its harms while they're responding.
USA can escape the terror of Iran on their land FOR NOW, but I'm very sure that their terrorist organisation of those European Zionist migrants won't escape it.

They have two options:
EITHER THEY COWARDLY RUN BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AS USUAL

or

IRAN WILL SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR FOOLISH god THAT PROMISED THEM A LAND THAT ALREADY HAS OCCUPANTS.

BASTARƊS

U go cry tire grin

By the time Israel is halfway through with Iran, you will cry blood and beg for mercy on behalf of the terrorist jihadist territory called Iran

3 Likes

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by breezeng: 6:58am On Oct 02
The game has just started. Noone is an island of power. Let's see how events unfold. Israel has gone too far by pulling the lions tail.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Maroshak: 6:58am On Oct 02
Likes of you talk like illiterate. What does Israel have without US. Iran is the most powerful country in the middle East. Even with US support, Iran will still defeat them .

You lot should stop reading and watching only Western news to always gratify your ego
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by LeeSmart: 6:59am On Oct 02
Quelme:
F35 the flying coffin without combat experience. A plane that has seen multiple casualties already by mere test practice. Talk another thing jare.

Hmmm have you asked urself why ur Almighty Russia doesn't want ti see daht flying coffin in Ukraine?
Some of una go just de talk wetin on de make sense from a position of hate. We sabi una type. I hope u no go begin type free iran for every thread later?
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by lexy2014: 6:59am On Oct 02
Ttipsy:
Iran should rest abeg

I hope USA n Israel will just snub them for peace sake

Iran wont rest. Iran has been in a proxy war with Israel using Hamas and Hezbollah to fight Israel. Now that Hamas and Hezbollah have been crippled, Iran in its policy of continuing to fight Israel, has to do the fighting itself. The US has always prevailed on Israel not to seek direct confrontation with Iran but Iran has opened up that door

2 Likes

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:59am On Oct 02
Iran Na Big Fish. One on One Israel and Iran na fair war. But USA will enter and support Iran.

IF USA enters the war against Iran, Iran will need either of Russia and China for alliance.

Thus is the time Africa should take over the world.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by nesphil(m): 7:01am On Oct 02
Mumu talk grin

Quelme:
Netayanhu and his masters will be shitting their pants right now. They don't know how to respond without escalating.

They have met a very formidable foe with extensive combat experience. After all, Netayanhu fired the first shot and the Persians responded with equal measure.

If Israel do respond, Iran will respond with greater force. We never saw this type of skirmishes during Trump's time. Another reason to vote out the old senile demented Joe.

Somehow, peace seem elusive.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Clinton14(m): 7:01am On Oct 02
MadPolitician:
Things can easily and quickly go sideways with this war.

1) People should know that Iran was primarily responsible for sending America running from iraq, when it deployed those land mines that helped retire the Humvees while maiming hundreds of service men, through the shia brigades in Iraq.

2) Again, as st today, the possibility that Iran has already developed couple of nukes and an effective delivery system far more sophisticated and efficient, than the successful ones used to pierce the iron dome yesterday, is there.

3) Isreal is also going to struggle against Hezbollah, irrespective of the fact that she has successfully beheaded the organisation. They are already struggling against Hamas. Also remember that Iran has in the Russians and Chinese, two big powerful allies, that have been helping out with the modernisation of her fighting tools for decades. These two, see the Iranians as strategic allies in the middle east. So..

4) Another angle people may need to register, is the fact that with Russsias massive influence in Persia, Mr Putin might engineer a huge crises in the middle east to force the west to lessen their concentration of military treachery in Ukraine .

Nothing is predictable here.

Dey play,just don't shout genocide or ceasefire now when it all starts.Iran just buy market.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Snoolv360(m): 7:01am On Oct 02
No hidden place for terrorist, IDF we fish you out and you will regret your actions. Cat sleep rat go bite in tail...
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by LeeSmart: 7:01am On Oct 02
Maroshak:
Likes of you talk like illiterate. What does Israel have without US. Iran is the most powerful country in the middle East. Even with US support, Iran will still defeat them .

You lot should stop reading and watching only Western news to always gratify your ego
Warning by always firing balloons into israel without a direct impact?
Hmm make u leave dis thing for people wey sabi do am oo
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by BigBrother9ja: 7:03am On Oct 02
StPete:

U go cry tire grin

By the time Israel is halfway through with Iran, you will cry blood and beg for mercy on behalf of the terrorist jihadist territory called Iran
Clown
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by YorubaDemonswag: 7:04am On Oct 02
Iran and Isreal should go warm Eba and stop disturbing our hear.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by BigBrother9ja: 7:04am On Oct 02
LeeSmart:

I for like engage you but make i save my strength, you're not well informed about world politics and military prowess
So says ignoramus
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by EnglishUsa: 7:04am On Oct 02
BigBrother9ja:

HE THAT'S A TERRORIST, TERRORIST SPONSOR AND BULLY SHALL NEVER HAVE PEACE AND SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED, AND THAT'S THE FATE OF THAT TERRORIST ORGANISATION CALLED ISRA HELL.

There's absolutely nothing like Israel since 1948, it's USA all along that has been using the Zionist pigs terrorist organisation to cause trouble in the middle East.
Take USA support out for just 10 minutes and Israel will be wiped out of the world map instantly.

Those European terrorist migrant and land grabbers will never know nor have peace.
It can never be well with them and their foolish god that promised them a land that already has occupants.

Iran is definitely not done with them, this is just the beginning. No matter how hard USA prevents the deletion of Israel, it will still happen overtime.
one bag of mugu is how much?
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by ibtommy(m): 7:05am On Oct 02
BigBrother9ja:

HE THAT'S A TERRORIST, TERRORIST SPONSOR AND BULLY SHALL NEVER HAVE PEACE AND SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED, AND THAT'S THE FATE OF THAT TERRORIST ORGANISATION CALLED ISRA HELL.

There's absolutely nothing like Israel since 1948, it's USA all along that has been using the Zionist pigs terrorist organisation to cause trouble in the middle East.
Take USA support out for just 10 minutes and Israel will be wiped out of the world map instantly.

Those European terrorist migrant and land grabbers will never know nor have peace.
It can never be well with them and their foolish god that promised them a land that already has occupants.

Iran is definitely not done with them, this is just the beginning. No matter how hard USA prevents the deletion of Israel, it will still happen overtime.

I hope and I do hope you'd be here later to write the same thing when Israel deals with Iran wotowoto.
Stop supporting terrorism. Stop deceiving yourself; we know who the real terrorists are.
It's never too late to join Hellzbollah your 'real god' and the warriors of piss.

4 Likes

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Mathewrichard99: 7:07am On Oct 02
With all these Iran boasting. I wouldn't be surprised to hear in few minutes, hours, days , weeks that Israel airstrikes kills Iran Prime Minister and the Supreme Leader Al Khomeini.....I have learnt and come to trust Israel war techniques of don't boast until it's done. Israel smoked Hezebollah completely just like Hamas without much talk or fun fare....it's only an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise......Iran has bite more than it can chew....soon, we would be hearing Free Iran, UN should stop Israel. US should call Israel to order...Innocent lives dying In Iran.....soon all these will come up but now, the citizens are dancing in jubilation of a useless ineffective attacks on Israel. Mere waste of resources while your citizens languishing in hunger and deprivation....

Nonexisting1:
Iran president; We will, we will..

Netanyahu; Okay then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by riverbird: 7:08am On Oct 02
0m0luabi:
we heard more than this in April when Iran attacked Israel but Israel couldn't do shit what makes you think Israel will dare to attack Iran directly now? The entire Israel will go up in flame if Israel try to retaliate

I don't argue with terrorists head slammers I only laugh at them just the way I did with Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by educatedfool: 7:08am On Oct 02
MessiReturns:
grin grin grin grin

All barks and ño bite grin

When people killed your leaders, you retaliate by shooting infrastructure with zero casualty and then you dish out threats, who will take you serious?

I hope the world is watching. Some fools will not talk now or go for protest but when Israel retaliates, boom, they will come out in their millions to start shouting genocide.

I know Israel just dey look them with one eye for now.

We are coming for you

The goal of yesterday's attack has been achieved

Now the Israeli PM knows that he is not the only one who can send his rockets anywhere in the Middle East

I know say e shock una grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Oct 02
Minjim:

The big Arab nations like Saudi and UAE want nothing to do with Iran. They all know Iran is sponsoring terrorism in the Middle East.
Saudi too is fighting terrorists in Yemen so it'll be glad to see Israel oblitrating them
Now I understand the reason for their silence
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by BigBrother9ja: 7:09am On Oct 02
Kinzo0000:

Are you this stupid and foolish?

Why insulting God?
The creator of the universe

Calling the God of Isreal with what you wrote, is unforgivable sin

If truly there is a God of Isreal, May God never forgive you of this even if you repent 2moro

A war that does not concern you, u ve taken it so personal

Does Iran 🇮🇷 knows you exist? Both Isreal and iran don't give a hoot about we blacks. And u are here fooling ur self

I think u are mentally sick in ur brain
Shut úp MUMU
The god that promised Israel that land is not almighty God and the creator of the universe.

Those terrorist pigs just cooked up that senseless story to kill and steal.
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by MessiReturns: 7:09am On Oct 02
Safyqueen:

Let's wait and see how Isreal will respond, then what happens next. Iran is not Hamas nor Hezbollah. It is a formidable country armed with nuke. They are close and control Persian golf and they can blow everything and send the whole European countries into serious energy crisis.

Putin and China are keenly watching. They will never allow Iran to be defeated by US cum Isreal Zionist. War is war especially in this modern world. Nobody holds the monopoly of technology. Isreal too needs restraint because of her citizens.
This is what you people said "Hezbollah is not Hamas. They are well-equipped and rogue" and now, every bullet is to one man. You are still repeating the same statement about Israel. When Israel starts now, still you will begin to shout genocide. The Russia you mentioned has been tied down with Ukraine, he's still masturbating and China will not dare do anything. How many times have you seen China meddling in issues like this? They are more concerned about the growth of their economy.

Dey there dey Play cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Luchitec(m): 7:09am On Oct 02
The guy you quoted is such a huge joke that I kept shaking my head while reading his drivels.
huptin:

The bile in your blood is way too high for a normal human being.

I wish you had been properly brought up to know that throwing insults at someone you don't know betrays a high level of stupidity but since it's too late to correct that : hypertension is the greatest killer of fools with too much bile in their blood, make sure you check your BP today!

1 Like

Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by heysquare(m): 7:10am On Oct 02
alexpumpin:
Well noted

All terrorist sympathizers will soon start 'free Iran' protests both off and online.

The end of Ayatollah government is near as Iran will feel the heat from IDF and America soon.

Death to all terrorist!
Just say from America because we know Israel alone can't war alone without the support of their Almighty God (US) of Israel
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Oct 02
Ttipsy:
Iran should rest abeg

I hope USA n Israel will just snub them for peace sake

After firing 100 plus ballistic missiles? I think not. undecided
Re: Missile Attack: It’s Only A Portion Of Our Power’ – Iran President Warns Israel by Clinton14(m): 7:13am On Oct 02
0m0luabi:
what you saw yesterday was part of what Iran has done to Israel. Iran is not a terrorist state like Israel that will be killing civilians and forming James bond what you saw yesterday should tell you that Iran can strike anywhere in Israel if they actually want to do that and kill whomever they want to killl they just choose not to do so, Israel is nothing without USA and sensible people knows that, Iran attack Israel territory directly in a April Israel couldn't attack them back and the same thing will happen this time around Israel will only bark but they DARE not attack Iran territory

You are a liar!
Isreal attacked them and destroyed an oil pipeline only because Biden begged them to lower the temperature, but this time around,people like you will soon start crying.
You all gonna learn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.