Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,774 members, 7,972,785 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs (396 Views)

Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed Into Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs by razon575(m): 9:05am On Oct 02
Watch videoπŸ”—πŸ‘‰ https://www.febspot.com/video/2482180

Reminds me of our time in UNN, the Franco area (boys hostels) rarely have female visitors because of the taunts from guys (always screaming tanker when they sight any woman in the hostel cheesy), even though there is one female hostel close by. Guys hostel don't even have gates, so it's always open... πŸ˜…

But we guys always visit the female hostels at will especially during the visiting hours from Noon till 10PM. I always visited by sisters in their hostels and mehn my eyes saw things some days in those girls hostels grin grin grin...

There was an evening my sister called me to come and get some things she got from the market, I left the library late and went to her hostel, and they was no power supply that evening and it was hot, I kinda sneaked in grin and got what I went there for, on my way out due to the hot weather some babes where standing at the lobby half baked to get some fresh air and there is this one that was even stark naked, she didn't see me initially and fortunately for her I was not even seeing her because it was dark but immediately the school Gen was put on and from her reactions (scampering away) I saw some glimpse but turned away my eyes and left... πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ It was quite funny though.

Re: Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs by Melagros(m): 9:06am On Oct 02
COMRADES are speechless grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs by bestlary(m): 10:20am On Oct 02
No worries!
Re: Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs by JuicyEarth: 11:29am On Oct 02
Mbanefor hall 06...Tanker! Tanker!! Tanker!!! Even my CASOR brothers were not left out in our momentary mischievousness.

My first experience as a fresh in that hall was funky. A hostel with no day or night. Wake up 12 pm, you will see people playing football, table tennis, watching movies in the common room or at the indomie and bread stand arguing and gisting in high tones. Due to the high rate of activities in that hostel which I was not accustomed to, I jumped up from my bed around 2pm thinking I was already late for lecturer. I rushed and picked my buckets, as I was heading out of my room grin omo everywhere dark o except the flood lights gracing these mild monsters playing football at that time. I was disappointed with myself when I checked time cheesy.

Mbanefor hall a place to be as a Lion. Though I left the hostel later for off campus, I still retained my room till I graduated. Omo that hall na fun, crazy and the real street. Hardly any property is yours even your cloth might be looked wink

The first riot i experienced as an undergraduate was orchestrated from that hall. Once a lady, you be tanker.

The only experience I missed was not obliging my female coursemates who do ask me to sleep over in their rooms (students were not much then in school). Omo I froze o
razon575:
Watch videoπŸ”—πŸ‘‰ https://www.febspot.com/video/2482180

Reminds me of our time in UNN, the Franco area (boys hostels) rarely have female visitors because of the taunts from guys (always screaming tanker when they sight any woman in the hostel cheesy), even though there is one female hostel close by. Guys hostel don't even have gates, so it's always open... πŸ˜…

But we guys always visit the female hostels at will especially during the visiting hours from Noon till 10PM. I always visited by sisters in their hostels and mehn my eyes saw things some days in those girls hostels grin grin grin...

There was an evening my sister called me to come and get some things she got from the market, I left the library late and went to her hostel, and they was no power supply that evening and it was hot, I kinda sneaked in grin and got what I went there for, on my way out due to the hot weather some babes where standing at the lobby half baked to get some fresh air and there is this one that was even stark naked, she didn't see me initially and fortunately for her I was not even seeing her because it was dark but immediately the school Gen was put on and from her reactions (scampering away) I saw some glimpse but turned away my eyes and left... πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ It was quite funny though.
Re: Ladies Excited As Man Is Allowed In To Their Hostel For The First Time In 26 Yrs by DrDeuce: 11:55am On Oct 02
Sorry for intruding but why's this in the politics section instead of romance though?

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call On Our Orientation Of Our Educational System In Nigeria. / Post Screening / University of Jos Student Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.