Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,847 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Secrets To Reading The Bible. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Secrets To Reading The Bible. (579 Views)

Just Imagine If This Was What Happened In The Bible / Funny Akpos In The Bible Quiz / Which Book Of The Bible Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Reading The Bible. by fernando23(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2011
Did you ever wonder why the Bible is so hard to read? It is simple really. God is looking for people who are willing to pursue Him. The Bible is like a gold mine. Now, if I were to give you a real live gold mine, would you just walk in and pick up the gold? No, of course not. You have to dig for it, but the reward is incredibly valuable, For more visit; http://www.gracendivinemery..com

(1) (Reply)

Riddle Me This (6) / Ramatu Final Part / VIDEO: 5-year-old Comedian Takes Internet By Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.