Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,631 members, 7,972,340 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Message To Deadbeat Dads. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Message To Deadbeat Dads. (298 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by TornApart: 1:33pm On Oct 02
Don't abandon your Children's responsibilities and think they will come looking for you when they grow up!!

These generations of children no send who no send them.

As a parent, God's blessings supersedes your blessings, so don't think they will fail because you did not bless them.

As a man, do your best to be in your children's lives, don't wait for the mothers to force you to do things a father should do for his children.

They won't come looking for you and you will be alone in your old age.
Your Curses won't work, your deities have gone to sleep and God is not from your Local Government.

Women will keep walking children you abandoned down the Aisle on their wedding day and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it!

I have been begging my friends to at least go see their old father in the village and they have refused.
This man abandoned them with their mother and she single handedly raised them all alone. I remember how she sold her wrappers and jewelry to pay for their first trip abroad while their father was busy chasing side chickens all over the place. Even the other woman he married still left him because of his bad character.
Today, Mama has a mansion on the Island and takes turns visiting different countries to see her children.
The father who used to say "My children will look for me" is wasting away in his old age.

I don't know who gave him my number to call me and lament. (May your kinsmen seize your bicycle for giving that man my number)

I did my part by speaking to my friends and they said he can rot 😭
I don't feel sorry for the man, he was evil.

Take your responsibility to your children very seriously.

#IamPhoenix

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/7DVCFCwBYyFSZpoq/?mibextid=oFDknk

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02
God bless that great woman who walked her daughter down the aisle, doing what a father is supposed to do. Africa needs to root out all those evill ancient cultures which forbids women from doing certain things. Let other women take note, walk your children down the isle, don't stress yourself looking for a bad* ex husband.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02
Deadbeat fathers eventually get their comeuppance

1 Like

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by JovialJune(f): 5:41pm On Oct 02
Leave them let them keep hyperventilating painting mothers who single handedly took care of their children as evil, I have a cousin in this same situation and I just laugh, she does everything in the house while her husband eats and sleep everyday and the kids are seeing it all.

These generation of kids no send anybody papa, normally they are disrespectful spoilt beings due to social media and peer pressure, then imagine one man will now come from nowhere to claim father without taking responsibility for their upbringing when growing up, I laugh in different languages

The man I pity the most is that Yul Edochie, his own will come to him very soon like shock absorber, he should keep flexing his senselessness with Judy there, we will all be here to see how it will unfold.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by bestlary(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02
Y
Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by ibechris(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02
I hate to see stupid fathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by missidy: 6:56pm On Oct 02
God's blessing supersedes any parental blessing. Yes, I have seen many people whom their fathers didn't bless succeeding. Let the deadbeat father's keep living in fools paradise, their blessings or curses don't hold water.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by kurupt1: 4:47pm On Oct 04
JovialJune:
Leave them let them keep hyperventilating painting mothers who single handedly took care of their children as evil, I have a cousin in this same situation and I just laugh, she does everything in the house while her husband eats and sleep everyday and the kids are seeing it all.

These generation of kids no send anybody papa, normally they are disrespectful spoilt beings due to social media and peer pressure, then imagine one man will now come from nowhere to claim father without taking responsibility for their upbringing when growing up, I laugh in different languages

The man I pity the most is that Yul Edochie, his own will come to him very soon like shock absorber, he should keep flexing his senselessness with Judy there, we will all be here to see how it will unfold.

Just shut up your mouth, you never lived with them , so you don't know what transpired between them. I personally know that yul Edochie was not living with her like 2 years before he married Judy
And their marriage was filled with fights ,May seems calm outside but you actually don't her character. So just shut up once again
Re: A Message To Deadbeat Dads. by Curiouscity(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04
LilMissFavvy:
God bless that great woman who walked her daughter down the aisle, doing what a father is supposed to do. Africa needs to root out all those evill ancient cultures which forbids women from doing certain things. Let other women take note, walk your children down the isle, don't stress yourself looking for a bad* ex husband.

Walking a daughter down the aisle is not and has never been an African culture. It's copied from the West.
Sadly, we have copied lots of things from the West, such that we can differentiate what is originally African.

(1) (Reply)

Soup / Does Having A Child Make You A Father? / Ikpeazu Meets Abia Pensioners, Promises Regular Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.