Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,656 members, 7,972,448 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? (166 Views)

Finland Government To Charge Simon Ekpa For Terrorism For Sit At Home Orders / North Breathes Terrorism For A Living– Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Elders / Court Denies Bail To Lawyer Charged With Terrorism For Criticising Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by Ngadangapussy: 3:40pm On Oct 02
Unprovoked Iran fired hundreds of ballistic artillery into israel.

If this is not a mental illness tell me what is ?

I really don’t know what is in the skull of some of you , Israel was fighting hamas in gaza and from no where houtis in Yemen started attacking isreali vessels , israel now fighting and eliminating both hamas and houthis

All of a sudden Hezbollah from Lebanon fired into Israel, note

Not Jordan o

Lebanon as per what ?

Okay now Israel is fighting hamas, houthis, Hezbollah and then boom from Iran

And when Israel responds you see the demonic deceivers carrying placard and doing protests.

This is not about land or occupation or anything

It’s just a demonic way to drink the blood of the Jews

Plain and simple

A single country smaller than all these countries mentioned together yet you continue poking it .

One thing is 100 percent certain israel will answer back and I hope this time the war does not spread to thier friends Nigeria who will for no just cause start killings for something happening in far away Iran .

Because that is the scenario.

For the Jews and judeo Christiana I want you to stand strong with Israel 🇮🇱

And to those who have been brainwashed by the deceitful demons in the name of showing you fake dead kids and all

Your eyes will soon be clear .

I’m Israel chai

Cc: morninga

1 Like

Re: I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by Ngadangapussy: 3:44pm On Oct 02
Helinues

Yarimo

Be prepared

For the 10 plagues of Egypt is coming to Iran
Re: I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Oct 02
Ngadangapussy:
Unprovoked Iran fired hundreds of ballistic artillery into israel.

ur post is a waste of time....u can't make them see the flaw in their thinking & actions
Re: I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by Ngadangapussy: 4:13pm On Oct 02
advanceDNA:

ur post is a waste of time....u can't make them see the flaw in their thinking & actions

I swear very mentally depraved people
Re: I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by MadPolitician: 4:28pm On Oct 02
How was it "unprovoked", when Isreal has been assasinating Iranian scientists in Iran? The same Isreal, even went as far as to bomb the Iranian consulate in Damascus, before assassinating the leader of Hamas in Tehran!? Yes, Isreal is defending her national interests as she deems fit, but Iran is a sovereign country for heavens sake.

Is it that you bunch of low esteem Nigerians lack any atom of national pride, or that you all are so badly misinformed about world events, that makes most Nigerians think that Isreal has the right to violate the territorial integrity of Iran, but Iran cant do so to Isreal? I don't understand. You guys want Iran to always be accepting being humiliated? What kind of re-tarded mindset is that?
Re: I Hope Shia Muslims In Nigeria Is Seeing Terrorism For What It Is ? by Ngadangapussy: 4:32pm On Oct 02
MadPolitician:
How was it "unprovoked", when Isreal has been assasinating Iranian scientists in Iran? The same Isreal, even went as far as to bomb the Iranian consulate in Damascus, before assassinating the leader of Hamas in Tehran!? Yes, Isreal is defending her national interests as she deems fit, but Iran is a sovereign country for heavens sake.

Is it that you bunch of low esteem Nigerians lack any atom of national pride, or that you all are so badly misinformed about world events, that makes most Nigerians think that Isreal has the right to violate the territorial integrity of Iran, but Iran cant do so to Isreal? I don't understand. You guys want Iran to always be accepting being humiliated? What kind of re-tarded mindset is that?

I laugh you

No matter what you or your allah thinks

The world revolves around civilization and there a rules in place else you get the fvck of the United Nations

The rules are simple , Israel kill Iran generals yes

How many time have Israel killed Iran generals in Iran soil since October 7th

You people don’t think and don’t play smart but you will be the first to cry and sow fake death of babies after breaking a fvcking simple rule

You fired from one country to another country and you must be answered shekina!

(1) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo, face your love-vendor Business & leave Soludo alone.By Chinedu Obigwe / Nigerians May Pay More For Petrol As NNPC Quits Middleman Role / Tinubu Obi Atiku Jumps Over The Fence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.