Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. (21013 Views)

Man Left Outside Unclad With Wife’s Twin Sister After Caught Cheating (photos) / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Ndkings1(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2011
Why not tek her as ur second wife
instead of forniketin?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by caspapa(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2011
Everybody here and the OP are the same, the difference is the name of the sin, his own is called adultery, yours can either be lies, cursing, fornication, backbiting, fighting, laziness (no food for lazy man – it is also a sin, so you don’t know?) or etc.

Before you make comments, check yourself, think about what you are about writing, ask yourself “is this justified?” 99% of people making comments here can do the same; either you do it with your housemaid, your girlfriend, the girl you met far away from home, etc. I am no saint too. Check yourself, temptation is very powerful, only those who God chooses to have mercy on can escape it.

grin grin@brainpulse.

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by papagiddy(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2011
the result of ur action is this:
A day will come that you will be sick and both sister will come and greet you on your sick bed, then dat day will mark your end on earth. period!! its a law now!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
BlueBarbie:

@OP: Am sure if you wife slept with your brother yould be all over nairaland crying and cursing women! Here you are being a beast and a disgrace to all ''reasonable'' men! You didnt see whores to get your freak on with its your wife twin sister. You ve disgraced your family and hers!

What do you do? Hang yourself. Its the only easy way out!

very trueop aside being unfaithful, ur action also scrams foolishness, haba!!! her twin sister!!!! dis world iss really ending.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
screams*
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by mkmyers45(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
brainpulse:

When Goodluck removes subsidy things will become normal for you, because he said when subsidy is removed, everything in Nigeria becomes normal. So continue o with your inlaw till nest year January.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op Nawa o, you're seeing your wife's twin? Thats kinda like incest dude, *Curse of the Mertersial*
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by fortunereg: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
shocked Haba ! my People, help this guy come out of this shameful situation, this judging and condemnation will not help him. He only asked "what do i do" ?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Heck: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
OP u suck & smell
U hate urself & can't luv anybody
Idiot
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by earlalright(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
what you should do is simple. Have a frank talk with you co-adulteress and stop the affair. repent of your sins and work on your faithfulness to your wife. the only thing to do is stop the affair. there is no better remedy and you better quickly do that before your wife finds out and your family becomes (almost) destroyed.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nautillus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
FAKE TALEs
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by kooto(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
i think the poster must have been reading too many stories on HINTS magazine, this is one of them.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
does d op really need advice? even a slow person wld know dt he shld quit d affair.

if he lives his wife for her, he'l not last wit d twin.

wht u r running away from ur first marriage will chase you till d 4th marriage till u realise tht u hv a problem.

common sense is really not common o.

Abasi mmi ke enyong ntua min mbom o
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by alex406(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
Loose minded people have turn Nairaland to a forum site where they raise topics anyhow. This should nt have been on the homepage.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by simplygray(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ TOPIC regreting why i had to open this thread , U ARE A FOOL shmmmm
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
I think you married your wife because you would gain something, maybe money or something else, and now, the younger sister, a bonus.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
how did it start sef?    grin. Your wife and her twin, no be the same pu.na.ni dem get. You are one selfish and wicked man. You wan break the family bond between your wife and her sister.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Adedayo516(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Wicked cheesy
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by snthesis(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
seriously wats d fuss-
scientifically the sisters come from the same fertilized egg in other words he isnt cheating grin grin grin
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Siphomatic(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
u r a rilly betrayal dude! Go n apologis 2 ya wifey b4 shi found out OOR,
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sounds more to me like a story for HINT magazine !!!!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by alexola20(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by BigMeat2: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
if the story is true, why does the poster want to destroy his precious life
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by DaDoctor: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
EVERYONE BLAMING THE GUY!
WONT U ALL LAY SOME BLAME ON THE DIVORCEE SISTER (TWIN) IN LAW?

ABI DID HE FORCE HER?

SHE SHOULD BE MORE CAUTIOUS OF NOT HURTING HER OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FROM WOMB. AS AGAINST A MAN WHO JUST BECAME FLESH AND BLOOD A FEW WHILE.

@OP. Please disentangle immediatley.

I guess you are from the WEST??#Just asking. AND U WERE FORCED TO MARRY THIS WIFE OF URS AND U PAID LITTLE. IF TO SAY U LOVE HER WELL. Ur head for dey house.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

EVERYONE BLAMING THE GUY!
WONT U ALL LAY SOME BLAME ON THE DIVORCEE SISTER (TWIN) IN LAW?

ABI DID HE FORCE HER?

SHE SHOULD BE MORE CAUTIOUS OF NOT HURTING HER OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FROM WOMB. AS AGAINST A MAN WHO JUST BECAME FLESH AND BLOOD A FEW WHILE.

@OP. Please disentangle immediatley.

I guess you are from the WEST??#Just asking. AND U WERE FORCED TO MARRY THIS WIFE OF URS AND U PAID LITTLE. IF TO SAY U LOVE HER WELL. your head for dey house.

d man and his wife are now one and shld not let anyone,whether sister or mother 2 come between them. the sister is an outsider tht he hs allowd in because of his indiscipline n lust. there myt be rivalry btw d sisters and he is jst feeding it.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by deathmen12: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
so u want to tell me u didn't see her b4 u go 4 her sister, take ur time o. go repeat ok.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by samsuny(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Two alternatives:

1. Go to AIT, NTA, Radio Nigeria, Raypower and confess your sins, then go and sin no more.
2. Divorce your wife, marry her sister and start f, cking your divorced wife again.

He-goat like you. Your mother and sisters should be careful when they are alone with you.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by OAM4J: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
I agree the OP is a bad guy to the core.

But what do we call the lady doing her twin sister's husband also?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Austindark(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
please stop raining curses on op. He only asked 4 wat to do and if u know please tell him.
Op please don't mind. Let me helep u now, i think u should sit on a hot plate for only 2days. Dat will do. grin grin embarassed[b][/b]
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by anishe(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
too bad you are sleeping with your wife twin sister. going forward, please stop it and seek God's forgiveness.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Bolarge1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
MY GUY, PLEASE LOOK FOR A GOOD CHURCH FOR FAST AND IMMEDIATE DELIVERANCE BE4 THE YEAR RUNS OUT.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS AN ABOMINATION. THANK GOD U BROUGHT IT OUT FOR ADVISE WHICH I BELIEVE U ARE 50% OFF THE HOOK.

YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES O.

I BEG STOP. IF POSSIBLE LET HER NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE AGAIN.

IF YOUR WIFE EVENTUALLY FIND OUT SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND THAT MEANS YOUR MARRIAGE WILL HIT THE ROCK AND THE STORY WILL GAS TO THE SOCIETY.

EVEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE ADMIRING YOU, U WILL THINK IT IS THE STORY OF YOUR BAD LIFE THEY ARE DISCUSSING.

LIFE WILL NOW BECOME UNPLESANT FOR YOU.

YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOW BECOME AN ICON OF DISCUSSION IN THE SOCIETY WHEN EVER PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOUR BAD LIFE STORY SEE THEM.

THIS CAN LEAD YOU TO COMMITTING SUCIDE FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.

YOU CAN DIPLOMATICALLY TELL YOUR WIFE THAT U HAD A BAD DREAM MAKING LOVE TO HER TWIN SISTER AND YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR DREAM TO COME TO PASS. SO THAT SHE CAN HELP YOU TO REMOTE HER TWIN SISTER FROM YOU.

BECOS DELIVERANCE WITHOUT ABSTENANCE MEANS GOING BACK TO YOUR VOMIT.

ALSO DISCUSS WITH YOUR EVIL SEX PARTNER THE NEED TO STOP THIS NONSENCE BE4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE TO CONFESS TO YOUR WIFE O, SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GRACE TO FORGIVE YOU ONLY CONFESS TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE.

GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT O!.

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by kaysy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
the poster just dropped and ran away, where has he replied any post here? well i doubt the efficacy of this post cos i can understand he just registered this name cos he has just 1 post.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by ImaIma1(f): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
kaysy:

the poster just dropped and ran away, where has he replied any post here? well i doubt the efficacy of this post cos i can understand he just registered this name cos he has just 1 post.

u have a point. he hasnt even said a word. maybe he ws jst testing transmission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.