Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,022 members, 7,987,670 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:13 PM

Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) (129 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 2:56am On Oct 03
Hi
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 3:04am On Oct 03
*deleted
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 3:08am On Oct 03
*deleted
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 3:09am On Oct 03
Mods please help push to front page 🙏🏿

I can't even sleep as I'm typing this cos I don't know what to do and I don't want to do anything that will against me. Please 🙏🏿
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by nifemi25(m): 3:28am On Oct 03
I will advice you talk to human right lawyer closer to you ...they will surely put you through

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Adexvivacity(m): 6:10am On Oct 03
Depending on if you are owing house rent and how many months you are owing. They wouldn't just bring a notice within a month. God will provide for u
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 8:04am On Oct 03
nifemi25:
I will advice you talk to human right lawyer closer to you ...they will surely put you through

Okay thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed (quit Notice Saga) by Prosperous111(m): 8:07am On Oct 03
Adexvivacity:
Depending on if you are owing house rent and how many months you are owing. They wouldn't just bring a notice within a month. God will provide for u

No I didn't owe anything, I was supposed to renew my rent last months September because I moved in same months last year. The problem is he said I should sell my 3 dogs and I said it's impossible because we already negotiated the dogs with my rent before I came in. And all of a sudden he changes the agreement. So he thought I disrespected him by declining. I didn't do anything wrong or owe anything

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Entry Requirements At Canadian Airports / WAEC Asks Candidates With Withheld WASSCE Results To Re-check From Monday / PGWP Eligibility Changes Effective November 1st, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.