Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Link Building For Website Growth And Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Link Building For Website Growth And Profit (723 Views)

What Is The Cost And Profit Gain In Starting Game Centre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by andylink1(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2011
Links are an essential part of the SEO process. Without links your website will get no traffic. Link juice is the petrol of the internet. Lets discuss linking. Let us know what you do and how you do it.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by 9to5365(m): 2:45am On Dec 13, 2011
links are vital to a good SERP. I find it pays to have a strategy. I use a mix of backlinks from forums, blogs and edu sites.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by LagBlogger(m): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2011
For me it is mostly blogs although sometimes I use forums
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by shanda(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2011
For your website to rank high in SERP, you need to get links from diverse sources. Forum profiles, and links from articles directories are no longer effective. Blog commenting still works, if you know what you are doing. The best way to get good links is to analyze your competition (top 20) and get same links.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by VideoBills(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2011
If you want to build reliable and effective back links pointing to your website in no time, try out; linkmarket.com. It's very effective
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by andylink1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
Link building as I have said is the life blood of online moneymaking activities. All internet website owners should do some form of link building.
This is what we do. We offer a range of Link building strategies to suit all budgets. You can choose from:

1. Simply blasting your website with 1000 or more backlinks for a few dollars
2. Have us create link wheels for you with high PR websites so your traffic will get the boost it needs.
3. We could also create keyword specific links in .Edu sites (we all know how high their PR is don't we) using original articles.

These are just a few example, mostly what we just ask our clients to sit back and watch their rankings, SERP's and income grow.

As an into to the members here we offer 3000 dofollow baclinks for just a few dollars. Get in touch here: mannbiz<at>yahoo dot com and watch your profits grow.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by Johndoe100(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
I am sure most online operators don't either know about SEO or are looking for "free" stuff as usual.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by Taiw(m): 2:53am On Dec 22, 2011
can some0ne emphasize more on how to get links
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by VideoBills(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
Taiw:

can some0ne emphasize more on how to get links

Try, linkmarket.com . It's free and guarantees easy link exchange services in record time. It is a community of everyone who needs link exchanges services for his or her website.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by feats(m): 4:39am On Dec 25, 2011
Yes, Link market is a good one, socialmonkee use to be free for Nigerians, not sure right now, but its a lifetime payment of 47 dols. Great Tool too.
Re: Link Building For Website Growth And Profit by VideoBills(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Taiw: can some0ne emphasize more on how to get links
Try LinkMarket.Com Subscribe to the paid plan. I have a strategy on how to make link market very effective and how to place it on autopilot. It's yours for the asking. Just go there first to sign up and get back on this thread for further discussion.

(1) (Reply)

US companies pay more to their CEOs, than to the US Government - study / Have *** While Sleeping / Snail Farming Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.