Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,910 members, 7,909,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token (1723 Views)

25 Video Tutorials; Learn Web Design (html/ CSS, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal) / Best Institute To Learn Web Design / Get Safety Management Certification From The Us With Manual: Also Nigerian Yellow Pages @ A Token Fe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by Bulldog(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2011
If you want to learn networking, programming or web designing from the scratch on your own, all you need is:
- an access to a computer system
- the eagerness to learn, and
- my little package.
With N10000, you can get a package you'll need to move from a rookie to a professional in:
[list]
[li]web designing using HTML 4.1 as well as the new features in HTML 5.0[/li]
[li]cascading style sheet (CSS) for designing professional looking websites[/li]
[li]PHP for desinging web based applications[/li]
[li]MySQL database[/li]
[li]C#, a powerful and easy to learn desktop programming language[/li]
[li]VB.NET[/li]
[li]ASP.NET, for web based applications[/li]
[li]cisco CCNA for networking and[/li]
[li]A+ core hardware for computer technicians[/li]
[/list]

This package is not just for rookies but is also meant for the professionals as a reference material. The good thing with this is that it comes with all the required softwares like: XAMPP, notepad++, Netbeans IDE, Packet tracer 5.0, visual studio 2010, Adode reader X, and a bonus of dreamweavr 8 (none is a trial version). again, all the E-book are standard and up to date and comes with sample codes for the chapters.
if you are interested contact me via e-mail: gwap2@live.com or via mobile on 08082785387 or 07035122244. i'll deliver it in person if you live in Enugu or Awka, anambra state.
Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by neonet(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2012
You are actually behaving like a Typical Nigerian who only believes in Dumps and simulations, I have 9yrs exp. in Telecomms, TDM and IP networks.I have seen so many people with CCNA but doesn't know why the Act or FDX indicator on a CISCO router Ethernet Interface is flickering intermittently or why its stable,Even to determine a good cross-overcable or straight through cable that is carrying IP traffic after conducting a ping test.See,young man.Stop Deceiving people with your Dumps and simulation.Nowadays,What Most Employers want from you is "Can you do this"?
Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by Bulldog(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
This goes a long way to prove that you are the dumb. Let me define dumb for you, a dump is like a past questions for cisco and other exams that people like you used to get certificate you use to parade around calling yourself a telecom engineer. If you actually did cisco networking of any cadre at all, you should have heard about "discovery" (the same online class that cisco incorporation uses to for virtual class online) and saying simulations are useless makes me wonder the kind of school you went to to get your degree(that's if you had one), cos if you went to a good school, you should know that simulation is a step in engineering before implementation of any kind. So when you design a network and you didn't simulate it to see how it works before implementation, you are as good as another technician in the streets doing trial and error. Finally, if you are interested, i'm willing to teach you what you need to know about network commands using the command line interface(pinging is outdated though basic), making a straight through and crossover cables are for kids once you have a crimping tool, a utp cable and a rj45 connector (by the way, it also has a flash video on it) the rest is similar to color coding a resistor(is had entered any engineering class at all, you must have heard that) and the difference in terms of use between those cables too cos like i said making it is for kids. And you make configuring a router sound so big, is that your highest skill? Lol. Doing it with eyes closed is what i'm aiming at. So DUDE, things are best learnt by a person once the will is there and not taught by a loser looking for somebody to rip off! Dont make ccna sound like it's hard cos i thought myself.
Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by Bulldog(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
neonet:

IF you want to be a CISCO Network Engineer, We have everything that will make you pass your CCNA/CCNP Exams,
Oops, it's seems are just getting them ready for some sort of exams.(no wonder you know a lot about dumps). On the contrary however, i wanted them to have a skill and earn a living from it and not parade themselves with a cheap certificate. Check my main post to confirm. So between me and you, who has a more noble intentions?
Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by neonet(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2012
You are really a very hungry Bulldog!!Bros, nothing for you.For your Info,People have started registering already.I have gotten over 32 Students.Once People see what i have in my office(CISCO Devices),immediately,They pay Up.What do you have? Packet Tracer?That can be downloaded in any website? even a Secondary school student can go to the nearest cybercafe and download Packet tracer and other Softwares,and you are here charging people N10,000 for something that anybody can get at NO COST!!!!!! Bros, don't let me to spoil your Biz ooooo.
Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by Bulldog(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hehehehe,  You advertised your trash on my thread and got thirty something people, how many people do you thing am getting given that you offer cisco dumps and i offer cisco plus more than 5 other relevant fields at 1/3 of your price? And by the way, just to enlighten you more, packet tracer is a simulation tool just like proteus (if you are really into hardware). I dont sell packet tracer rather it's a free tool(though not totally free if you did ccna, you'll know that) just like visual studio 2010 that is included in my package, get discovery 1 to 4 free and i'll know your knowledge of cisco is more than just about making crossover cables. Lol

Re: Learn Web Design, Programming As Well As Networking On Your Own For A Token by Bulldog(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
I nearly forgot, what study material are you using to teach your people? Paper handout or a very boring microsoft word document? With my world class interactive materials, you can make them feel less swindled and cheated cos i believe showing them endless list of routers wont achieve anything. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Structural Steel Design For Oil And Gas Industry / Certification Exams Dumps For U / Free Microsoft Excel Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.