Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (135572 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lizylaw(f): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
Lizylaw:

Mayb the eportal is unda construction. I wnt to apologise to the guy dat askd for info nd i shund. I'm deeply sorry
Abehodun, i remember apologising to u for my reply to ur post so ur post dz afternun is very suprising.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abatvic(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:

Thank God that there is an hope of starting registratiom very soon on the eportal. Student fee had started showing 2011/2012 session but no amount. Well i want to send my sincere appreciation to PHILLIPPAO for his understanding for all my questions that i av askd through this medium,Thank u. @ ABATVIC and LIZYLAW, silence is the best answer for the fools.
There is wisdom in foolishness.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by DrKlever(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
@all there is no valentine dis year oh, it's been cancelled. If u doubt it do dis simple mth 14-02-12 =?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by DrKlever(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Oau 4 learning nd torture, africa's most beautiful campus in 1967. Great ife indeed, c me don even 4get say i get admission i dey warri dey play strit basketball nd watch tom n jerry. Even my grand papa fast pas dis sku. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by danie3: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
truly there's wisdom in foolishness'.
Tru Wisdom is hidden in foolishness.
@aberhodun
bury d hatchet, there's more these individuals can/will contribute 2 ur life,
U neva can tell. Can u?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by danie3: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
@matnat
are u really d matthew690 i chat wit on 2go?shocked
men u'r wily humorous
happy buxx deuxx
in arrears
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
@all,please let us stop the use of barbaric,excommunicating,degrading and unpalatable words,for the time being,let us take immaculation as our watchword.Without you people,my admission processes would have partially been a failure, gudevening guys.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by yemmytcm(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:

Thank God that there is an hope of starting registratiom very soon on the eportal. Student fee had started showing 2011/2012 session but no amount. Well i want to send my sincere appreciation to PHILLIPPAO for his understanding for all my questions that i  av askd through this medium,Thank u. @ ABATVIC and LIZYLAW, silence is the best answer for the fools.
i am stunned at those words as if i havent seen them in my lyf before anyway abehordun i beg on their behalf,they wont answer you in such manners again but you should have read thru once again as lizylaw did apologized to you,i hope this is over and settled.MORAL:from the two parties involved,1.dont pay evil with evil,repay evil with good 2.know that words are like eggs when spoken out of the mouth breaks and cant be recovered,lets be wise,more of this would be encountered in skul but only the patient and wise would scale thru those traps, LOVE YOU ALL
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abehordun(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
@everyone, thankz for the advise im very greatful. Im nt like that but their quote on my post sound embarassing, thats why i posted what i post this afternoon. @lizylaw, it s okay!. Its all over. I pray by tomorrow we wil have eportal gudnews. SUCCESS FOR ALL!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmmm, beautiful and full of maturity,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Saxophemsy: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:

Thank God that there is an hope of starting registratiom very soon on the eportal. Student fee had started showing 2011/2012 session but no amount. Well i want to send my sincere appreciation to PHILLIPPAO for his understanding for all my questions that i av askd through this medium,Thank u. @ ABATVIC and LIZYLAW, silence is the best answer for the fools.
was this part of the script for this movie Hmmm, really action-packed movie.well, the apologies have landed and they lived happily ever after.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
", lived happily ever after", I like that,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bashlek(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hapi resumption in advance.pls in order nt 2 dull or cause unnecessary quarrel on dis thread~ any question being ask on dis thread shld nt annoyed anybody talking of insulting d questionia.if u see d question doesnt pertain 2 wat is on ground btter give no response instead of insulting.tanks
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by 9ise(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
9yyyyyyyyysssssssssssseeeeee in da buildin,
grin
me 2 hands up in da air 4 y'al - way we greet chaleys in me hood,
Its time 4 Awards & Titles 4 al d@ partook in the makin of the film - ''Oau admission for '11/'12, ''
This innovation springs 4rm fore-thought d@ dis thread 'll suffer deficiency in visitation 4rm time reg commences,
So be creative wif suggestions,
signed: 9ise, Bashorun Gaa,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Tobexin(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
, 2 all aspirant of great ife, d secret of exam is d past question, it's easy to get 270 above in if u can discipline urself, dnt trouble ur trouble until ur trouble troubles u, succes do not occur accidently bt its wat is plan for, kip hopin n u shal get there, u cn reach me on facebook adeyeye tobi michael tobexy. On 2go tobexin, neva giveup nw
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:
Thank God that there is an hope of starting registratio[b]m[/b] very soon on the eportal. Student fee had has started showing 2011/2012 session but no amount. Well i want to send my sincere appreciation to PHILLIPPAO for his understanding for all my questions that i av askd through this medium,Thank u. @ ABATVIC and LIZYLAW, silence is the best answer for the fools.
O boy! U dey vex o. . .see ass u CAPITALIZE my friends' names; yet u say u are silent.
People, logically, who's the fool here?

Lizylaw:
Aberhodun is indirectly saying Abatvic nd I are fools.
na for im mind jare

Abatvic:
even St Paul talk am

d#anie:

truly there's wisdom in foolishness.
True Wisdom is hidden in foolishness.
@aberhodun
U neva can tell. Can u?
I don't think he can, unless if he's a fortune-teller. . .hehehe!

Abehordun:
@everyone, thankz for the advise im very greatful. Im nt like that but their quote on my post sounds embarassing, thats why i posted what i post this afternoon. @lizylaw, it s okay!. Its all over. I pray by tomorrow we wil have eportal gudnews. SUCCESS FOR ALL!
Just because they voiced their opinion about ur. . .just forget!
Saxophemsy:
was this part of the script for this movie Hmmm, really action-packed movie. Well, the apologies have landed and they lived happily ever after.
¤solemnly¤. . .Ameeeennn!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:
Thank God that there is an hope of starting registratio[b]m[/b] very soon on the eportal. Student fee had has started showing 2011/2012 session but no amount. Well i want to send my sincere appreciation to PHILLIPPAO for his understanding for all my questions that i av askd through this medium,Thank u. @ ABATVIC and LIZYLAW, silence is the best answer for the fools.
O boy! U dey vex o. . .see as u CAPITALIZE my friends' names; yet u say u are silent.
People, logically, who's the fool here?

Lizylaw:
Aberhodun is indirectly saying Abatvic nd I are fools.
na for im mind jare

Abatvic:
even St Paul talk am

d#anie:

truly there's wisdom in foolishness.
True Wisdom is hidden in foolishness.
@aberhodun
U neva can tell. Can u?
I don't think he can, unless if he's a fortune-teller. . .hehehe!

Abehordun:
@everyone, thankz for the advise im very greatful. Im nt like that but their quote on my post sounds embarassing, thats why i posted what i post this afternoon. @lizylaw, it s okay!. Its all over. I pray by tomorrow we wil have eportal gudnews. SUCCESS FOR ALL!
Just because they voiced their opinion about ur. . .just forget!
Saxophemsy:
was this part of the script for this movie Hmmm, really action-packed movie. Well, the apologies have landed and they lived happily ever after.
¤solemnly¤. . .Ameeeennn!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by danie3: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
bros tobexin oooo
we don get adimisionioooo, lol
o boi
ehen as i was sayin oau cnt b gw8 witout us students. So togeda we make up gw8 ife! United we stand' divided we jabooo.
Yes, we live happily ever after eportal updation!!!
Sighs
curtains close,
D actors names dey my mind,
but d boss,hmm
i no fit talk, make i no strt yawa!
Buh watchout 4 season 2!!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by 9ise(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Tobexin, O boy pack wel, u on d wrong lane.
should av read d thread insightfully b4 postin,
check neighbours next door - '12/'13, fanks.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abehordun(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
I think this thread is full of people who like abusing pple, see wat CHIAMAN qoutd on mai post. For the sake of peace i would nt say anything. Can anyone just xplained why?. We are just trying to sort things out bt u are trying to infuriate it. I think i wil strict myself to e-portal. Well thank for the embarassment.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by jideylaw(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
@all, 26th nah sunday now, person fit resume on sunday? Or then no they go church for OAU, well dat 1 nah thier whahala. Eportal updation self, b like snal, which kain yawa b dis nw? Them talk say registration done comence since 6th. Nah for there house then they register. Or nah for cocoyam account we go pay fees way we no knw? Na wah o. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by 9ise(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
An 'Official-Lie' released by the Public Relations Officer of the Oasis of All Universities, OAU, Mr Abiodun Olanrewaju, stated that the online registration for harmattan semester courses begins February 6, while clearance at faculty and admmission offices holds between February 27 and March 2, adding that the orientation week for fresh students will start on Monday, March 5 and end on Sunday, March 11, the same date that the returning undergraduate and post-graduate students are expected to come into residence.
Lectures will commence fully for the harmattan semester 2011/2012 academic session on Monday, March 12, while normal online registration for courses will end on Wednessday, March 28, before matriculation ceremony on Thursday, March 29. Olanrewaju, therefore, advised candidates who made OAU, Ile-Ife, as their first and/or second choices and sat for its Post-UTME to check their names from the list of candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the OAU website (www.oauife.edu.ng) or (e-portal.oauife.edu.ng) and follow procedures for registration as laid out,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by horlarlaykan09: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
nawa o.wotz goin on on dz thwead 2 9t.newaiz,let by gone b by gone.@abehordun,jxt try being d bigga man.and as a result 2dat i present my val gift 2u al.hapi val in advanc grin

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by frankie22: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun,we learn new things day by day,ignore evrytin dat seems to wnt to make u angry,try as much as possible to contain ur own anger and I like how u proved matured and how u humbled urslf,God bless u,@ the ladies invlvd,it has been settled,I also appericiate u guys not fighting back with harsh words,all u did was to refer adehordun to how u appologised earlier,God bless u guys,I believe we are all humans and such gets to happen once in a while,the beauty of it all is we fight and settle it,thanks to u guys for leting peace to dwell again,abt chaiman he's only joking,smiles
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abehordun(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
@holalekan, thankz for d advc but the val gift tufiakwa. Hav a nice celebratn
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Theharbinger1: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
I really dont knw wat t say,aniway yemmytcm God bless u especialy 4 point no2.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abehordun:
@Holalekan, thankz for d advice!. . .Hav a nice celebratn
Aha!. . .now I surely will sleep in piecespeace.
G'nyt Abiodun!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by tleo(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2012
Guys pls lets be @ tranquil, We all re here fr d sam goal, Even if som1 insults u, u always can prv to be grtr by choosn to ignore d persn, som of us are in d habit of provokn d odas, i wnt mentn names though, I wish evry 1 d bst especially d awaiters, pls kip up d faith, ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2012
¤automatically re-directed¤ @d#anie: Yep, I'm he. Next time we meet, draw my attention to your Nairaland username or you can give me an offline message, 'd#anie' as the content. SHALOM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by gsparks01(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2012
All these 'fights' happening here are xtics of a forum (it is inevitable). When it pops up, you have to take it on the chin and show maturity/humility (the 'grown-ups' win). Those that have ear let them hear.
GoodNight
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by kolpac(m): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2012
Peacefull n lovely is d dawn
Making way for a new day
Make hay d sun is shone
yesterday is gone with its trouble
See d horizon in a clear view
New oppurtunities are here
WELCOME TO A NEW DAY PEEPS
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Zagol(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2012
HAPPY VALENTINE @ all Nlanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (107)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.