Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,985 members, 7,966,665 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara (19462 Views)

LG Polls: Fubara Pays Midnight Visit To RSIEC, Foils Attempt To Cart Away Items / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Chris Nehikhare: PDP Isn't Not Responsible For Damaged Ize-Iyamu’s Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Joybeau: 7:18am
vanitybutiwanti:
bla bla bla, you're church rat. Keep crying about government policy, don't go and look for a job. We are not mates at all church rat. You can't afford ordinary electricity and gas bill to the extent that you want to run mad. Your father is a nobody, keep crying from morning till night on the pages of newspaper. Tinubu is doing the right thing to reset the economy so that never do wells like you will have a chance at giving your children a brighter future since your unfortunate father failed.

Mehn! I feel sad and bad for you. You're lack training and decorum. A very uncouth fellow with zero diplomacy. No intelligence, no character. Just fighting on here on Nairaland with no regard to choice of words

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by jodeci(m): 7:18am
Kukutenla:

What skill do you have? Is asslicking a skill now? I guess Wole Soyinka was poor when he railed against fuel subsidy in 2012. You lack common sense bro. It is the right of citizens in a democracy to criticize govt policies. It has nothing to do with poverty. But asslicking politicians is strange to democracy. Only hungry paupers take that route to survive.
Fubara was hiding from efcc because he stole govt money for himself abi
You should speak of your father. You don't know mine so you don't know what he will do and what he won't. If I don't asslick any politician, I guess it can speak to how my father will relate with average politician like Wike. As for your father, if we want to agree that the apple does not fall far from the tree, it will be fair to say he's an asslicker for politicians like you. Which is why in your warped logic, you defend politicians when you get crumbs from them and cry when they don't give you crumbs. No one cares about Fubara and Wike's history. It is your problem to be carrying them on your head like bowl of okpa. That's your business. Sha try and make sure you don't hand over asslivking to your children

Thank you for consigning that fhool to the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Samakus(m): 7:19am
vanitybutiwanti:
bla bla bla write and cry all you want, it doesn't dispute the fact that you igbos are anti wike, here on nairaland, just look at the names of individuals abusing wike for no reason, if their their tribes can't be deduced from their moniker, just go through their post, 70% are pained igbo, case in point is ikenga Ugochinyere who never talks about all the killings happening in his backyard, I've noticed that such trait is common with you guys, you neglect your areas and put your eyes and nose on other people's business, for example, what's my freaking business with what goes on in the South East or South West? You guys need to do an introspection and fix up your lives.

All these hustle and asslicking on top 30k peanut?

Hustle o, make your children no come online dey defend bagman and his associates for 30k

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:24am
Godwin4444:
u don't understand politics

If PDP is not participating meaning fubara ground work is dead

It's like u don't know d reason y d governors party always win all local government election

Now he will have to spend more, if other party wins he will have to bribe them heavily to cross to PDP so they can do d groundwork for him

Wike will b d happiest in all these
Baba, you are far from this game. He has his men already contesting under APP, that is the party that will win the LG election in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Atuero(m): 7:39am
vanitybutiwanti:
Anybody you guys support is destined for failure, fubara already knows he won't end well, if you like curse and abuse wike on the Internet, what will be will be, this is Nigeria and deep down political observers know how fubara will end even though some of you choose to deny it because of your primitive tribal inclination and blind hatred for wike. All of a sudden to the defenders of Nigeria and new Nigeria crew, fubara who won election the way president Tinubu won his election is now a good man and a saint. grin cheesy. It's the same way some of you saint would have defended illegality if saint obi had won. Tinubu knows these things, reason he doesn't pay attention to the noise and criticism. Its Tinubu till 2070 since Nigerians have chosen to be hyocrites

So deep down you know how Tinubu won election?
God's wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:40am
yarimo:
FUBARA just obey court orders and suspend that LGA election, biggest loser na ya business be that
Here is the Court order, he is obeying it already.
https://dailytrust.com/no-going-back-on-october-5-lga-election-in-rivers-court-declares/
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:40am
Kukutenla:

Tell us who your father is
He was an asslicker like you which is why you've dedicated your life to be an asslicker even if the country boils
The white man embraced democracy to give everyone equal rights and footing. But hungry men like you still managed to convert it to fiefdom because if you nor asslick you nor go chop
Go and get a real job
Asslicking politicians is not a profession.
Mugu
I'll still ask you whether it was because Gani was poor that he fought against military rule and took so many govs to court for corruption
The problem with asslickers like you is that you're brain is already replaced with indomie
Your existence depends on not having a brain but just trotting around political office holders for crumbs
If Fubara calls you today you'll run there to start eating crumbs too
You're miserable ekuke Wike
poor man keep crying, I repeat that Tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune, sane way you lick fubaras ass is the same way you and your father will lick my ass when you meet me lowlife, I'm not the reason you can't pay your electricity bill lowlife, you don't want to hustle, you want Tinubu to pay your bills, what a fooool grin
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by iszyworld(m): 7:41am
Godwin4444:

It's like u don't know d reason y d governors party always win all local government election

Now he will have to spend more, if other party wins he will have to bribe them heavily to cross to PDP so they can do d groundwork for him

Funny hw u think 🤣🤣 it show that u don't follow the politics in river well.
fubara doesn't want the pdp to contest the LGA election cos pdp is control by wike. He appointed LGA chairmen to take over 4rm wike's men. N then ask them to decamp 4rm pdp to APP meaning if APP wins wike lose control of the LGA hmmm smart move dnt 4get wike fight is his structure n his structure are those ppl he put in power. So power go structure useless 😑 😒.
Was fubara going to be giving a return ticket from pdp ask urslf
Next chapter....
Wat I can tell u is fubara is making a smart move.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:41am
Ofunaofu:

If you are not from Rivers state, what are you doing on a thread like this

Your purpose here is to drag the Igbos into what doesn't concern them

Igbo matter dey give you orgasms
I'm from Rivers State Mr meddlesome interloper
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:41am
Kcdojoto:
you can easily spot a fool when he comments and I can spot one here
your father is a fhool
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:42am
jodeci:

Your tears are resonating
yes your fathers tears
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:43am
Joybeau:

Mehn! I feel sad and bad for you. You're lack training and decorum. A very uncouth fellow with zero diplomacy. No intelligence, no character. Just fighting on here on Nairaland with no regard to choice of words
feel sad for your father, he is the uncouth fellow that gave birth to a dumb bitch like you
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:43am
Samakus:

Hustle o, make your children no come online dey defend bagman and his associates for 30k
yes, the 30k paid by your father right? Have you eaten today? Send your account details
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by sammsimm(m): 7:46am
vanitybutiwanti:
[b]Anybody you guys support is destined for failure, [/b]fubara already knows he won't end well, if you like curse and abuse wike on the Internet, what will be will be, this is Nigeria and deep down political observers know how fubara will end even though some of you choose to deny it because of your primitive tribal inclination and blind hatred for wike. All of a sudden to the defenders of Nigeria and new Nigeria crew, fubara who won election the way president Tinubu won his election is now a good man and a saint. grin cheesy. It's the same way some of you saint would have defended illegality if saint obi had won. Tinubu knows these things, reason he doesn't pay attention to the noise and criticism. Its Tinubu till 2070 since Nigerians have chosen to be hyocrites

grin grin you are too wicked my brother... The same way they supported Ambode, Obaseki and Obi
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Joshy4u: 7:47am
figment232:
How old are you

Lol... you asked that guy the right question.
Some people just come online without understanding the happenings and type rubbish.
I smiled when I read his submissions.
Very dumb.
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Ofunaofu: 7:47am
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm from Rivers State Mr meddlesome interloper

Where in Rivers state are you from?
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Kukutenla: 7:48am
vanitybutiwanti:
poor man keep crying, I repeat that Tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune, sane way you lick fubaras ass is the same way you and your father will lick my ass when you meet me lowlife, I'm not the reason you can't pay your electricity bill lowlife, you don't want to hustle, you want Tinubu to pay your bills, what a fooool grin
Tinubu is the cause of your misfortune though
If he had provided good employment opportunities you won't take asslicking wike as a career and still be proud of it.
When I'm not asslicking you here with all your mouth, why will i asslick you if I meet you? You know how many of your type I know? Highest you can be is one special adviser on foolishness with no useful input probably as compensating for your father who used to wash Wike's side chick's pants?
Who knows if you're even one of those 20k special advisers wike employed towards 2023 elections and that's the best thing you've achieved in life.
Fvck fubara. What's my business with Fubara? He can go to hell for all I care. Now I challenge you to say the same thing to Wike or you remain a dirty, poor tail-waddling dog who eats Wike's shit for a living

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by amadil14(m): 7:52am
This statement can only be smart for people like you.

Shading Crocodile tears, just to acquire pity
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by iszyworld(m): 7:53am
yarimo:
FUBARA just obey court orders and suspend that LGA election, biggest loser na ya business be that

there is a supreme court order, There is a federal government order giving effect to the supreme Court order, there is a state high court order all this in support of the LGA election n all u crying 4 is a federal high court order to be okay abi.. Well done sir. A court that as no jurisdiction to entertain the matter. Imagine a court asking an election wic the proses as already starte to be stop.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Kukutenla: 7:55am
Samakus:

As in eehn
You can see how politicians in Nigeria are weaponising poverty
Imagine a full grown adult throwing is brain away just to defend thieving politicians for crumbs
How can any sane individual be supporting a sitting minister who is doing all he can to frustrate LG elections? How does that even make sense
And the next card is he's trying to make it a tribal issue as usual?
What is the relationship between igbo and LG elections ordered by SC
Hunger bad tru tru
It degrades humans
If you want a good reason why we have to fight for a better society that offers better opportunities for its citizens, look no beyond foolish nonentities like vanitybutiwanti

1 Like

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:57am
Kukutenla:

Tinubu is the cause of your misfortune though
If he had provided good employment opportunities you won't take asslicking wike as a career and still be proud of it.
When I'm not asslicking you here with all your mouth, why will i asslick you if I meet you? You know how many of your type I know? Highest you can be is one special adviser on foolishness with no useful input probably as compensating for your father who used to wash Wike's side chick's pants?
Who knows if you're even one of those 20k special advisers wike employed towards 2023 elections and that's the best thing you've achieved in life.
Fvck fubara. What's my business with Fubara? He can go to hell for all I care. Now I challenge you to say the same thing to Wike or you remain a dirty, poor tail-waddling dog who eats Wike's shit for a living
poor man shut the fhuck up, you can't pay ordinary electricity bill and gas bill, you blame Tinubu for your predicament which was induced by your fathers poor choices in life, we all know who the broke asss poor church rat is, a cursory look through your post of lamentation is a clear indication of your low status in life, keep blaming Tinubu on the Internet, you will definitely die broke and frustrated just like your progeny did or is about to. If you like cry, bark like a dog, hit your head on the wall and bleat like a pig, if you don't take your miserable life into your hands, you will keep lamenting about electricity bill on nairaland, I'm not like you that hinged his success in life to Tinubu who has been president for less than 2 years. Tinubus presidency will come and go, you will keep complaining, wailing and lamenting on nairaland because of your inability to afford the basic things of life church rat tongue
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 8:00am
Kukutenla:

As in eehn
You can see how politicians in Nigeria are weaponising poverty
Imagine a full grown adult throwing is brain away just to defend thieving politicians for crumbs
How can any sane individual be supporting a sitting minister who is doing all he can to frustrate LG elections? How does that even make sense
And the next card is he's trying to make it a tribal issue as usual?
What is the relationship between igbo and LG elections ordered by SC
Hunger bad tru tru
It degrades humans
If you want a good reason why we have to fight for a better society that offers better opportunities for its citizens, look no beyond foolish nonentities like vanitybutiwanti
your father is a nonentities, what are the criteria for conducting LGA elections in Rivers state Church rat? Nobody said elections shouldn't hold, you hide behind supreme court garbage to spill trash and talk about things you know nothing about idiiot, according to Rivers state House of assembly bill On LGA elections and RISIEC has the criteria been met fhoool? Go fhuck yourself
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 8:00am
Ofunaofu:

Where in Rivers state are you from?
Ask your father igbo man, I have nothing to say to you. Keep having sleepless night over Rivers affairs.
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by HRprof: 8:02am
Godwin4444:

The reason governors guys decamped to APP and will decamped back to PDP after election to form his new structure in PDP. That’s the game. Wike can never be happier Wike’s structure will be a gonna after this election that’s why he is fighting to stop it

1 Like

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Kukutenla: 8:05am
vanitybutiwanti:
poor man shut the fhuck up, you can't pay ordinary electricity bill and gas bill, you blame Tinubu for your predicament which was induced by your fathers poor choices in life, we all know who the broke asss poor church rat is, a cursory look through your post of lamentation is a clear indication of your low status in life, keep blaming Tinubu on the Internet, you will definitely die broke and frustrated just like your progeny did or is about to. If you like cry, bark like a dog, hit your head on the wall and bleat like a pig, if you don't take your miserable life into your hands, you will keep lamenting about electricity bill on nairaland, I'm not like you that hinged his success in life to Tinubu who has been president for less than 2 years. Tinubus presidency will come and go, you will keep complaining, wailing and lamenting on nairaland because of your inability to afford the basic things of life church rat tongue
But your success in life is hinged on Wike's ass getting licked. You'll rather die than leave Wike alone. You can't stand on your own. It is poverty that makes one choose to be a doormat to another man. It is not just physical poverty but a deeper one which indicates a lack of self-esteem and human dignity.
Fubara is fighting for his freedom for Wike. You too fight for yours. To show how useless you are to even yourself, your best bet is asslicking politicians on the net. Folks like me need to double our criticism of Tinubu and Co because folks like you need a decent, dignified job that restores your self- esteem. You shouldn't grow old and your children will ask you what you did with your youth and you'll say " I fought for Wike's right to continue to loot my state. I was far better than your grandpa who was employed to wash Wike's sidechick's underwear"
The fact you're shamelessly attacking everyone who is calling out your lack of shame on this thread shows how much poverty has dealt with your human dignity

1 Like

Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am
iszyworld:

there is a supreme court order, There is a federal government order giving effect to the supreme Court order, there is a state high court order all this in support of the LGA election n all u crying 4 is a federal high court order to be okay abi.. Well done sir. A court that as no jurisdiction to entertain the matter. Imagine a court asking an election wic the proses as already starte to be stop.
court don turn to inec for nigeria
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Kukutenla: 8:09am
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is a nonentities, what are the criteria for conducting LGA elections in Rivers state Church rat? Nobody said elections shouldn't hold, you hide behind supreme court garbage to spill trash and talk about things you know nothing about idiiot, according to Rivers state House of assembly bill On LGA elections and RISIEC has the criteria been met fhoool? Go fhuck yourself
How's that your business? Your business should be free and fair elections not any bill on LGA elections or are you a participant in the election?
Who are those foolish clowns who protested at PDP secretariat yesterday and why are they asking police to not provide security for the elections?
It seems your father used part of the water he soaked Wike's sidechick's pant to wash you when little and gave you some to drink which is why you've become very foolish and useless in life.
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by zoedew: 8:09am
Once done the elections will be challenged in court. Where the conduct of the election is voided by the court it just might be over for Fubara.All politics is local. Who controls the grassroots is in power.
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by smyo(m): 8:09am
yarimo:
Face your own state oga, you have no business in River state
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by Dalohad: 8:14am
vanitybutiwanti:
Anybody you guys support is destined for failure, fubara already knows he won't end well, if you like curse and abuse wike on the Internet, what will be will be, this is Nigeria and deep down political observers know how fubara will end even though some of you choose to deny it because of your primitive tribal inclination and blind hatred for wike. All of a sudden to the defenders of Nigeria and new Nigeria crew, fubara who won election the way president Tinubu won his election is now a good man and a saint. grin cheesy. It's the same way some of you saint would have defended illegality if saint obi had won. Tinubu knows these things, reason he doesn't pay attention to the noise and criticism. Its Tinubu till 2070 since Nigerians have chosen to be hyocrites

Make it till year 2099, Wike must learn a lesson. He created enemies in his state by brutally rigging the rivers Presidential election for selfish gains.

If you like lament till your vocal cord burst, it does not change anything. People died in 2015, to make him governor against APC but he insulted their memories for selfish reasons..

Fubara na man, and will fight till the end to destroy Wike's entrapment on the state. He will win, Rivers people will win against Wike.
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by 12345baba(m): 8:15am
Godwin4444:

fubaras men are the ones contesting through the APP party. So he his bribing nada
Re: I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 8:16am
Kukutenla:

How's that your business? Your business should be free and fair elections not any bill on LGA elections or are you a participant in the election?
Who are those foolish clowns who protested at PDP secretariat yesterday and why are they asking police to not provide security for the elections?
It seems your father used part of the water he soaked Wike's sidechick's pant to wash you when little and gave you some to drink which is why you've become very foolish and useless in life.
your father is an idiiot, fubara and his gang are protesting under the rain this morning, shut the fhuck up you church rat with your deceitful, hypocritical and sanctimonious babble you spill on nairaland son an idiiot. Nobody said elections won't hold, we all know that fubara will rig his people in and you idiiot that claim to hate the President will applaud him for conducting a flawed election idiiot. Yes as usual he will disobey the court and conduct his election but in the process he will cry blood and wail just like you're doing on nairaland. While men slept last night, the man who you worship now couldn't sleep at night, go and watch videos of him wailing and having a mental breakdown. You're too stupiid and dumb idiiot, when this same fubara withheld LGA funds of duly elected chairmen for 4 months, I'm not sure you idiiot called out the governor, now the other side are playing their cards, you're bleating like a pig church rat. This is just the beginning, brace up for more tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Economic Upside- Kemi Adeosun / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered / Court Orders El-Rufai, Police To Pay Choc City Boss, Maikori N40m

Viewing this topic: godfather199, Austindark(m), Igorone, LongwayGone2021, Mazi001, chiderablaze(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.