Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! (248 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 10:55am On Oct 04
It is no longer just news that the society reeks of a high level of unemployment today, especially for graduates of higher institutions. Primary reason why after NYSC, many corp members are confused of the path to take. Agricultural entrepreneurship is the key!

For just a token, I can compile an agro business plan and/or proposal for some profitable agricultural businesses. This will serve as a guide for you as you venture into the agro business, or even help you access agricultural grants that are available if you have no capitalisation. Which of the following agro-businesses would you like to venture into;

- Cashew Processing and Packaging Business
- Palm Oil Cultivation and processing
- Hide and Skin Processing
- Poultry (Broilers or Layers) Business
- Poultry (Turkey and Guinea Fowl) Business
- Piggery Business
- Cat Fish Farming
- Tilapia Fish Farming
- Snail Farming
- Etc

+234-812-88-94-9-30, call or send me a WhatsApp message if you're interested.

Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 7:31pm On Oct 04
+234-812-88-94-9-30, call or send me a WhatsApp message if you're interested.
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 11:19pm On Oct 04
TGIF, we're still available to offer this service
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 9:33am On Oct 05
Its weekend, let's handle your business plans...
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 7:35pm On Oct 05
Do you need a business plans today? DM let's talk...
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 12:29pm On Oct 06
+234-812-88-94-9-30, call or send me a WhatsApp message if your interested.
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 9:51pm On Oct 06
Let's get started on this service
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 7:06am On Oct 07
Its a new week, how can we be of service to you?
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 4:20pm On Oct 07
P.J.H.M
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 1:02pm On Oct 08
Reach out, and let's give you a satisfactory service
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 7:00am On Oct 09
+234-812-88-94-9-30, call or send me a WhatsApp message if your interested.
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 5:25pm On Oct 09
I'm available now, you can reach out via Whatsapp
Re: After NYSC What Next? Get A Business Plan And Apply For Grants! by Justicewilliam5: 9:44am
Agro-business plans are agro-business guides...they're very necessary!

(1) (Reply)

Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / Cisco Cybersecurity SAED - Lagos / The Way I See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.