Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,195 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

New Photos Of Wayne Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Photos Of Wayne Rooney (357 Views)

Blood Gushes Out Of Wayne Rooney's Eyes / Twitter Mocks Ugly Looking Court Sketch Of Wayne Rooney, Compares Him To A... / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Wayne Rooney by Chieftroller(m): 10:58am On Oct 04
check out these new photos of Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney the former Manchester United player/ legend, who non is now the head coach in Plymouth fc in England has sparked reactions over His recent new look.

Cc mukina2
Cc honeric01
Cc semid4lyfe

Re: New Photos Of Wayne Rooney by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:58pm On Oct 04
Nah my Rooney Una dey make jest of like dat? Abi Una dey ment? Remain small make Rooney head for explode. E don chop burger tire.🥱
Re: New Photos Of Wayne Rooney by Usmanovic95(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04
Once these footballers retire,they stop worrying about their fitness and diet. I saw a recent pictures of samir nasri and Wesley sneijder, those guys look so obese and out of shape.I feel retirement offers them the luxury to enjoy the wealth they've amass.
Re: New Photos Of Wayne Rooney by ATEAMS: 4:54pm On Oct 04
Overboard
Re: New Photos Of Wayne Rooney by malcom1X: 8:07am On Oct 07
Usmanovic95:
Once these footballers retire,they stop worrying about their fitness and diet. I saw a recent pictures of samir nasri and Wesley sneijder, those guys look so obese and out of shape.I feel retirement offers them the luxury to enjoy the wealth they've amass.

And to eat the food they always crave for

(1) (Reply)

Alongside Other Faster Delivery Choices Including / Should Liverpool Demand Dzeko In Man City’s Sterling Deal? / Agu-hero Rescues Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.