Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,168 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" (1031 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by Odin13: 4:28pm On Oct 04
GeneralPula:

When Reno used to attack Tinubu, did Yoruba attack Reno? No! He was left alone cuz it’s all politics. Reno never insulted Yoruba. His sole focus was tinubu. Yoruba never bombard his twitter to threaten his family unlike those Obidiotss that took politics personal all cuz their Agulu fraud lost an election..

Even Wike attacked Tinubu in the past and Yoruba left him all alone. Today, he’s not working under Tinubu..

Think it anyhow you want man, Omoluabi is different from Omokomo..

They lacked balls and have always lacked balls …

Ask IBB

No be Reno start Yoruba politics

Wake up

No be everyone be Yoruba man
Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by Borrow222: 4:52pm On Oct 04
CyrusVI:

cheesy

You sure dont understand how these things work

Its more of Reno attacking SE people than his support fot the Yorubas

Man knows how reactionary an average Igbo person is, and Elon Musk pays for engagement, you tend to get more of it by attacking overly emotional people

Its 2024...Try to evolve with us

Junky

Go and sit in the gutter! Reno insulted your principal for 10 years, throwing him all manner of insults.

You're now defending him Honestly, you clowns lack shame.
Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by AroOkigbo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04
Godwin4444:
we know those who are wailing

Go n dig up threads about Reno n create a thread on it then tag the Igbo mod to help u put it on front-page asap

U people don cast

If u like it or not Reno omokri has joined d progressive
Continue displaying your ignorance. .. tomorrow, you'll carry placards with the inscription "ebi n pa mi"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by Tochi3(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04
CyrusVI:
cheesy

You guys keep creating multiple threads to wail about this and it gladdens our soul

Reno should quit explaining things to them, let them rant and wail while you keep getting Presidential appointments

Those who wanna gnash their teeth can converge at Olumide Akpata's compound this evening cheesy
grin grin

..& it gladdens our soul exposing your o mockery of a fool who called your messiah Thief'nubu a useless drug lord.. grin grin

..hypocrites..

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by MaziX(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04
SmartPolician:
You people are giving that nonentity with a white goatee a lot of attention on this forum.
we don't want him in our party.. let him continue to shake tables on X.. loyalty is gangster.. Reno is useless politically.. hes on nairaland with his boys pushing mirror posts
Re: Reno Omokri On Ffk Defection Back To Apc - "My Principles, Not My Stomach" by Smartcitizen: 7:21pm On Oct 04
CyrusVI:

cheesy

You sure dont understand how these things work

Its more of Reno attacking SE people than his support fot the Yorubas

Man knows how reactionary an average Igbo person is, and Elon Musk pays for engagement, you tend to get more of it by attacking overly emotional people

Its 2024...Try to evolve with us

Upon una suffering and hardship mode o?

I refused to be a fool in Nigeria o!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims May Pay N10million For Hajj As Tinubu Ends Subsidy For 2025 Hajj / Official Press Statement On Katsina State Governor Umaru Yar'adua / A Nigerian Murded On Board A Plane:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.