Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,489 members, 7,978,602 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bloggers, Would You Want An Article Like This On Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, Would You Want An Article Like This On Your Blog? (180 Views)

Bloggers Would Now Be Able To Enjoy A Total Free Web Hosting Space Up To 500GB / Lets Swap Adsense. I Want An Adsense That Can Generate Link Ads. (i'll Add 5k) / 4 Memes (pictures) Only Bloggers Would Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, Would You Want An Article Like This On Your Blog? by Pamela96(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04
It's an article for a relationship blog that tackles dating, friendship, family and marital challenges. So, assume you owned such a blog, would this be too dissimilar to your posts? How would you write yours? How would you rate this?

Coping with the emotional impact of spousal disability
When I said, "in sickness and in health," I meant it with all my heart, but nothing could have prepared me for the reality of living with a spouse who is disabled. The day we received the diagnosis was like a bomb going off in our lives, shattering the normalcy we had taken for granted. The physical challenges were daunting, but it was the emotional impact that hit the hardest. The grief, the frustration, the fear of what the future holds—it all seemed overwhelming at times. Continue reading

Full Piece => https://www.proes.top/blog/coping-with-the-emotional-impact-of-spousal-disability

Regardless of the niche, this writing style could be implemented on any blog, so, would you want your articles written this way?

As observed, I personalize my writing as much as possible to help readers resonate. I also maintain a conversational and Engaging tone, using colloquial expressions and contractions. And I don't shy away from being humourous/sarcastic depending on the context.
I address my audience using a pragmatic approach, providing practical, actionable advice.
I don't fail to ensure its detailed and explanatory, delving into specifics and using real-life examples where necessary.

Then I keep it organized with clear headers and subheaders, bullet points, making it easy to navigate and read.
Plus it's comprehensive, lengthy and thorough, covering a wide range of sub-topics. Over 2,500 words.
Frankly, that's how a blog post should be. And depending on the topic, it could further include actual researched materials (e.g quotes, citations) and multimedias (graphs, images, videos) illustrating the core idea of the subject matter.

In fact, sometimes I write a blog post like a story to provide an immersive experience for the reader...helping them see things from my true perspective.

So, on a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate it?

Meanwhile, I provide content creation service in case you need fast delivery of good SEO-driven posts on your blog. And the affordability is unchallenged in the ecosystem as I accept as little as N1,000 per piece when you order in buck (over 35 articles). Order more and I might provide even further discounts.

But for now, rate this simple piece I just dropped!

Re: Bloggers, Would You Want An Article Like This On Your Blog? by Pamela96(f): 12:16am On Oct 08
To earn something tangible from your blog, then you must invest in quality content.

(1) (Reply)

Business & Finance Writter With Wordpress Knowledge Needed / The Best Way To Prevent Stroke And Heart Related Problems / What Is The Best Way To Promote Your Online Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.