Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,374 members, 7,968,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (17934 Views)

Man Stabs Pregnant Wife, Sets Body Ablaze Months After Wedding / Man Stabs Father To Death For Attempting To Defile Daughter (Photo) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by discusant: 4:23pm On Oct 05
Jonjam269:

He's your fellow IPOB and Obirodent miscreant oo!

U need special delivery session to understand what is good for you and your people.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by emonis88: 4:25pm On Oct 05
SarakiBukola:
angry

This is what happens when children wake parents with kicks.

And " I bow for no one. I respect no one. I have no King".

Sorry in arrears to the dead man.
We already know one from the land of betrayals when we see one 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Lovelife433(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05
This is my prayer for thiefnibu that seyi will help Nigeria finished his as already Dead father Amin inshallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Zico5(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05
Atuero:
Bring your children home (ala igbo) once in a while, you say no,
See what cultural mix has caused this family....

You can't live among a violent people and retain your sanity
For where, the moment I open the thread I know he will be from that region. They are the one that always use kick to wake their parents in the morning. Many have kpai their parents for that region especially on land and inheritance.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by okerekingsley90: 4:26pm On Oct 05
gift2xl:
This is terrible, God abeg oh make we no huzzle our wife for bed finish and she come born piken wa go kill us, instead make our dick no rise for that conception. Iseaaa

grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by SlavaUkraini: 4:26pm On Oct 05
Jonjam269:

He's your fellow IPOB and Obirodent miscreant oo!

See this mumu fowl...

I am not Igbo neither am I Obidient.

I stand with the PDP for life.

But Stupidity has blocked your brain, that is why you tag any one no supporting Tinubu as Igbo, Ipob or Obidient....

Your own Mumu na really follow come.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Father4all: 4:41pm On Oct 05
Where is the suspect now?uncompleted journalism
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by 49Metric: 4:45pm On Oct 05
SPONSORED ADS

DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE
In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex data sets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.

What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*
angry> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* βœ…
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.

The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details
Registration fee = N10,000
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by YorubaDemonswag: 4:53pm On Oct 05
Chibunnma Chimelie

Another crime committed in South West by Osudient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by adolfHitler1934: 5:00pm On Oct 05
NoahHadNoArk:

How will you take time to take photos before later rushing to a hospital πŸ˜’

Only The Nigerian Police
He must have been dead, with no pulse. Taking him to hospital is for a qualified doctors certification...
Usually BID - Brought in Dead.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Solseal007: 5:01pm On Oct 05
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Are you trying to justify an errant jobless and probably drug addicted lout who was freeloading off his father , killing same father?

You are irredeemable.

Do you know the exact circumstances, you dumb fuul ? Are u d drug peddler or u live with the boy!

All these NL kids with wacked brains passing judgement whereas they are worse
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Solseal007: 5:07pm On Oct 05
abbey621:

Let's not make excuse for criminality......You don't have all the facts and what you wrote are mere assumptions, anything could go wrong from drugs, spiritual attack and so on., I have an aunt that attacked her parent(my grandfather) back in the late 80s because she had a psychotic episode, even hulk could not hold her back with the amount of pure strength she displayed......Let's be considerate here!

No one is sure, it's just experience!! So don't be too quick to also call it criminality, as in your cited case is pardonable under insanity!

So also is feat of passion and provocation can reduce it to manslaughter!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Sapasenator: 5:08pm On Oct 05
I wan born boy crew just left the group chat.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by SWATMan: 5:15pm On Oct 05
kasim155:
My God. This is so sad. A child stabbing his own father to death. This is really really terrible 😭😭😭😭😭

Maybe he's a product of an adulterous affair. I can't understand how such an abomination could happen, someone's dad. The same thing happened in Ogun state a.couple of weeks ago, today its Lagos who knows where it would happen tomorrow? May God deliver us from abominable children.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by kasim155: 5:23pm On Oct 05
SWATMan:

Maybe he's a product of an adulterous affair. I can't understand how such an abomination could happen, someone's dad. The same thing happened in Ogun state a.couple of weeks ago, today its Lagos who knows where it would happen tomorrow? May God deliver us from abominable children.

Amen oooooo

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05
Solseal007:

No one is sure, it's just experience!! So don't be too quick to also call it criminality, as in your cited case is pardonable under insanity!

So also is feat of passion and provocation can reduce it to manslaughter!

Pardon or not, the act of killing someone is criminal in nature, manslaughter, insanity clause are all criminal elements so I don't really know what you're arguing here?

You're here tlaking about sentencing, I'm talking about the act itself!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Exceed15: 6:43pm On Oct 05
That wasn't his first attempt on his father I'm sure. The father chose to ignore the potential danger.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 7:03pm On Oct 05
Warrior99:
Not dry, you kill each other every week in that place.
Interesting
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05
Why bold the name?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by tishbite42: 8:29pm On Oct 05
Atuero:

No be lie
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by tishbite42: 8:32pm On Oct 05
ChiefJusticeFuc:

No.

At 25 and still living in the same house as your parents , you are a failure in my book.

At 23 I already had my own apartment in Lagos of all places even though my family home is in same Lagos.

Oga shut up
Who are you to label someone a failure
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by tishbite42: 8:35pm On Oct 05
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Sliding tackle gone too far.

Even Ojukwu threatened his own father with a loaded gun.

You're mentally deranged
Stop telling blatant lies in a public forum
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Mathewrichard99: 8:59pm On Oct 05
Lol....You are a joke. Who is more violent between the two tribes? Igbo language alone is violent, just like as if you are fighting somebody especially while talking on the phone......check before you spill that nonsense from your mpurumiri rotten smelling mouth.....I believe the spirit of IPOB make an abode and filled that boy to just Biafra his father to the other world......RIP

Atuero:

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Tayorshd87: 9:28pm On Oct 05
ChiefJusticeFuc:

No.

At 25 and still living in the same house as your parents , you are a failure in my book.

At 23 I already had my own apartment in Lagos of all places even though my family home is in same Lagos.

Is you not everyvody even according to the Quran a child should still be monitored and get financial assistance from their parents at age 40 .

So what are u talking bt here
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Forkthiefnubu: 9:32pm On Oct 05
Warrior99:
This one don "IPOB" him papa.
More like afonjalised him , am sure the Afons influenced him into such dastardly acts
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Atuero(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05
Mathewrichard99:
Lol....You are a joke. Who is more violent between the two tribes? Igbo language alone is violent, just like as if you are fighting somebody especially while talking on the phone......check before you spill that nonsense from your mpurumiri rotten smelling mouth.....I believe the spirit of IPOB make an abode and filled that boy to just Biafra his father to the other world......RIP

Keep on deceiving yourself
Yorubas that' like shouting aaaaaqah

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05
shocked
post=132297259:

β€œThe complainant said that he received a phone call from his father’s neighbour, that his father was having a misunderstanding with the suspect, who lives with his father in the same house.

β€œHe rushed down to his father’s house, where he met his lifeless body in a pool of blood,” he said.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:45pm On Oct 05
tishbite42:

Oga shut up
Who are you to label someone a failure

0su, so this bad pikin that murdered his own father is a role model.

There's something wrong with you people.

Vipers
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:49pm On Oct 05
tishbite42:

You're mentally deranged
Stop telling blatant lies in a public forum

Ojukwu pointed a loaded gun at his father and threatened to shoot him.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Bullet4thiefnub: 3:19am
FashionCookie:
Why bold the name?
Nairaland is an afonj news outlet, anti Igbo
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by BALLOSKI: 6:12am
Dem de wake elders up with a flying kick for that region, this one just took it a notch higher by killing his own father.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by CHAQUR: 7:14am
Money must be involved... Either paale don collect extra large somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In His Farm In Edo State(photos) / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / Police Arrest 18 Year-old Lady, 2 Others For Kidnapping

Viewing this topic: DestyDanny and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.