Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,673 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Making Cool Money From Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Cool Money From Affiliate Marketing (61 Views)

How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Cool Money From Affiliate Marketing by Israelchineche: 12:48pm On Oct 05
Hello everyone my name is Israel I'm an affiliate marketer. I know some people might be wondering what affiliate marketing could be but am here to enlighten you about affiliate marketing.

What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is selling digital products online with your smart phone and getting paid a commission instantly or ASAP on any single product you sell.

Have you come across a post on Facebook asking you if you are interested to learn how to make up to 5o to 100k a month? Most of them are affiliate marketers and it's not a joke.

Here are requirements for a newbie that is a new beginner.... You must have an Android phone, you must have Facebook and Whatsapp account even TIKTOK or other social media accounts because that's where the buying and selling takes place.
If you want to know more Whatsapp me on 07017587451.

(1) (Reply)

FG Confirms Crude-for-naira Sales To Dangote Refinery / How Much Does It Cost To Build Dapp? / 15 Fast Selling Simple Digital Skills In 2024 (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.