Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,214 members, 7,967,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds (21083 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Starhearts: 2:09pm
Kobojunkie:
Even in his response, he cannot resist the urge to insert yet more lies. So, terrorists and bandits are not recognized as criminals? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ These folks should stop giving that boy attention abeg! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Upon all d explained wey u read .. u can't even get d ponit omokri is trying to pass across.? Naa waa oo

D money wey dem use send u go skool supposed use build poultry farm to feed d needing

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Ttalk: 2:10pm
Kobojunkie:
Even in his response, he cannot resist the urge to insert yet more lies. So, terrorists and bandits are not recognized as criminals? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ These folks should stop giving that boy attention abeg! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He just made a clarification by defining the difference of each one and he backed it with an international acceptable definition.

Why you have problem with this amazes me. Your type can hate God because he created someone you hate.

This is witchcraft

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Abagworo(m): 2:10pm
β€œNo bandit leader was killed under Buhari. Rather, General Buhari sanctioned that Sheikh Gumi meet with them.

The above quote should open the eyes of Northerners to how dangerous this Reno of a man is. When did Buhari sanction that Gumi meet with bandits?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by AntiChristian: 2:11pm
Kobojunkie:

Go to global terrorism index and fact check him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm
Guestlander:
β–  They are all criminals but not all criminals are bandits or terrorists. Can't you read?
I don talk am say some of you seem everlastingly stewpid!
Estello:
Replying to the tweet, Omokri said: β€œDear Aisha, Thank you for your feedback. In case you are unaware, there are differences between terrorists, bandits, and criminals. Please allow me to draw your attention to the distinction amongst these terms, according to the official Global Terrorism Index handbook and the Oxford English Dictionary.
If bandits and terrorists are criminals, how can there exist differences between criminals and bandits and terrorists? undecided

Always stop to reason critically before you respond! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Kvarachi: 2:12pm
bhella10:
Go to his page to be schooled don't hide here like a local champion.
School in what way? Is a bandit not a criminal? Is being a terrorist not a crime which automatically makes you a criminal?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by favouritecandy: 2:13pm
Omo, this na sucker punch from Omokri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by bugu51: 2:13pm
Kobojunkie:
I have always believed that you were a smart woman. But I'm disappointed.
Which dictionary interpretes terrorist as criminal?

Smh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Malcolm21: 2:13pm
See who is talking, who takes this clown serious now
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by AmalaAtiEwedu: 2:13pm
Pending:
Lol. Meanwhile, check this out if you need a phone in Ibadan: https://www.nairaland.com/8231467/iphone-11-64-gigabyte

I also repair laptops in Ibadan, UI area
may more laptops spoil in ibadan so u can repair cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm
Kvarachi:
β–  School in what way? Is a bandit not a criminal? Is being a terrorist not a crime which automatically makes you a criminal?
Help me ask abeg!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Guestlander: 2:14pm
Kobojunkie:
I don talk am say some of you seem everlastingly stewpid! If bandits and terrorists are criminals, how can there exist differences between criminals and bandits and terrorists? undecided

Always stop to reason critically before you respond! undecided

Olodo ni e joo. What arrant nonsense are you talking about? If one should go by your logic then a pickpocket and a suicide bomber are all the same.
Did you even go to school?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by tfelicityk(m): 2:15pm
Wow! See humble, empathy and respect reply to Aisha Yusuf...

Everything shouldn't be insults, discredit and disrespect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Bovis(m): 2:15pm
Reno is not in the same class as Aisha Yesufu.

If not for the Obirodents, Aisha would probably be married to an Alhaji as 4th wife

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Guestlander: 2:15pm
Bovis:
Reno is not in the same class as Aisha Yesufu

Absolutely not.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:15pm
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I am yet to see Reno Omokiri the idiot responding to VeryDarkMan.

You mean Reno with no balls to respond to VDM? For where!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Chucks13: 2:16pm
Ttalk:
Seriously Reno is a fighter who finishes his opponent with a sucker punch.

This will be too brutal for the campaign treasurer to stomach.

She should not try what she cant finish

Imagine Aisha thief calling someone a liar, very funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by bugu51: 2:16pm
Kvarachi:

School in what way? Is a bandit not a criminal? Is being a terrorist not a crime which automatically makes you a criminal?
So you mean someone who get arrested for smoking 🚬 weed is a criminal?

Or someone arrested for not following pedestrian bridge a criminal automatically since it's a crime?
According to your method of thinking lol

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm
LordIsaac:
These distinctions reflect what I was taught in a Criminology class in year2.
You were taught that Bandits and Terrorists are not criminals? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Ttalk: 2:17pm
Kobojunkie:
You need an English teacher, at this age, to explain to you that a bandit and a terrorist are both criminals? sad sad sad

If terrorists are criminal, are all crimimal terrorist?

Yes or no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Nauttyprof(m): 2:18pm
Ttalk:

She will come out ranting like a troubled woman denied of her sleep grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by mipeesoft(m): 2:18pm
You think so Why can't Reno monkey reply vdm when he called him out abi he's afraid of vDm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ttalk:

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by gigabyte13: 2:18pm
Two useless opportunist......
If money no dey, Dem no dey do.
SELFISH eeeeeediooottttssssssd

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by bhella10: 2:19pm
Kvarachi:

Alaye go to Reno's page to salaye while at it you can can try for the bounty. 20Milli grin go with kobojunkie for support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Ttalk: 2:19pm
Ezemeiyogu:

You mean Reno with no balls to respond to VDM? For where!

VDM is now the saviour. Una no even get level again. Pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by AMI3(m): 2:20pm
VeryWickedBro:

So according to Reno, Tinubu is a terrorist.
U got it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by jogsman01(m): 2:21pm
Lol.... Reno is a bandit grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by ElevationD: 2:21pm
Kobojunkie:
Even in his response, he couldn't resist the urge to insert yet more lies. So, terrorists and bandits are not recognized as criminals?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ These folks should stop giving that boy attention abeg! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In trying to interpret English, he further deceived himself with lies.

He needs to tell us how a terrorist is not defined as a criminal. A person who uses guns and other weapons or forceful means to dispossess others should not be described as criminals defies understanding.

I stopped reading his comments long ago, when I found that he had lost his relevance with his inability to think and comment appropriately.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by joebeckz(m): 2:22pm
TrackerSK:
Let him respond to VDM,I want to see something
I have been waiting for this comment.
I de behind you.
Make we check together grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by Ttalk: 2:22pm
mipeesoft:
You think so Why can't Reno monkey reply vdm when he called him out abi he's afraid of vDm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just listen to yourself Reno and VDM in the same sentence. E be like say head dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by AMI3(m): 2:23pm
Let Reno reply VDM first.
Don't fight with a woman take your fight to ur follow man.

From there we can see who has the power.

Cowards only fight with women
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls Omokri A Liar, He Responds by ElevationD: 2:23pm
Ttalk:

If terrorists are criminal, are all crimimal terrorist?

Yes or no

Oga Reno Omokri junior, as long as you use weapons, force or any illegitimate means to commit crimes, you are a criminal.

If you arm yourself to commit any form of crime, you are a criminal.

Is that understood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / Atiku Names Udom DG Of Campaign Council

Viewing this topic: Zillion99, Okirinwankwa76(m), matoota, Skelewudprince, Trumpcard05, rilwan09, bewisemasses, Slickszoom(m), Iykediallo, GreatestKhalid, zig2ryme04, sammiewrite(m), reaky(m), Largernonso(m), jonade241(m), IamSainted(m), Emmolap(m), vandertommy, Stakeholders(m), F3dan, fynlyf, chosengocap, babarazy, Supanovarr, Flows001(m), austinziza(m), mrfortunate1, RatyB, Cj4charles(m), JAMO84, MyPeopleInfo(m), Lovelyn451(f), buharibanjo(m), ijimereobo(m), Franchise21(m), olucephas(m), jomarq(m), paskilo247(m), Ororocelemi(m), Matrixoba, zuchimeeo, okven, Judolisco(m), Salewa97 and 102 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.