Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,249 members, 7,967,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) (31594 Views)

NBA Reacts To Police’s Decision Not To Provide Security For Rivers LGA Election / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Benbellamor: 3:48pm
Oghene86:

Would they kidnap the chairman from announcing the results, the IG just justified every Fubara said concerning him, all this is just a show of useless force to justify the money collected, but won't stop anything results are already coming out
INEC wont honor the result now. FG wont release money...lastly secretariat will be locked up.....another election will be conducted and new LG chairmen will be elected and takes their seats in the secretariat..... grin grin grin
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by akway22: 3:49pm
Fubara na man you be,the slayer of emperor wike and his corporate thugs.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Edojoma(m): 3:49pm
vanitybutiwanti:
cry more

Fubara who most of you support today is a beneficiary of Tinubu and wikes alliance, if you can support the result of the alliance and you chastise the principal actors who produced the result then you must be sick in the brain.

Baba, I ain't crying oo, I'm from Delta. Wats my business if Rivers perish. I'm only worried about d level of decay in d country under tinubu and how we av tarnished our image more to d outside world. To people like u, it's all abt d team u support, which shows u r still a kid. By d time reality kicks in, n u begin to c d damage ur god and saviour has done to d country, it will b too late to cry.

Is dis how politics was played wen ur parents were young and able to get job n raise u. Just dey play.

Water wen touch GBOLA go must touch SCROTUM.

I'm all about good governance and accountability, I av no party.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by ufotunang: 3:52pm
Hoodlums snatching ballot boxes, police also snatching ballot boxes.,its a pity.
Nigeria is finished
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by ufotunang: 3:52pm
Wike police πŸ™„
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by vanitybutiwanti: 3:52pm
Edojoma:

Baba, I ain't crying oo, I'm from Delta. Wats my business if Rivers perish. I'm only worried about d level of decay in d country under tinubu and how we av tarnished our image more to d outside world. To people like u, it's all abt d team u support, which shows u r still a kid. By d time reality kicks in, n u begin to c d damage ur god and saviour has done to d country, it will b too late to cry.

Is dis how politics was played wen ur parents were young and able to get job n raise u. Just dey play.

Water wen touch GBOLA go must touch SCROTUM.

I'm all about good governance and accountability, I av no party.
you're not about good governance, stop deceiving yourself, result will be announced today and you will clap for fubara, you're one of the numerous hypocrites roaming the street of Nigeria. You applaud illegality when it favours you and cry when it doesn't favour you.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by ufotunang: 3:56pm
Benbellamor:
INEC wont honor the result now. FG wont release money...lastly secretariat will be locked up.....another election will be conducted and new LG chairmen will be elected and takes their seats in the secretariat..... grin grin grin
..INEC has no bussiness on local government election...it's (RSIEC} ...rivers state independent electoral commission that can accept the results or reject the results

1 Like

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Dpharisee: 3:56pm
Nonny95:
Lol

I thought Olopa said they are obeying court order to stay away from the election πŸ˜‚.

Body sef no gree them
Nkanbe, even if na only 2 ballot papers remain, results must be declared

1 Like

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by ufotunang: 3:58pm
ClearFlair:
Please let me know when you people finally enter the 18th century. For now, I will stop relating with backward people who are centuries behind true civilization
..we will enter it in 2027 when Peter obi becomes Nigeria president
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Solseal007: 4:00pm
The enabler of corruption is the Nigerian police in connivance with politicians.

Take away these 2 and Nigeria will be paradise
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:00pm
Naija police don turn demsef to something else😜
Nonny95:
Rivers LG Poll: Voters Accuse Police Of Disrupting Results Collation In Port Harcourt.

Video
https://x.com/Teepee1_/status/1842553808095699362?t=RYYbs8nQK-yque6r2fXZ2A&s=19
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Akinpresident: 4:00pm
Nonny95:
Lol

I thought Olopa said they are obeying court order to stay away from the election πŸ˜‚.

Body sef no gree them
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
After they don collect money?
You wan emperor call their Oga out? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Abagworo(m): 4:01pm
This is hilarious
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by izubext007: 4:08pm
they are not police officers.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by DMerciful(m): 4:08pm
Wike must obey Fubara grin
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Ebubu2: 4:11pm
ClearFlair:
Please let me know when you people finally enter the 18th century. For now, I will stop relating with backward people who are centuries behind true civilization
grin
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by AuthorMan: 4:14pm
Democracy is not for Africans.

Bitter truth.
Smh
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Oghene86: 4:19pm
Benbellamor:

I will not waste my time in responding to you because you don't know anything INEC honor which result?
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:25pm
Police will come with the biggest lie on earth tomorrow to defend their actions.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Smartcitizen: 4:33pm
Benbellamor:
we warned you Not to Cry but you dey fall my hand

Yorubas Yorubas,

Why do you people like slavery?

No wonder your region is like this after 64 years of independence.

Even some of your brothers are ashamed of you people.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by KayB: 4:33pm
They will just count the remaining votes in other places and declare the winner
The rest would be at the tribunal, the best of democracy
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by dominic17: 4:43pm
That's what Yorubas are known for, supporting evils
yyba:
This is very commendable from the police, They are just maintening law and order
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by MountHoreb: 4:49pm
helinues:
Those are terrorists in uniform

Yet to know how some people would allowed themselves to be used by others just to score some incomprehensible points because of money.

Are you now shifting the goal post? This is an evidence that election held and the police participated. Case closed.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Jman06(m): 4:52pm
richmond500:
Wike is now a political puppet to be used by Tinubu in 2027. Cos he has nowhere else to run to, he has destroyed his career
And the worst for him is that even APC will be very wary of him because of his domineering and controversial nature. So he'll be used more like a thug in 2027 and be dumped after elections without a party. What a shame!
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Abaki5: 5:50pm
This why we want b
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Wisfem: 5:55pm
yyba:
This is very commendable from the police, They are just maintening law and order

Yeah Great, they are Truly the Pilar of Democracy!!
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by callmenazarene: 6:03pm
Everything the untouchable Wike touches becomes violent. But I blame blablablubkublublublabanba who is now using Rivers to test his 2027 agenda.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by dododawa1: 6:19pm
Their may be saving the ballot box from thugs.

Not all policemen are bad.
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Eagleways: 6:20pm
Benbellamor:
we warned you Not to Cry but you dey fall my hand
cry how? Are you dumb?
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Belleful: 6:22pm
Waiting to hear the excuse the IGP with give for this.... Nigeria my country
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by dbestuncle: 6:25pm
So who is winning the Local Govt Election? Team wike or Team Fubara
Re: Rivers LGA Polls: Police Cart Away Voting Materials, Disrupt Collation (video) by Edojoma(m): 7:28pm
vanitybutiwanti:
you're not about good governance, stop deceiving yourself, result will be announced today and you will clap for fubara, you're one of the numerous hypocrites roaming the street of Nigeria. You applaud illegality when it favours you and cry when it doesn't favour you.

Suit ursef, believe whatever u want to, it's ur freedom. Don't even av time for u no more. Ur childishness is just manifesting in ur comments. From this comment, u are just a religious bigot, fanatic and tribalistic boy. And u think everyone is like u, always taking sides.

Whoever wins dis election doesn't matter, it's how d governance will affect u n d society at large dat is important. Not just ur feelings, party or religion. Look at where we are now with tinubu. U like it right??

Nigeria has never given us anything good to choose from, only evil. Thus, we don't av a choice dan to always chose d lesser evil as a people care about d country and economy.

Forget about religion, tribe and party affiliation, everything is not abt competition and winning. Free ur heart.

Stay blessed. And have a good night rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile

Viewing this topic: Sexydevil(m), Rowlandjude(m), Emejnr(m), Kingsland24, obytex(m), ifimix(m), livingseed, S2kluv and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.