Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets (188 Views)

Web Developers, I Need Advice On How To Relate With A Nagging Client. / Web Developers, I Need Advice On How To Relate With A Nagging Client. / Web Developers, I Need Advice On How To Relate With A Nagging Client. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by einstein1: 4:19pm On Oct 05
I have a working osclass classified. I am however interested in changing the codes that display the country -> Region -> City
to display country -> region -> markets (so, for every region, like a state , I want to display the markets, instead of the cities).

I need senior developers in the house to help out.
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 7:35pm On Oct 05
Have you looked at the database tables?

Edit:

The t_city table holds the list of cities. You can pull up the two foreign keys in the table (country and region) and use it to "pump" your required data into the t_city table.

Reference
https://docs.osclasspoint.com/database-model-and-diagram

Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 7:58pm On Oct 05
airsaylongcome:
Have you looked at the database tables?

This dullard that can't install Laravel is already here giving nonsense suggestions.

What a clown 🤡
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 11:22am On Oct 06
Revealpanda:

This dullard that can't install Laravel is already here giving nonsense suggestions.

What a clown 🤡

Your scamming business going good? Abi you don ready to dive enter lagoon for business failure?
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 2:12pm On Oct 06
airsaylongcome:

Your scamming business going good? Abi you don ready to dive enter lagoon for business failure?

You're already a dead man walking with dead brain.

Useless old man that can't install Laravel
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 6:45pm On Oct 06
Revealpanda:

You're already a dead man walking with dead brain.

Useless old man that can't install Laravel

Hehehehehe…. You are really brainless. Laravel laravel….i already challenged you for to install it . I’m challenging your empty, dead, fraudulent skull again. Install it successfully and get 500k
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 7:59pm On Oct 06
airsaylongcome:

Hehehehehe…. You are really brainless. Laravel laravel….i already challenged you for to install it . I’m challenging your empty, dead, fraudulent skull again. Install it successfully and get 500k

Use that 500k pay for a course and learn how to install Laravel.
Mentioning 500k up and down as if it's money.

Useless Old fool
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by preciouswoman66(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06
Revealpanda:

What a clown 🤡

Is this necessary??

Unless you were trolling, that's a silly comment

Because a C developer on stack overflow doesn't know how to resolve a python problem, make him dullard??

Na only for Nigeria where people dey raise shoulder say dem no dey ask questions. Like what is that??

Because I ask my way around warri come me say I no know my way around my hometown??

When past, present and future depends on constant asking and answering of questions
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 9:38pm On Oct 06
preciouswoman66:

Is this necessary??

Because a C developer on stack overflow doesn't know how to resolve a python problem, make him dullard??

Na only for Nigeria where people dey raise shoulder say dem no dey ask questions. Like what is that??

Because I ask my way around warri come me say I no know my way around my hometown??

When past, present and future depends on constant asking and answering of questions

Is this your epistle necessary?
You don't know the dullard the way I do.

He's a useless tribalist
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 10:29pm On Oct 06
preciouswoman66:

Is this necessary??

No mind the guy o! He was developing a scam website and I called him out na why e dey form like goat wey snake bite. Yes I couldn't install a Laravel app. So what? I'm certain the developers of the app have left out loads of information about the installation on purpose. It's called Cattr. feel free to look it up. Docker no work, direct webserver install no work.

Edit: Go read the back story and why he's foaming at the moment like pikin wey kwashiokor wan kpai:
https://www.nairaland.com/8144978/need-php-developer-modify-existing

1 Like

Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 10:30pm On Oct 06
Revealpanda:

Is this your epistle necessary?
You don't know the dullard the way I do.

He's a useless tribalist

For your stupid head, I will be a tribalist. Carry that your big wide "chest beating" come here I go less that your chest you flåthead. Olori pẹlẹbẹ

1 Like

Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by airsaylongcome: 10:33pm On Oct 06
Revealpanda:

Use that 500k pay for a course and learn how to install Laravel.
Mentioning 500k up and down as if it's money.

Useless Old fool

Ah, I forgot. You are a USDT "deyveyloper". Your money long. Hope you paid your subcontractor well for your USDT scam
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by chukwuebuka65(m): 2:11am On Oct 07
airsaylongcome:

No mind the guy o! He was developing a scam website and I called him out na why e dey form like goat wey snake bite. Yes I couldn't install a Laravel app. So what? I'm certain the developers of the app have left out loads of information about the installation on purpose. It's called Cattr. feel free to look it up. Docker no work, direct webserver install no work.

Edit: Go read the back story and why he's foaming at the moment like pikin wey kwashiokor wan kpai:

I checked out the cattr software and was able to run it. I dont know if you care how i did it.

1 Like

Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 7:50am On Oct 07
airsaylongcome:

For your stupid head, I will be a tribalist. Carry that your big wide "chest beating" come here I go less that your chest you flåthead. Olori pẹlẹbẹ

What's this mumu even typing.

Chest beater calling out another person.

Useless old tribalist
Re: Osclass Developers - I Need To Change Geo-location City To Markets by Revealpanda: 7:53am On Oct 07
airsaylongcome:

You finally admit how dumb you're.

Useless hypocrite.... You can't install Laravel but you had issues with someone asking a PHP question.

Old Useless disgusting tribalist

I'll continue disgracing on this section

(1) (Reply)

. / Android Game Developers Room / Want To Learn PHP Courses At An Affordable Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.