Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso (11275 Views)

Meet The Angelic Being Peter Obi Sent From Pluto / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by AntiChristian: 12:17am
Dream that can never come true!
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Proudlyomonna: 12:18am
All hands should be on deck to save Nigeria from the hands of this Apc disaster. But make We talk true e go hard wella oo grin

Everywhere smells of 7more years tinubulation grin

May the strongest stand.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Proudlyomonna: 12:24am
Anither563:
He is actually bigger than Obi. Obi should just accept this fact and stop deceiving himself.

Explain how to prove that all Pro Apc are actually not daft illiterates grin grin

1 State vs 12 State is what We have as Reality o grin

All this zombie happy slave sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by yusufmurry: 12:25am
Tinubu will be disturbed with this update.

Next move is to lure him or indict him with fraud case to ensure that agreement is not fruitful.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ezegold4we: 12:28am
Kwankwaso is talking like a kid
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by discusant: 12:29am
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/i-have-no-issue-being-peter-obis-running-mate-kwankwaso-reveals-new-details-on-negotiations-video/

Man who won only some local government areas in his state now claims that he is bigger than man who won 11 states and Abuja.
Naija be cruz really.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Samrjt4: 12:32am
:

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by discusant: 12:34am
PrinceOfLagos:
why are you afraid of Peter Obi?

Every Tinubu asss licker is afraid of Peter Obi regarding 2027.
Immediately after Tinubu was sworn in as president of Nigeria, they started to malign and target Obi for political demolition ahead of 2027.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Coronavirus1: 12:42am
Anything that will wrestle power from the Apc is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Niccoloimhotep(m): 12:45am
clarocuzioo:
Kwankwaso you are not bigger than Peter Obi politically, the last election proved so. Peter Obi garnered over six million votes and won eleven states while Kwankwaso got just a little over a million vote and won just Kano state.
peter Obi won 12 states oga
Atiku won 12 and Tinubu won 12
Kwankwaso won one state
Total 37 states
Although in reality Obi won 15 states but got rigged out of 3 states. Wike rigged him off river state, Atiku rigged him off akwa ibom and okowa rigged him off delta.
Even in Lagos state, he was rigged off of over 400k votes according to reports from PDP situation room
Obi won 2023 election fact

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Akinpresident: 12:47am
atiku4President:
See this mumu. Goodluck with PhD was deputy to sick Yar'Adua and heaven did not fall. Osibanjo a lawyer and a London trained economist was vice to brainless and gworo chewing Buhari, yet nobody said anything. Keep over rating yourself.
The way you guys drop this epic responses like a reflex needs to be awarded 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Abemy(m): 12:48am
Kwankwaso is likely to betray Obi, if he deputies Obi.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by goslowgoslow(m): 12:49am
Coolsat:
I believe Kwankwaso is politically bigger than Obi. The religious factor made Obi came third in the last election and not that people believed in him politically. The condition at that time only favoured him and gave him an edge over Kwankwaso
Don't forget to add that all his tribal brothers voted for him, he won in all Igbo States. Religion plus tribal votes.!
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mrexcell(m): 12:53am
Kwankwanso is another narcissist like buhari he will give peter obi a lot of problems.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Mrexcell(m): 12:55am
PrinceOfLagos:

Kwakwanso won just one state which is Kano but Peter Obi humiliated Tinubu in his Lagos and disgraced buhari even inside aso rock in Abuja .

Abeg who is the bigger man again?

No other way to define both politically obi is clearly the bigger man.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by kellyzaf(m): 1:00am
PrinceOfLagos:

Kwakwanso won just one state which is Kano but Peter Obi humiliated Tinubu in his Lagos and disgraced buhari even inside aso rock in Abuja .

You dey mind the tribalistic bigot, he has already lost his sense of reasoning bc of that. Person get 6 million plus vote while the other got 1 million plus and won only one state. The idiot still cannot reason normal.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by patrickcollins: 1:06am
Anither563:
He is actually bigger than Obi. Obi should just accept this fact and stop deceiving himself.
Bigger with 1.8 million votes
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by EleruRoz(f): 1:21am
Combined together, they are not going anywhere. Obi is not yet matured to be our president. #ASIWAJU 2027#NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Krismas(m): 1:22am
Anither563:
grin electoral value is wot makes a candidate big. Last election Obi had over 5million votes above wot Kwankwaso got. So Kwankwaso is not bigger than Obi.
But it’s nice he is coming to terms with the truth that it’s south’s turn at presidency.
PDP will never scale this huddle. There will always be northerners in PDP who will insist it’s them or no one else.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bar1941(m): 1:24am
In summary, what he was saying was that he had a PhD while Obi only struggled to get a third class!

Una never reach agreement unna don dey yab unna self. Na gbas gbos unna go take separate las las.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by PopQueenAgency: 1:29am
Anither563:

Oniranu.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by CoronaVirusPro: 1:41am
Kwankwanso wants to demote himself by himself!

A political bigwig of his kind running as a deputy to Peter will only half and tarnish his political reputation.

You should leave that position opened to people like MC Oluomo or Portable. He is bigger than that.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Eagleways: 1:42am
PrinceOfLagos:

why are you replying a bunch naked inherent madmen
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by otherway: 1:45am
tundegan:
Kwankwaso dey joke.

Peter Obi that came third in the election, you want to be his VP?

Only a foolish person will say Obi came third.

On the contrary, the secretary to the the president Buhari attested that Obi won the election and Tinubu came distant third.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by blacknp(m): 1:49am
richmond500:
Obi is a bigger opposition than u are, u better accept the vice
What of Datti, Gringory should drop him abi?
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by blacknp(m): 1:50am
otherway:

Only a foolish person will say Obi came third.

On the contrary, the secretary to the the president Buhari attested that Obi won the election and Tinubu came distant third.
U must be of Igbo descent? Quite obvious that you are referring to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by dododawa1: 1:51am
atiku4President:
See this mumu. Goodluck with PhD was deputy to sick Yar'Adua and heaven did not fall. Osibanjo a lawyer and a London trained economist was vice to brainless and gworo chewing Buhari, yet nobody said anything. Keep over rating yourself.
please modify. SICK
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by blacknp(m): 1:56am
PrinceOfLagos:

Bigger man still dey Agulu county playing opposition?

Typical Empty Barrel, consolation is allowed.
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Tzar(m): 2:04am
Now an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket will give Tinubu a run for his money!
Hopefully blind ambition and greed wll not destroy such a lethal combination! This should happen early not later to make it potent .
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by jedisco(m): 2:09am
Kwankwaso may be thinking about 2031. I.e looking to secure votes of SE/SS should he and PO fail in a joint 2027 bid. He knows fully well it would be difficult to beat an incumbent as devious as BAT
Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Metrofox(m): 2:17am
Anither563:

Mumu someone that couldn't secure any win outside kano state is bigger grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issue Being Peter Obi’s Running Mate – Kwankwaso by goslowgoslow(m): 2:22am
meum:

lol comparing national spread with local spread. He couldn’t even win Kano 100%. Meanwhile the one he is bigger than won his state 100% & capped it with a national spread. Biggie wehdone!
The tribal votes he got from his state you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others / 61 Years On: Nigeria Is Broken, Needs Urgent Rescue -Punch Editorial / FG Sets Up Border Protection Committee

Viewing this topic: mcfestgee, tempest2019, ffada(m), jeremiah123, victorazy(m), Afonjacoward, Freshtruth(m), Fabkimzzy1, Dayo4real12, teeshok(m), femijck(m), Nobleman222, Tormentor001, drfasam(m), ezegold4we, Belairerose, CodeTemplarr, Edi4real87, IamObidientBut, Rikze, ayi1513(m), chiokeman(m), ackifemmy(m), xrayz(m), success1smyn(m), Okete001(f), smyles6(m), lonewolf777, teebuy2000(m), VinnyBaba, andyprez(m), softrise, alex2much(m), Princesagga(m), BrightFuture48, Marieh11j, Panayo, stepriho(m), sparko1(m), Candreva, Okjay, donguutti, Josepheraz17(m), Urgent1Million and 117 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.