Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,218 members, 7,967,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) (4427 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by nlfpmod: 5:30pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3OITtO7Ov0?si=mBX3uoQZN9FF-d41

Former first lady Melania Trump spoke out about her pro-abortion views in a short clip promoting her upcoming memoir, saying “there is no room for compromise” on the issue of women being allowed to abort their unborn children.

Melania said she hascarried” her pro-abortion views “throughout [her] entire adult life,” a break from her husband’s pro-life record while he was in office. Her remarks on abortion come less than five weeks before the 2024 election as Democrats are focusing on the issue to motivate their base.

Paragraphs of Melania’s memoir published by The Guardian on Wednesday go into more detail on her support for abortion.

Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes,” Melania writes, adding, Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

Melania is not the only first lady to disagree with her Republican husband’s views on abortion. Daily Wire host Michael Knowles pointed out on social media, “It is a sad, strange fact of history that, for as long as abortion has been a major public issue, every Republican FLOTUS has supported it.”

Former President George W. Bush’s wife Laura said in 2010 that she supported Roe v. Wade remaining the law in the U.S., and during George H.W. Bush’s four years in office, former first lady Barbara Bush answered “yes,” when she was asked if she is “pro-choice.” Nancy Reagan said she’s “somewhere in the middle” on the issue of abortion.

“I don’t believe in abortion, but on the other hand, I believe in a woman’s choice, so it puts me somewhere in the middle, but I don’t know what you call that,” she said.

In her book, Melania writes about disagreements between her and her husband, including on some aspects of immigration policy, The Guardian reported. She writes that “occasional political disagreements between me and my husband” are “part of our relationship, but I believed in addressing them privately rather than publicly challenging him.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/melania-trump-says-women-have-fundamental-right-to-terminate-pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Norms99: 5:35pm
SPONSORED ADS

DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE
In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex data sets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.

What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*
angry> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.

The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details
Registration fee = N10,000

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by nairalee(m): 5:35pm
Wisdom is not just about saying wise things. It's about knowing what to talk, how to talk and when to talk.

Few days to election is when you think is the best time you for you to come out to say something contrary to your husband's beliefs.

Noone is saying you must align to his beliefs but knowing how politics work, you have to be tactical or you'll learn the hard way....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Epinigirls: 5:35pm
Okay, she will see suffer from Trump's hand
She go hear am hot 🔥

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by BlueStripper: 5:36pm
If you like, abort the fetus, if you like, keep it.

I am sincerely tired of Americans and America trying to promote this narrative of being a superman or sane, civilised and free society.

Same country and people are always found acting stupid or contradicting themselves when situation presents itself.

Freedom, yet your males are turning effeminate.

Freedom, yet in reality, your people are acting confused and disoriented.

Only few Nigerians are fortunate to ask questions on America's involvement in the middle east and America's war in Europe.

They are a free society yet they have living zombies in Kensington Avenue, Philadelphia.

P/S I am not a Hamas, Hezbollah or Iranian puppet. I am only saying, America should stop playing God.

America should stop instigating and fighting proxy wars. America is now a dirty society with dirty people lurking around.

See how they played a stupid mind game before Iran bombed Israel. They came out few hours and announced that they have credible intelligence that Iran was going to bomb Israel and were almost specific on the number of rockets that will be fired (distorted truth).

Iran on the other hand said they informed America that they will be sending rockets.

After the bombs dropped, America ran back to the media and said "Iran did not inform them".

They were also quick to say that "Sleepy Joe" called the American Navy to help stop Iran's rocket.

Why didn't they counter Iran before the missiles were shot?

They are always quick to play the "Big Man" card but they had insufficient ventilators when COVID struck that they had to rely on China to save themselves.

How did the media react to that news? Of course they downplayed it's effect on Americas pride and status.

If they were to produce a movie before COVID, Africa would be first hit with millions dying. Russia will tap into their phone and try to hack their servers, China will have their people revolt against the Government but America will be giving ventilators and relief to the world.

I rest my case abeg.

Over to American Puppies. Most especially NIGERIANS IN AMERICA.

I refer to them as SLAVES of the plantation. They will do anything to defend the Dollar.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Basicend: 5:36pm
A woman remains a woman. .

Just walk with them carefully. That's all I have to say.

5 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by braine(m): 5:36pm
Good.
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 5:36pm
Use condom or pregnancy control pill, abortion is same as murder

6 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by jerryunit48: 5:37pm
AI generated

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 5:37pm
I showed this news to tinubu and he repented and resigned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by YesDaddyTill203: 5:37pm
Epinigirls:
Okay, she will see suffer from Trump's hand

grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by YesDaddyTill203: 5:37pm
jerryunit48:
AI generated
Na GI, no be only AI. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by CooldipoMPS: 5:38pm
sad
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by owiko(m): 5:38pm
E
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Wizpa(m): 5:39pm
Who am I to judge when I have influenced a lady to do same embarassed

That thought still hunts me till today

Sometime I think all my predicaments are based on that cry
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Wizardslayer: 5:40pm
Trump still gonna win irrespective.
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by RealityKings: 5:40pm
The woman holds the final decision
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 5:40pm
Chai see incoming first lady grin America done enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:40pm
This is a very tricky one, given that it is a Christian country.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Osiris12: 5:40pm
I sincerely wish for Donald Trump to win.

Make small normalcy return to the wold

With trump being president instead of Biden
Ukraine war no go happen
Israel running mad in Middle East, no go happen
Tinubu winning 2023 election no go happen
Helinues , madridguy dreaming of visiting the USA will never materialize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Nakokoroko1: 5:41pm
Apart from termination for medical reasons (TFMR), that is if tests show that your baby is not developing as expected i do not support any other form or reasons for an abortion.
Kids are the greatest blessing from heavens to any human.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

It's 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:41pm
Where's that lord's Chosen mopol, Righteousness?
He will see this and act like it's nothing. Being overly religious but supports someone like Trump. Same Trump who has had 3 marriages and cheated on his third, pregnant wife with a IndecentStar. Even his wife used to be nude model for magazines.

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Raymon26(m): 5:41pm
Pleased i am in need of assistances for the sake of God am sufferin here a lot with my familys since i lost my job with no helpings hands in fact to the extents of now having nothings to eat please try to assist us even if it's for us to eat and by the special grace of God all what ever you have and you are seeing in your life that is always giving you joy and happiness shall never turn to what will be the causes of sadness and sorrows to your life., and by grace of God you shall never experience both backwardness and untimely death in your life amen, plzzz for God sake even if it's for to eat this my acc!

OPAY. 80 62 58 64 34. A. A. A
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Rootprof(m): 5:42pm
Despite all these and many more ( sins ) their country keep doing fine that Nigerians run there for better life, A MUMU WILL STILL SAY THE CAUSE OF BACKWARDS IN NIGERIA IS OUR SINS IS MUCH. When ever I hear such I do feel like slapping the person. Keep voting people that only know how to wear agbada up and down without clear template on our to move Nigeria forward THEN continue your praying to god to fix Nigeria. Mumu people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 5:42pm
Wizpa:
Who am I to judge when I have influenced a lady to do same embarassed

That thought still hunts me till today

Sometime I think all my predicaments are based on that cry

Pray to God for forgiveness and forgiveness yourself

The soul of the child already knows it wasn't destined to be born.
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Derr2trve: 5:43pm
:

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 5:43pm
Why won't she ?

She is more sensible than her husband...

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by engrchykae(m): 5:44pm
American woman women are something else

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Lordsnow007(m): 5:45pm
Everybody with their problem so not my problem
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by MrPresidon: 5:46pm
This gender... very irrational in their thoughts and decisions. Everything to them is about emotion.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:47pm
She’s entitled to her opinion, don’t understand why the democrats are spinning this out of control 😂😂😂
Re: Melania Trump Supports Abortion Rights (Video) by Habbeyy: 5:47pm
grin
Women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unknown Adolf Hitler: Seven Ironic Facts / Libyan Airforce ''No Longer Exists'' - Allied Commander! / Scotland Yard Detectives Identified In Uk Bribing Scandal - James Ibori

Viewing this topic: EllaSparkles(f), Dirkcoyt, Virgo01(m), Paulicy11(m), eeAdeolan, Samsuni, betfair(m), challoxxx, HBB1(m), Chikel20000(m), gabbasin(m), HealerC, fabianiyobosa(m), Schelube(m), Danielwhisky, Narldon, Afrowits, Donnyjohn, Sebocious(m), othermen, jUeLiZ, Asura, madridguy(m), phr0nesis(m), Mendula35(m), Danisaint112(m), FoodBusiness, WorkTheTalk(m), FIRDAUS3(m), Ftheophilous(m), gtassure, Basicend, Edugist4u, Intergrity01, SpiderKage, nuelson2016(m), stevedeey(m), shoodboi2, tropaz(m), skillzlujan(m), Uglyjuly(m), OlatunjiJohn(m) and 80 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.