Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple (13940 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by AmazingELixir: 12:12pm On Oct 06
grin
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by Dukssak(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by Omodua(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06
Alliswell248:
Hatred is in their DNA......

We told them.

Bitter people
They're Bitter people. And your people are Bitter-less,abi?

Abeg, face front!
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by kareemkamil(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06
Hey Hey, see people wey dem dey agitate for free, una never get Biafra una don kill una self finish. Ewu people.
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06
SlavaUkraini:
Don't arrest innocent people just because you want to prove to the governor that you can solve a case.

Did they arrest you?
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by SlavaUkraini: 6:55pm On Oct 06
maasoap:

Did they arrest you?

Until they arrest you unlawfully then you will understand my comment
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07
SlavaUkraini:

Until they arrest you unlawfully then you will understand my comment
I can't understand your comment at all, I'm innocent, you are innocent and they didn't arrest you or me.
Some people did that and some people are arrested. The sane thing to do is to wait and let's hear the suspects denying being involved and that they are innocent. You couldn't do that but were in haste to declare that the police acted under pressure.
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by SlavaUkraini: 3:51pm On Oct 07
maasoap:

I can't understand your comment at all, I'm innocent, you are innocent and they didn't arrest you or me.
Some people did that and some people are arrested. The sane thing to do is to wait and let's hear the suspects denying being involved and that they are innocent. You couldn't do that but were in haste to declare that the police acted under pressure.

You are talking as if you don't know the Nigerian police...

They are fond of arresting innocent people and charge them with trumped up charges just to prove a point to their superiors

I have and I know so many people that have been arrested and locked up for reasons they know nothing about..

Haven't you heard of cases where they arrest parents because their child committed an offence ?

Where in the advance world do that happen ?

But you find that nonsense happening in Nigeria almost on a weekly basis.

The NPF is utterly useless to say the least.
Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of 3 Persons Over Beheading Of Abia Couple by GreatOchuks: 5:42pm On Oct 07
With the way the story is structured, you will know that the 3 arrested are 70 percent likely innocent.

In fact the story no gel , only ritualists will go to the extent of beheading defenceless aged people, and Ritualists don't go about stealing home properties to support their trade when their eyes are on the big bag ....

It's clear that , the Police just arrived , found the bodies , in a bid to appear to be working, they just catch 3 random guys around and label them suspects ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A Baby Found In A Bag In Awka, Anambra State / Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan / Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.