Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

International Vacancies! Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Vacancies! Apply Now (562 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Antal International Vacancies / International Vacancies In World Bank (open To Nigeria) (read 66 Times) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Vacancies! Apply Now by GlobalCareers: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hi Nairaland users,

Nigerians are unemployed today because they lack the
essential job searching skills.
There are several jobs available for all nationalities. But people don't apply for the right jobs suitable for their credentials and background. I am an expert in searching for the right jobs which will increase your chances of getting employed. I am here to help those who are unemployed or those who need a change of job. The jobs are from multinational companies located in U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, etc.
Simply send me your full name, course of study (include the course title and state whether bachelor's, master's or Ph.D.), number of years of work experience (state the job title). If you are a fresh graduate, indicate it. Send it to my email: global_careers@in.com

Once I receive the above
details, then AT NO COST, I will send you within 5 to 10 job vacancies that suit your qualification in order for you to easily get invited for interview or assessment. To prove my genuineness, you will only pay me a very small compensation (for the rigorous search and Internet cost) ONLY AFTER receiving the job vacancies.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted For Immediate Employment! / Need A Job Quick And Steady? / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.